Tournament Tours Plaza Premier V - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daki

❄️
is a Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator

Thanks Bka Onon for the art

Welcome to the fifth week of Tours Plaza Premier!​
  • Follow all rules listed here.​
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.​
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.​
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag the hosts, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.​
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.​
  • Replays are mandatory.
The challenge codes for the formats this week are listed below:
- Mystery OU will follow the Consecutive letters rule. The pokemon of your team must be presented in alphabetical order. For example, suppose the first pokemon of your team is Amoonguss. In that case, the remaining 5 pokemons must be pokemons with names beginning with the letters B, C, D, E, F. Here is a team's example: Amoonguss, Baxcalibur, Corviknight, Dragonite, Enamorus, Froslass. If the first letter of your first pokémon is Z, then the second pokemon's name must start with A.
- The Randbats generations that will be played this week are Gen 1, Gen 4 and Gen 5. Players can agree on the order.

>>SPREADSHEET<<

Limasawa Street Litwicks (4) vs (4) Absolute Absolposters
PokeAAA: RoFnA vs The Number Man
StabNmega: Axzel vs Icemaster
ND Same Six: drakloak vs temp

Mystery OU: JJ09LIE vs shiloh
PIC: hayedenn vs zoe
Multi-Gen Randbats: LoSconosciuto vs Casual dot exe
NDUbers: Farce Of The Death vs The Strap
CamoCAP: Euphonos vs Da Pizza Man

Opelucid Metagame Mashers (4) vs (4) Twinleaf Tinkatons
PokeAAA: BlackKnight_Gawain vs Swiffix
StabNmega: The Dragon Master vs ToxaNex
ND Same Six: Micoy vs GXE

Mystery OU: Sylveon used calm mind vs Ewin
PIC: Clas vs Frixel
Multi-Gen Randbats: Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂ vs Hys
NDUbers: Eggs vs avarice
CamoCAP: Karl Dude Guy vs K3ppr

Full Moon Frosmoths (2) vs (4) Anistar Articunos
PokeAAA: Don Vascus Roginald vs SpaceSpeakers Ina fable
StabNmega: Elgino vs oaklies
ND Same Six: Lechen vs Lady Salamence

Mystery OU: Piyush25 vs 7u9i2
PIC: shadowmaster6789 vs Chromate
Multi-Gen Randbats: SparksBlade vs frickEDmt
NDUbers: Concept Everything vs Fc
CamoCAP: saba vs Mossy Sandwich

Dave's Decidueyes (6) vs (2) Alakaholics
PokeAAA: fabwooloo vs pannu
StabNmega: Meta vs db
ND Same Six: TPP vs PrinceOfAllTacos

Mystery OU: dex vs DugZa
PIC: Xrn vs yuki
Multi-Gen Randbats: SuperEpicAmpharos vs Fragments
NDUbers: Taka vs Ainzcrad
CamoCAP: swag god vs justdrew

The deadline is Sunday, September 17th at 11:59 PM GMT -4.

Last edited:

Yoko

I COULD BE BANNED!
Limasawa Street Litwicks (5) vs (3) Absolute Absolposters
StabNmega: Axzel vs Icemaster: Axzel aint proving me wrong this time
PIC: hayedenn vs zoe: <3

Opelucid Metagame Mashers (5) vs (3) Twinleaf Tinkatons
Multi-Gen Randbats: ∂ Maybca☆〜ゝvs Hys

Full Moon Frosmoths (4) vs (4) Anistar Articunos

PokeAAA: Don Vascus vs SpaceSpeakers
Multi-Gen Randbats: SparksBlade vs frickEDmt: HOLY SHIT ITS FRICKEDMT
NDUbers: oncept Everything vs Fc

Dave's Decidueyes (1) vs (7) Alakaholics

Limasawa Street Litwicks (0) vs (0) Absolute Absolposters
StabNmega: Axzel vs Icemaster
PIC: hayedenn vs zoe

Opelucid Metagame Mashers (0) vs (0) Twinleaf Tinkatons
Multi-Gen Randbats: Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂ vs Hys

Full Moon Frosmoths (0) vs (0) Anistar Articunos
PokeAAA: Don Vascus vs SpaceSpeakers
Multi-Gen Randbats: SparksBlade vs frickEDmt
NDUbers: Concept Everything vs Fc

Dave's Decidueyes (0) vs (0) Alakaholics

temp

legacy
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I make this post to reach all participants of Tours Plaza Premier V (5[Fifth Edition{5th}]). Combatants, how are you feeling as we pass the midway point of the war? As we stand bloodied and bruised, is motivation wavering? Is drive faltering? Is your resolve being shaken up? If this is the case for you or any of your companions, I need you to get real. This is war—we are fighting for those we care about. A little bit of blood should be like a scratch on the knee for us battle-seasoned warriors. We all take damage. I don't care if you're undefeated or if you're literally winless. Remember, there's a reason they specifically call it "undefeated." There is no winning in war. There only remains those who are not defeated. Even if you achieve the dull status of victory, you will be forever scarred by the battlefield. All you leave with are the images of despair on the faces of the defeated.

After accidentally providing my teammate with a team featuring illegal tactics and causing us to lose the week, which is synonymous with committing a war crime, I fell into a pit of despair that even the most seasoned war veterans would find familiar. The only thing worse than this feeling was what I felt the week prior: losing in AAAPL, TPP, and being the deciding losing game in AGPL Finals all in the same day. I sought out advice from people such as Icemaster or Binacle Pinnacle and they gave me true words of inspiration: OO OO AA AA. Revitalized and inspired, I began to get chills on my ribcage, and I started to shiver my timbers. I never brought out a notepad faster than this moment to take notes. After this all-time low, I found myself at an all-time high. In fact, it is with this inspiration that I willed up the strength to make this half-season update. The power prevails.

The results of this war are far from decided. Atop the mountain stands the undefeated Anistar Articunos. They mustn't get comfortable though, as we all know the mountaintop is the thinnest point of a mountain—if someone else climbs up, someone will be forced to fall. The Opelucid Metagame Mashers have achieved an impressive feat: 2nd place with a negative differential. In my 10 years of unremitting combat, I have never seen something so spectacular. The Absolute Absolposters, Alakaholics, and Limasawa Street Litwicks are currently having a stand-off for 3rd place, all occupying the same space. War is sure to break out between these factions, and I fear that whoever falls first may become incapacitated for the rest of the war. The Twinleaf Tinkatons employed a unique military strategy of laying low, hiding their true power just to face off against the Absolute Absolposters with never before seen fury. Let's just say this strategy worked in spades. Dave's Decidueyes are at a spot that is certainly less than ideal, but they can bounce back. I'm sure that after deploying General Taka, who managed to take down an otherwise unstoppable Fc, they were expecting an upswing, but the Anistar Articunos were well aware of this possibility, bolstering their military might in other areas and still claiming victory. The Full Moon Frosmoths are feeling the harshest effects of war, trudging through perilous conditions and not being at their strongest. I wish everyone good luck going into the final weeks of war. TPP players, the time is now! Take up your spears! Grasp your shields! It's time to go to war!!

I leave you all with wise words (I got permission to screenshot):

1694579734287.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)