Tournament Tours Plaza Invitational II Round 1

RaJ.Shoot

Keep It Simple
LCPL Champion
approved by nui

Welcome to the second edition of the Tours Plaza invitational tournament. 48 users with outstanding performance in the room have been selected to duke it out in various custom formats for one to emerge victorious.

Tournament rules:
Sportsmanship: Don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to me or anyone else. A bit of friendly banter is ok, but please know where to draw the line. Think before you type, please.

Scheduling and Activity Wins: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall, and look out for them on PS. You will have one week from the posting of the week's matches to get it done. Extensions will be for two days after the scheduled deadline, and no further. If your opponent is not responding to your post on their wall, cannot be found on PS, or miss multiple scheduled times, make a detailed activity post in the thread letting me know why you deserve the win. No activity post means no activity call. As long as you have visible attempts at scheduling (such as wall posts), you will be fine.

Disconnections and Timer: A timer loss is a loss. No if's, and's, or but's about it. If your opponent is nice enough to replay that's fine, but they are by no means obligated to.

Ghosting and Identity: Don't take or give battle advice or make moves based solely on the suggestions of others, and don't pretend to be someone else in order to play as them. You will be caught, and you will be disqualified from this tournament as well as future PS! tournaments (BLT, PSPL, etc.).

Other Important Rules:

• This week's tier is to be played in OU format on Pokemon Showdown. That said only Pokemon UUBL and below are to be used unless specified otherwise. Standard battle clauses (sleep clause) etc, apply.
  • The tournament will be Best of 1, Single Elimination
  • Replays must be saved and POSTED. Matches without a replay will not count as completed. If no replays are posted, your game will be coin flipped
  • In an event of a timeout, the player who times out will lose that game unless the opponent grants a rematch.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Keep in mind that every week we'll specify a custom tier with specific rules if any that the players will play that week. In case of any issues feel free to ask me. Well then without further ado, here are the Round 1 Matchups.

Mellow1004 vs APW001
iKiQ
vs boyn
youngsterjoeyv69 vs El químico del pueblucho
Grandmaster7890 vs Shadowmonstr4
trace
vs Karl Dude Guy
AlvusWrath vs Nakeeb
ice-master-523
vs giove97
Axgwd vs shadowrouge07
LolTrollGame vs Cheese5555
Aethernum vs Roldski32
Todoroki Delta vs Aloopuriza
premmalhotra vs Emre Mor 9
stitch.kr
vs MDB
The Number Man vs Sificon
GΔCT vs mammalu
CactuzFarmer
vs thepokedude9999
Elgino10 vs DanDaMan99
TectonicDestroyer vs Rage
-Latios-
vs Velvet Blood
Stareal vs OminousDraco
FaustD vs kythr
micoytancinco12
vs get_lucki
sam.tan vs Acselsior13
Poison Adhesive vs FreezShocka

Week 1 Custom is UU +UUBL with Gen 8 Camomons as a Clause
Code:
/tour create UU, elimination
/tour rules gen8camomons, +uubl
Deadline for Round 1 is 12th April at 23:59 hrs EST

Last edited:

kythr

save the ocean
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributoris a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
surprised that this finally happened and i somehow got invited :o

bad & biased predictions:

mellow1004 vs APW001: don't know either (there's going to be a lot of this) but from what I heard APW is a tours room/plaza tour spammer, meaning they should actually know a lot of the tiers in this tournament.
iKiQ vs boyn: I don't think I've ever seen boyn lose a game before; he's too good. but in all seriousness, boyn is actually pretty good and idk his opp.
joey vs el quimico: unless this guy with a Spanish name that I don't even want to try and pronounce gets joey forum banned for being underage, I think joey should win this.
grandmaster7890 vs shadowmonstr: while shadow is a doubles main, he actually really impressed in uu and ru for shadow tour when I played him. don't know who his opp is but shadow should go pretty far in this.
trace vs karl dude goat: trace is a good player and while karl is apparently a camo main (?), I think that trace will still take this
alvuswrath vs nakeeb: nakeeb is an abs*l goat and I think alvus is pretty good. not too sure on this one.
icemaster523 vs giove97: giove is a decent player but ice is insane
ax vs shadowrogue07: again, another abs*l goat. can't predict against him especially when his opp is a budget shadowmonstr
loltrollgame vs cheese5555: don't know either of these two that well but I think cheese is pretty decent
aethernum vs roldski32: don't know roldski but have heard of aeth so I am bolding them
todoroki delta vs aloopooriza: idk todoroki delta so gotta go with the abs*l
premmalhotra vs emre mor 9: no clue who either is but bolding emre because emre mor is an insane soccer(football) player. what a goat name
stitch.kr vs mdb: boyn bought mdb for a lot in cvctt so they must be pretty good. well actually not sure because boyn also made some other interesting draft decisions...
the number man vs sificon: how could i not bold the legend himself? should go far in this tour
gal vs mammalu: don't know anything about mammalu and best gal is always going to be a fan favorite
cactuzfarmer vs pokedude999999999: who vs who? cactuzfarmer has the better name
elgino10 vs dandaman99: two good players, probably going to be a toss up
tectonicdestroyer vs rage: tect is pretty good. should also go decently far
tempering vs velvet blood: damn how'd this mu happen r1? tempering is the better overall player, but I think velvet has more experience in oms. bolding skill over knowledge here but wouldn't be surprised if the reverse turns out to be true
stareal vs OD: ^ see above. idk who rigged these brackets but regardless I could never bold against big bad OD
faustD vs kythr
micoy vs lanturnlight: both are good players, but micoy is a fellow swampgoat
sam vs acselsior13: sam is a good player, but acelsior really impressed in shadow tour
PA vs freezshocka: freez also impressed in shadow tour, however there is no way for him to lock a doubles format. therefore the mono lc 1v1 tier leader (what even????) PA should have the advantage

Ainzcrad

Smile of the Orchid
is a Tiering Contributor
mellow1004 vs APW001: Dont know mellow good enough and apw has some cycle wins in his record so
iKiQ vs boyn: I will choke
joey vs el quimico: Dont know the other guy
grandmaster7890 vs shadowmonstr: Shadow is just way better imo
trace vs karl dude goat: Trace is two levels better then karl
alvuswrath vs nakeeb: Nakeeb is dead asf so alvus
icemaster523 vs giove97: ice is pretty insane atm
ax vs shadowrogue07: AXGOD
loltrollgame vs cheese5555: Cheese will outcheese
aethernum vs roldski32: More omm experience and idk how good aeth is
todoroki delta vs aloopooriza: If aloo gets his shit straight he wins
premmalhotra vs emre mor 9: Emre is just better from what ik
stitch.kr vs mdb: MDB is way better
the number man vs sificon: The 29K Man about to win tnx to more experience in omms
gal vs mammalu: Galgal is to good for mamn in omms
cactuzfarmer vs pokedude999999999: dont know who the other guy is
elgino10 vs dandaman99: Elgino is better
tectonicdestroyer vs rage: Idk how good rage is in omms while tect already impressed me in MNMTS last week vs mihawk so tect ig
tempering vs velvet blood: Better omm player imo
stareal vs OD: I hate to say this but this gen i think stareal is better then od atm
faustD vs kythr: Kyther about to smash
micoy vs lanturnlight: Micoy is better imo
sam vs acselsior13: Acsel is he wants to prep prob wins unless sam is going to pull off smth crazy but i am not that hot on sam atm so Acsel will win it
PA vs freezshocka: Freeze came off a insane comeback in shadow tour and i dont see pa prepping for this like crazy while freeze prob does with better team support in certain tours/teams

Edit: Raj.John finally hosting this and tnx for doing so and inviting me

Cao Jie

formerly iKiQ
mellow1004 vs APW001: APW is too good for mellow
iKiQ vs boyn : Hf man and no you won't choke
Joey vs el quimico: Both are truely good but i guess joey is better in OMMs
grandmaster7890 vs shadowmonstr: HL
trace vs KDG: Good player vs Camomons player, and it's a camomons tier so... KDG would win
alvuswrath vs nakeeb: Both are good but i think Alvus is better in weird tiers .
icemaster523 vs giove97: icemaster is THE goat in this.
ax vs shadowrogue07: Idk shadowrogue's level.
loltrollgame vs cheese5555: Idk well their level in OMM so don't really know.
aethernum vs roldski32: Aet is an OM goat , so a weird tier goat.
todoroki delta vs aloopooriza: Don't know about todoroki.
premmalhotra vs emre mor 9: Both are great , but premmalhotra is a lil better
stitch.kr vs mdb: Idk stitch.kr.
the number man vs sificon: An OM mashup god.
gal vs mammalu: Both are good.
cactuzfarmer vs pokedude999999999: er... idk well both but i've seen Cactuz playing many time and he's really good.
elgino10 vs dandaman99: too hard to put a winner here, both are goat.
tectonicdestroyer vs rage: I think TD is better.
tempering vs velvet blood: tempering is pretty good overall but velvet know more about OMs.
stareal vs OD: Idk well stareal's level.
faustD vs kythr : Idk both.
micoy vs lanturnlight: Both are good, but LL will win that.
sam vs acselsior13: Sam goat.
PA vs freezshocka: I don't know Freez.

And thanks to Raj to hosting this and inviting me

Ok Predicts:
Mellow1004 vs APW001 He beat my dottler so he should win this
iKiQ vs boyn boyngoat
youngsterjoeyv69 vs El quimico del pueblucho Joey's name was easier to type so I'll give it to him
Grandmaster7890 vs Shadowmonstr4 I prefer the number 4 over 7890
Trace vs Karl Dude Bad All I wanted was to get passed r2, but I can't even get passed r1 :((((((
Alvuswrath vs nakeeb Better poll creator so I'll go with Alvus
Icemaster523 vs giove97 Let's go scrafties!
Axgwd vs shadowrogue07 hi mg
LolTrollGame vs cheese5555 I'm just gonna keep it to the left
Aethernum vs Roldski32 Going back to the right
Todoroki Delta vs Aloopooriza: Hm, the right does feel kinda dope
Premmalhotra vs emre mor 9 go stockpiling alakazams!
Stitch.kr vs MDB I love the right
The Number Man vs sificon Actually f the right I'm going back to the left. (hi sifi <3)
Best Gal vs mammalu: Yup the left is meant for me.
Cactuzfarmer vs Pokedude999999999 hi raj
Elgino10 vs dandaman99 dan dan dan is the man man man
Tectonicdestroyer vs Rage oops I realized I went back to the right mb. (hi rage <3)
Tempering vs Velvet Blood shh let me use the right one last time
Stareal vs OD stagoat
faustD vs kythr
Micoy
vs lanturnlight Micoy will Camo-uubl-his way to victory! That was a good pun right?
Sam vs Acselsior sam!!!
PA vs freezshocka god dammit you carkol

(guys these predicts are useless, we already know mg is gonna win)

Tranquility

If I can stop one heart from breaking
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
The real takes of this entire tour (Flammable warning as these are way too Fire):

Velvet gets haxed out of the tour again in the first round.

Laddy (Thepokedude9x9) in a twist of fates also gets knocked out round 1! Probably off some karma for last time..

Carkol is a cool mon <3

The semi-finals are all Absols, that's right, the semi's will be Ainzcrad, TNM, Gal and Kythr Yet it will be rigged and none of them actually win

The True winner of this tour is already decided, it's MG.

Bonus: Karl loses to heatmor in a twist of fate as well :>.

Mellow1004

Banned deucer.
Well, i see nobody believe in my Victory vs APW.. Even if APW is a good friend and very good player like each opponents he have a weakness and i will prouve you that even if i lose. ^^ I will prouve you too all the real power of the top 1 Girl France.

And that a girl can be hoisted in such a tournament, I am also happy to see the mask of some falling on the ground so that I am can see their true face. After for one of his does not even surprise me to see his hatred expressed in broad daylight since we are no longer friends.

Voila voila ^^

Icemaster

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Well, i see nobody believe in my Victory vs giove97.. Even if giove97 is a good friend and very good player like each opponents he have a weakness and i will prouve you that even if i lose. ^^ I will prouve you too all the real power of the top 1 Girl France.

And that a girl can be hoisted in such a tournament, I am also happy to see the mask of some falling on the ground so that I am can see their true face. After for one of his does not even surprise me to see his hatred expressed in broad daylight since we are no longer friends.

Voila voila ^^

Mellow1004

Banned deucer.
Well, i see nobody believe in my Victory vs giove97.. Even if giove97 is a good friend and very good player like each opponents he have a weakness and i will prouve you that even if i lose. ^^ I will prouve you too all the real power of the top 1 Girl France.

Voila voila ^^

You are a girl too ? xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)