this team has netted me a 100% win rate on shoddy so far =D

So shoddy doesn't work at my house. I had two seconds of free time at my school, where shoddy does happen to work. So I threw together a team that varied just slightly from another one I had made, and played for about a half hour with it. Surprisingly, I won all my games, which is pretty cool, even though that's only like 8-0. Without further ado...

An Offensive Team? O RLY?!

Well then, those are some pretty OU pokemon. Whatever. Now remember guys, I've not even played ten games with this team, and I can't test it further. This makes everyone's help extremely important here, so please give me your best. I really, really appreciate it.

Edits/other stuff being takent into thought: for now, heatran is replacing gallade. I will test this as soon as I can... anyways, I have no sleep inducer, and I now have a solid gyara counter, so possibly hypnosis on gengar over tbolt would be kinda cool.

Pixi Stix
a.k.a. Mesprit

-----------------------
Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Bold
Ev's: 252 hp, 176 defense, 80 special attack
~ Stealth Rock
~ Thunder Wave
~ Thunderbolt
~ Grass Knot/Ice beam
Comments: Well, this team had a gyara weak, and everyone posting was real honest about it. So, I decided to switch swampert (all he really liked to do was lay rocks) with mesprit, based totally on theory. The idea is that mesprit is a lead that can set up rocks, and then not get completely stroked by ttar. Mesprit does some good team support, and while it doesn't start the game on a fast note like gengar, it doesn't die immediately to pursuit. I'd like to add that only cb ttar with max attack pursuit while I'm switching can kill, so if he does, I get an early Luke sweep. Weavile's pursuit does even less, and then I can just switch so suicune, who cm's while weavile switches. So while he's pursuit weak, mesprit doesn't actually mind it too much. Another idea, though, is to have grass knot, so rather than die, I just hurt tyranitar, as cb crunch is the only thing that can ko if I don't switch, and it only does that about half the time. Ice beam isn't even a guaranteed 4hko, so I'm paralysing it and getting the hell out. This, in theory, should greatly benefit my team, eliminating the gyara weak and still setting up rocks. also, I don't die immediately to ttar if I go with grass knot. (ironic eh)

AznSpirit...
a.k.a. Gengar

----------------
Gengar @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Timid
Ev's: 252 speed, 252 special attack, 4 hp
~ Shadow Ball
~ Focus Blast
~ Hidden Power: Ice
~ Thunderbolt
Comments: Ahh...timid scarfgar. I don't really mind timid and max speed, as this helps to outspeed other scarfgars, modest scarf-zelf, etc... This thing actually outsped a zapdos after an agilty, believe it or not. This guy serves as a decent revenge killer, able to hit hard and fast. His moves make for good coverage. It plugs holes in my team, stopping sweeps of guys I can't handle. I may put hypnosis somewhere, but it seems kinda weird with a scarf. It actually does pretty good damage. I like it. Thunderbolt takes care of any gyarados's that think they have business with this guy, even after two dd's.

My Pet 1-Shots Teh Nubz Pl0x!1!
a.k.a. Heatran

------------------
Heatran @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Modest
Ev's: 252 special attack, 252 speed
~ Fire Blast
~ Earth Power
~ Dragon Pulse
~ Explosion
Comments: Heatran has replaced gallade for a few reasons. One was that the team was far too physical, with my biggest source of special attack being a revenge killer. Well, no more! The idea behind gallade was that if he got in, something was going to be in a world of pain, and that Lucario's big counters (gliscor, weezing, hippowdon) could be taken care of. Well, now, heatran comes in, giving me a switch-in to will-o-wisp, adding special attack to the team, and removing the rather large ghost weakness on the team. If he switches in, especially on a fire attack, something is going to get hurt. Bad. I may go for the orb, because switching moves without having to leave the battlefield would seem to come in handy in many situations. Another thing that heatran gives the team is explosion, just incase things get out of hand. Heatran kills weezing, and gliscor, cressy, and hippowdon don't like fire blast. The problem is, this guy shares the eq weak with lucario. But not much can live to tell about a heatran's specs'd flash fire'd fire blast. The name comes from World of Warcraft (damned game sucks ass imo), which seems to be all the craze where I am.

I Tot I Saw a Putty Tat :P
a.k.a. Suicune

-------------------
Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Ev's: 252 hp, 252 defense, 4 special attack
~ Calm Mind
~ Rest
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam
Comments: Suicune takes hits incredibly well. After a few turns, he can also dish them out. Pressure stalling is an odd type of tactic on an offensive team, but it actually saved me one game. Suicune absorbs status like a man, but I want to put sleep talk somewhere on this. He takes physical hits off the bat quite nicely. Suicune also covers a rather large heatran weakness that I have, and I'm kind of refusing to put heatran on this team (I don't know, I just don't like him). I don't need to ohko garchomp really, and I'd rather take better hits. This thing is cool, taking status and lots of attacks like a bitch (dog). Suicune may seem odd on this kind of team, but he's cool, and pressure stalling is a decent answer to anything that this team can't handle.

Big French Gay
a.k.a. BFG
a.k.a. Salamence

--------------------
Salamence @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Jolly
Ev's: 164 speed, 252 attack, 92 hp
~ Dragon Claw
~ Dragon Dance
~ Earthquake
~ Fire Fang
Comments: Well, ddmence has always been one of my favorites, and it just reminds me of this really big french guy I know called the Big French Gay. It's a long story lol... Anyways, I like ddmence, as it has immunities that it can come in on pretty well and then dd up to sweep with its fair speed. I'm thinking of making it faster, though. This thing paired up with Lucario is pretty damn amazing, especially when I sacrifice this guy to a scarfchomp outrage to let Luke get in two sd's. This thing outspeeds adamant scarfchomp after a dd, by the way. His myriad resistances let him get in a dd or two, and then he runs wild (hopefully).

Lukie
a.k.a. Lucario

------------------------
Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Adamant
Ev's: 252 speed, 252 attack
~ Swords Dance
~ Close Combat
~ Extremespeed/hp ice
~ Bullet Punch
Comments: all out sweeper. I may go with hp ice to deal with gliscor if I bring him in too early (cbttar if I go with no grass knot). This guy is cool. He can get sweeps like nobody's buisiness, and if mesprit manages to get his fair share paralised. Luke relies on resistances, so after they switch to someone who can kill him, it doesn't matter how bulky he is, so bulky man shouldn't work in theory, unless your using like calm mind and pumped defense. The all out sweeper can do more with only one turn to set up. So, this guy smashes things into little tiny bits. He works fairly well paired up with heatran and 'mence.

So that's the team.

now, for your entertainment, I'm going to go through a lot of work that everyone will disregard. scroll down...

Threat List!

Tyranitar - Tyranitar actually isn't a threat. With scarfgar who can come in on eq and focus blast away. Also, suicune forces non tbolt versions to switch. CB pursuit allows luke to deal some damage early game.

Gyarados - Gengar outspeeds bulkygyara after two dd's. Otherwise, suicune can come in on cb and mix/special (lol) versions and just camly cm up. Get it? Calmly calm mind up?

Infernape - mixape is dealt with by, well, residual damage. grass knot without nasty plot can be dealt with by suicune, and nasty plot variations don't carry hp ice, so salamence can come in. Physical versions get walled by 'cune. Gengar can come in on grass knot and close combat to rape.

Azelf - azelf can be tricky. after a np suicune fears grass knot, while pretty much everone else fears stab psychic. the trick is to switch in on the np with gengar and make him eat gengars balls. oh wait, that's the shadow of his balls. scarf versions locked into, say, hp ice, get set up on by luke. Those locked into fire blast are mashed by heatran. Those locked into u-turn are set up on by well, nobody.

Electivire - free stealth rocks for mesprit. this isn't really too much of a threat. Salamence can come in on eq and cross chop and then kill with eq.

Heracross - cb heracross locked into stone edge gets set up on by lucario. close combat or megahorn, salamence. night slash, suicune. not really a problem. sd heracross gets revenge-raped by gengar, but that's about it.

Salamence - specs salamence locked into draco meteor gets set up on by luke. locked into hydro pump or fire blast, mence comes in to dd the switch. mixmence poses no real threat to suicune, who cm's up happily while mence switches away in fear of ice beam. dd versions get killed by gar, even after 1 dd.

Togekiss - I don't really like togekiss as a pokemon. scarf air slashes are "dealt with" by luke, who can't flinch. 'cune can come in, cm up, and commence pp-stalling.

Gengar - well, he gets revenged by my gengar, for starters. if scarfgar's locked into focus blast, salamence makes him pay for it. if he's locked into balls of darkness, luke comes in.

Garchomp - this team lol's at garchomp. salamence after a dd outspeeds adamant scarfchomp. jolly scarfchomp locked into outrage gets owned by luke (see luke's description for more details). this guy gets revenge killed, set up on, everything. sd garchomp can be problematic, but 'cune just beams away, 2hkoing the blighter.

Lucario - lucario can actually pose some threat. he gets revenged by gengar, at least. specs aura sphere and vacuum wave get switched on by gengar. cm versions say hello to suicune. sd'd extremespeed and close combat get owned by gengar, but crunch kills, as does bullet punch. so basically, I need to be telepathic to take out luke.

Starmie - starmie's thunderbolts don't hurt 'cune too much, unless he's specs, in which case I just, well, switch to gengar. gengar lol's at starmie, spin blocking and then killing it. starmie just doesn't pose too much of a threat.

Weavile - cb weavile's ice punch gets lol'd at by luke if they're intimidated. cb anything but ice punch/shard gets loled at by salamence nad intimidate. sd versions can prove bothersome, suicune can take a few hits.

Dugtrio - no real "counters" suicune, gengar, salamence, mesprit, and lucario (bullet punch if he has a sd) can either kill it or switch out. nothing else really to say.

PorygonZ - this guy is quite mean. scarf versions locked into dark pulse get owned by sd luke. scarf versions locked into tri attack get laughed at by gengar. tbolt ones by salamence, i guess, and ice beam by suicune. so scarf is okay. np ones I have to either phaze (If I switch in on, say, a tbolt) or sacrifice someone to revenge kill.

Machamp - suicune is a pretty decent answer. he pp stalls you out of dynamicpunch in a second and doesn't care too much about confusion. bulk up ones get cm'd at and then slowly killed.

Snorlax - lucario, if he manages to get in, can wreak havoc. non-curse versions get stalled by suicune, who cm's up and then rests, and then eventually kills it. gengar can kill weakened ones with focus blast.

Zapdos - zapdos leads eat a ice beam, hopefully killing or hurting most of them. like I said, I killed one of these with gar after an agility. heatran can come in with his nice sp. defense and fire blast for some fair damage.

Suicune - ah...suicune. I can wear it down with thunderbolts, which is probably a 3hko. luke can come in on the rest, sd twice, and then kill it if I can superly well predict it. this guy's tough to bring down, which is one of the reasons why I use him.

Breloom - gengar resists both stabs and suicune takes sleep. he doesn't do much else, and both gengar and suicune can kill him quite easily, though suicune has to be wary of seed bombs. salamence intimidates and then comes in, but has to watch for stone edge.

Slaking - well, I do have gengar, who does kinda resist both return and earthquake. also, there's suicune, who loves to have an extra turn to cm up.

Ninjask - leads get owned by tbolt. non-leads get owned by rocks

Metagross - cb gross locked into bullet punch or meteor mash gets set up on by suicune. agiligross gets owned by, well, suicune again. salamence can come in on earthquakes, thunderpunches, or bullet punches (intimidate) and then hurt with eq.

Heatran - suicune covers this guy well, cming up and then surfin away.

Jirachi - well, I don't have much experience with this guy, but most are support and I just take the time to set up someone or another. flinchhax get pressure-stalled by cune.

Dragonite - well, after a dd, gengar outspeeds and hp ice's. I love coming in on dry outrages with lucario, same thing applies to him as to garchomp. suicune doesn't take much from him and cm's up before ice beaming away.

Mamoswine - suicune takes this guy's stabs fairly well. he can pp stall him out of earthquakes and then luke has a field day. ice shard only threatens gar and mence. cb earthquake gets set up on by mence.

Gallade - suicune can take cb hits okay. bulk-uppers and swords dancers and twavers are problematic, but suicune can take some nice hits. not much else to say, but I have to be careful.

Yanmega - suicune takes sleep, and if he cm's enough, he can stall yanmega to hell, either by struggle or life orb damage.

Kingdra - he can't do much to suicune, who cm's up and then ice beams. hydro pump is pp-stalled.

Roserade - these things are bothersome with hypnosis and grass knot, but cune can take a hypnosis before switching to salamence to take the grass knot.

Scizor - not really sure on this guy. agility versions are set up on by salamence. sd versions are also set up on by salamence, I guess.

So basically, I set up stealth rocks whenever possible, and then batter the opponent while one of my guys's sweeps is just waiting if the opponent makes a mistake. I use resistances and decent bulkiness to make switches and take low damage while the enemy is under constant pressure. So, rate/hate/fix away!!

- Stathakis

So shoddy doesn't work at my house. I had two seconds of free time at my school, where shoddy does happen to work. So I threw together a team that varied just slightly from another one I had made, and played for about a half hour with it. Surprisingly, I won all my games, which is pretty cool, even though that's only like 8-0. Without further ado...

An Offensive Team? O RLY?!

Well then, those are some pretty OU pokemon. Whatever. Now remember guys, I've not even played ten games with this team, and I can't test it further. This makes everyone's help extremely important here, so please give me your best. I really, really appreciate it.

AznGhost...
a.k.a. Gengar

----------------
Gengar @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Timid
Ev's: 252 speed, 252 special attack, 4 hp
~ Shadow Ball
~ Focus Blast
~ Hidden Power: Ice
~ Thunderbolt
Comments: Ahh...timid scarfgar. I don't really mind timid and max speed, as this helps to outspeed other scarfgars, modest scarf-zelf, etc... This thing actually outsped a zapdos after an agilty, believe it or not. This guy serves as a decent lead, able to hit hard and fast. His moves make for good coverage. This thing is a fair revenge killer and late game force. It actually does pretty good damage. I like it. Thunderbolt takes care of any gyarados's that think they have business with this guy, even after two dd's.

Timid scarfgar Pwns. Only problem I have with it is leading with it, as it ruins the surprise. Mabye lead with Gallade or Swampert instead? Also watch out for Priority moves, but you've covered most of them.

I got in a bar fight =P
a.k.a. Gallade

------------------
Gallade @ Choice Band
Ability: Steadfast
Ev's: 252 attack, 64 hp, 192 speed
~ Close Combat
~ Ice Punch
~ X-scissor
~ Psycho Cut
Comments: Ever sicne Lee brought back CB gallade, I thought it was amazing. CB Gallade has the abliity to hit hard without set up. He doesn't scream "I'm a choice bander" like heracross, but yet he hits the same amazing power with close comat, and still manages to 2hko cressy with x-scissor. Gallade also easily kills gliscor and weezing, something Lucario has trouble with. I'm debating life orb and fitting thunderwave somewhere to aid this slow(ish) team a bit, but CB gallade hits so hard...I love it.
Life orb hinders Gallade's ability to come in on things than make them suck it. IMHO stick with CB.

I Tot I Saw a Putty Tat :P
a.k.a. Suicune

-------------------
Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Ev's: 252 hp, 252 defense, 4 special attack
~ Calm Mind
~ Rest
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam
Comments: Suicune takes hits incredibly well. After a few turns, he can also dish them out. Pressure stalling is an odd type of tactic on an offensive team, but it actually saved me one game. Suicune absorbs status like a man, but I want to put sleep talk somewhere on this. He takes physical hits off the bat, while gallade takes (reasonably well) special hits. Suicune also covers a rather large heatran weakness that I have, and I'm kind of refusing to put heatran on this team (I don't know, I just don't like him). I don't need to ohko garchomp really, and I'd rather take better hits.
You mention that Suicune 2KO's chomp. Somthing goes like this:
Garchomp came in.
Garchomp SD's
You switch Suicune in.
Garchomp SD's
You Ice beam.
If chomp >50% health, SD's again.
If chomp <50%health, Outrages and kick's your ass.
So even if chomp has 25% hp left after it owns suicune, you better pray that Lucario has the balls to OHKO with extremespeed because you run the BulkyDance set.
And that's not factoring in Sand veil hax.

Overall wipes most chomps from the face of the earth. Watch out for things that try to set up on you while you're resting.

Everglades Vacation FT...L
a.k.a. Swampert

-----------------------
Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Relaxed
Ev's: 252 hp, 212 defense, 44 special defense
~ Stealth Rock
~ Roar
~ Ice Beam ~ Earthquake
Comments: Swampert makes a great pokemon to lay down stealth rocks with. He can scare away pokemon and then capitalize on the free turn. I have roar over surf because I need phazing, and the threat of having surf (before I reveal roar) is enough for me. Swampy does his job well, and I beefed him up with sp. def ev's rather than attack, because, once again, I'm using the threat idea to force switches and lay down rocks. Swampert and Suicune together create a grass weakness, but I cover that decently well.
I tend to have swampert problems because i run BoltBeam more than a grass move, but whenever I run swampert my opponent always has a grass more XD It's really bulky, so if it works for you keep it.

Big French Gay
a.k.a. BFG
a.k.a. Salamence

--------------------
Salamence @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Jolly
Ev's: 164 speed, 252 attack, 92 hp
~ Dragon Claw
~ Dragon Dance
~ Earthquake
~ Fire Fang/Crunch
Comments: Well, ddmence has always been one of my favorites, and it just reminds me of this really big french guy I know called the Big French Gay. It's a long story lol... Anyways, I like ddmence, as it has immunities that it can come in on pretty well and then dd up to sweep with its fair speed. I'm thinking of making it faster, though. This thing paired up with Lucario is pretty damn amazing, especially when I sacrifice this guy to a scarfchomp outrage to let Luke get in two sd's. This thing outspeeds adamant scarfchomp after a dd, by the way.
Sounds good in theory, but remember that you have to get in a dd before you actually do much damage. Watch out for anything that usually carries an ice move.

Lukie
a.k.a. Lucario

------------------------
Lucario @ Leftovers
Ability: Inner Focus

Ev's: 252 hp, 24 speed, 96 defence, 136 special defence
~ Swords Dance
~ Close Combat
~ Extremespeed
~ Bullet Punch
Comments: Bulkydance Lucario. This thing is 3hko'd by an adamant scarfchomp's outrage. 4hko'd if said garchomp was intimidated. It's a possible 5hko if that garchomp was jolly. Wow. This thing paired with salamence is just amazing. I can often get two sd's in. I was facing a blissey and I got in 3 while taking paltry damage from psychics (wtf) Ice beam does even less. It takes a tad longer to set up than all-out sweep luke, but it can often get in a second sd, creating much more power in the long run. amazing. I love this guy.
See what I said about suicune. Great counter to ScarfChomp, but remember you have to get in 1 or 2 SD's before you start owning.

So that's the team.

Apart from that, on the whole a good, sturdy team. You have some speed problems, ScarfGar and Lucario being anything "Fast", and everything except 'Gar and Gallade need to set up. Bulky sets are good, but they need to set up.

Where are you people getting these calcs that Gallade 2HKOs Cressy with X-Scissor? Lol, it does 47% maximum to the most common Bold Max HP/Def Cressy. IDK, maybe people are just looking at the analysis and thinking that ALL Cressys are now running Modest...

Anyways IMO you should lead with Swampert since he is rather bulky and can set up rocks if you go that route.

I also don't understand having two bulky waters on one team. Yes, I know they have different moves, but in general bulky waters take hits. Having two is basically wasting a slot since the pokemon Swampert counters coincide with the pokemon Suicune counters. If you insist on keeping them put HP Electric on Swampert because ATM your team is weak to Gyarados.(Once that Gengar is dead from Pursuit of course.)

You don't have much special attacking force because that Gengar has what is basically the power of Adamant Scarf Dugtrio and all it can do is revenge kill faster, weaker pokes or ones that are weak to its moves. Maybe SpecsLuke on the team because I find bulky Lucario a bit pointless, prediction ruins it and most ghosts beat it as well.

Overall fairly nice team.

Agreeing that your team is Gyara Weak. Gengar does NOT counter it, since it can't switch in if Gyara attacks (and smart players do that)

HP Electric/Stone Edge on Pert helps, It's an offensive team and I think you don't need a phazer

very nice team otherwise, hope I could help ^^

blasphemy1 said:
Where are you people getting these calcs that Gallade 2HKOs Cressy with X-Scissor? Lol, it does 47% maximum to the most common Bold Max HP/Def Cressy. IDK, maybe people are just looking at the analysis and thinking that ALL Cressys are now running Modest...

Anyways IMO you should lead with Swampert since he is rather bulky and can set up rocks if you go that route.

I also don't understand having two bulky waters on one team. Yes, I know they have different moves, but in general bulky waters take hits. Having two is basically wasting a slot since the pokemon Swampert counters coincide with the pokemon Suicune counters. If you insist on keeping them put HP Electric on Swampert because ATM your team is weak to Gyarados.(Once that Gengar is dead from Pursuit of course.)

You don't have much special attacking force because that Gengar has what is basically the power of Adamant Scarf Dugtrio and all it can do is revenge kill faster, weaker pokes or ones that are weak to its moves. Maybe SpecsLuke on the team because I find bulky Lucario a bit pointless, prediction ruins it and most ghosts beat it as well.

Overall fairly nice team.

I just sort of use suicune as my special attacking force =/. My team is rather weak to gyarados, but please consider that those carrying waterfall/ice fang get eaten by suicune without too much trouble. salamence can come in on a waterfall with intimidate and then stone edge (I meant stone edge over fire fang, but I was tired and "mistyped") gengar can come in on earthquake and unboosted wateralls do ~80% damage to him, sof if i have to, I can switch him in. what I've found is that most teams with gyarados have him as a lead, and then gengar deals with him no problem.

Stvn said:
Agreeing that your team is Gyara Weak. Gengar does NOT counter it, since it can't switch in if Gyara attacks (and smart players do that)

HP Electric/Stone Edge on Pert helps, It's an offensive team and I think you don't need a phazer

very nice team otherwise, hope I could help ^^
I've already established that bulkygyara's waterfall does not kill gengar before a dragon dance. gengar can also come in on earthquake just fine. the hp electric on swampert might be a good idea, though, just as insurance, and the phazing never really helped me. I won't be investing in spatk, though. 2hkoing is fine for me. hp electric is a good idea, as this team just sort of lacks electric attacks.

thanks for the replies, guys, and keep it up!

edit: by the way, does anybody know where I can get the d/p item sprites without the white backgrounds? pe2k only does up to third gen. thanks!

I've not got much time right now, so I can't really say much about the team, I'll have another look at it later. However, do note that losing ScarfGar early to Ttar/Weavile Pursuit can be very troublesome. Without him your team is rather slow. He also serves as counters to quite a bit of fast pokes, who could give you some trouble if Gar is gone.

right, so all the edits are being taken into account now. I'm now looking at 'pert as the lead so that gengar doesn't die immediately.

so I added mesprit over swampy as a lead to fix the gyara weak and not make scarfgar so vulnerable, also compensating for the slowness with twave.

well, this team has gotten so few views and so many bumps that if I had my way I'd repost it, because it gets kind of embarrassing. seriously guys, I put so much work into making this rmt look nice and everything, just for everyone to ignore it. if it sucks that much, at least tell me what I'm missing so that I can improve the team.

Fire blast on Salamence>>Fire Fang

On lucario, Extremespeed is a must, so you should stick with it

Heatran is not going to use dark pulse to much, so use dragon pulse

Since you got a nice gyarados counter, maybe you shoulkd replace thunderbolt on gengar for hypnosis.

Nice team and format, really makes a lot better to read.

Fire blast on Salamence>>Fire Fang

well, the idea is, not to hurt skarmory, but to create a move combo that hits everything for neutral and hit the resists to my stab for se. also, fire blast without the nescessary ev's 2hko's skarm anyways, and splitting my ev's even further than I already have is something that doesn't look nice to me.

On lucario, Extremespeed is a must, so you should stick with it

I like bullet punch for ghosts and stuff, but the idea of hitting those damn gliscors is so tempting...perhaps I'll change bullet punch for hp ice, then.

Heatran is not going to use dark pulse to much, so use dragon pulse

lol, I just noticed that dark pulse does less to cresselia than fire blast, so lol on that note. replacing it.

Since you got a nice gyarados counter, maybe you shoulkd replace thunderbolt on gengar for hypnosis.

The idea of hypnosis on a scarfer deters me, but I have no sleep move otherwise, so that may be a good idea. actually, that is a good idea.

Nice team and format, really makes a lot better to read.

thanks for the compliment, and thanks for taking the time to reply.
you proved some good points. neat stuff

DFA said:
You might have trouble with 2 Choicers, so maybe Life Orb on Heatran. I normally recommend Choicetran, but with Scarfgar....

well, actually, that's why I was thinking of life orb. 2 choicers isn't really too much of a problem, but exploding that 10% heatran looks kinda cool. the problem with orb is his switching power is diminished after a while.

the idea isn't to kill blissey, as I don't really have any special attackers to come in afterwards. the idea is, if there's something I didn't prepare for, something I overlooked, heatran comes in and saves my ass. also, after more thinking, I'm almost completely for life orb tran.

this team is actually kind of even, with heatran as my source of big damage and gengar as the revenge killer and then luke and mence as sweepers. mesprit is more of a lead, and then suicune just sorta happened. the idea of the team is to deal maximum damage while having a sweep around the corner, and I'm pretty satisfiied with the way it is split. exploding is my last resort though, or possibly my way to deal with problem pokemon for luke, like hippowdon, who might just earhtquake me anyways. and blissey shouldn't be able to switch in on both a fire blast and an explosion anyways, if I do ever need to esplode on her.

I see. Well, CMcune is for me, one of the biggest threats in this gen, with great capabilities on both ends of the spectrum, so expect high also on offense.

after its set up, it can be a bitch to take down.

BTW, where do you get your item sprites?

Pe2k. but there are no fourth gen items. I just use silk scarf for choice scarf and red orb for life orb. when I had choice specs heatran, I used blackglasses. everything else is 3rd gen and under. I'd really like to know where I can get some good 4th gen item sprites though.

Just wanted to point out that Tyranitar IS a threat. Nothing can come in on CB Stone Edge/Crunch (1~2HKOs every thing) barring Lucario who can't come every time due to LO and the Eq threat. Also it can and will Pursuit Gengar/Mesprit.

However, you don't need to change your team, just be careful, since you can use the move it's locked to your advantage on the revenge kill (or maybe use something like Swampert ove Mesprit with Stone Edge/HP Electric. Counters Tyra and Gyara and learns Stealth Rock too).

anyway, I like this team. Good synergy and offense. The Heatran set really fit your team well.

the thing about cb ttar is that salamence is immune to earthquake, and luke 4x resists crunch/stone edge. hopefully, I can get a sweep going from that. boah seems to be quite gay, though, once he has his sub, though he won't be doing much to suicune without t-bolt. ttar is a threat, but the extra turns from cb versions are hopefully able to be used to set up a sweep. It's true that ttar is a threat, but it doesn't sweep the team hands down no problems.

It's funny how I need to bump this thread after pretty much every reply... is there nothing else to change? the team is completely perfect? or perhaps it sucks so much that nobody has enough time to post all the problems with it? or maybe people just don't like me? gah...

I'm sorry, but there is no freaking way that Lucario can "set up on Specsmence locked into Draco Meteor." because it does like 80.43% - 94.31% to your Lucario... who has no recovery or anything.

^he means after it's already dmed once i assume ._>

I would make lotran timid for adamant mammoswine/hera and max speed loom/smeargle
nothing on the team really "takes status" besides suicune, you might want to just make it a pure resttalker since a twave anywhere else is debilitating =\

hypnosis>tbolt on gar maybe since uxie handles gyara well enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)