Think of a guy

Guy who does the most insane helicopter parent shit possible until their kid can watch the Star Wars original trilogy so they go in with the reveal of Vader being Luke's father unspoiled
Guy who sees that guy and decides to let his kids see Star Wars when they're 6 in order to not have to do the helicopter shit but still get the reveal that they probably won't even remember.
On a side note, Star Wars is extremely cool when you're 6 and it's the best thing ever.

Guy who sees that guy and decides to let his kids see Star Wars when they're 6 in order to not have to do the helicopter shit but still get the reveal that they probably won't even remember.
On a side note, Star Wars is extremely cool when you're 6 and it's the best thing ever.
Am 6, can confirm

e NEW and IMPROVED Sham-Wows: the Sham-Whoas! Billy Mays here, with a limited time offer: clean up your mess better and faster than ever for the low, low price of just $99.99 for 10 Sham-Whoas!

finished it for you
Guy who posts:

ARE YOU TIRED OF GHOSTS?

DO YOU EVER WISH YOU COULD GO UP A FLIGHT OF STAIRS WITHOUT BEING TOLD "GET OUT... GET OUT..."

HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH THE SILPH SCOPE. THE REVOLUTIONARY PRODUCT WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO SEE GHOSTS IN PLACES YOU NEVER COULD BEFORE.

WITH JUST TWO EASY STEPS YOU CAN REVEAL GHOSTS OF ANY SIZE. JUST EQUIP IN YOUR PACK AND PRESS A. IT'S THAT EASY.

FORGET USING FORSIGHT. YOU DON'T NEED A MOVESET FULL OF SUPPORT MOVES!

BUT I'M NOT DONE YET! IF YOU CALL IN THE NEXT 30 MINUTES, I'LL EVEN THROW IN THE POCKET-SIZED DEVON SCOPE! IT CAN REVEAL INVISIBLE OBJECTS YOU NORMALLY COULD NEVER SEE.

FOR A PRODUCT THIS GREAT YOU WON'T PAY 100, NOT 200, NOT EVEN 300 DOLLARS! IN FACT, THIS GREAT DEAL CAN BE YOURS FOR ONLY $19.95! THAT'S RIGHT! JUST $19.95! SO CALL RIGHT NOW. OR I'LL HAUNT YOU FOREVER.

1-800-781-7529

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guy who posts:

ARE YOU TIRED OF GHOSTS?

DO YOU EVER WISH YOU COULD GO UP A FLIGHT OF STAIRS WITHOUT BEING TOLD "GET OUT... GET OUT..."

HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH THE SILPH SCOPE. THE REVOLUTIONARY PRODUCT WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO SEE GHOSTS IN PLACES YOU NEVER COULD BEFORE.

WITH JUST TWO EASY STEPS YOU CAN REVEAL GHOSTS OF ANY SIZE. JUST EQUIP IN YOUR PACK AND PRESS A. IT'S THAT EASY.

FORGET USING FORSIGHT. YOU DON'T NEED A MOVESET FULL OF SUPPORT MOVES!

BUT I'M NOT DONE YET! IF YOU CALL IN THE NEXT 30 MINUTES, I'LL EVEN THROW IN THE POCKET-SIZED DEVON SCOPE! IT CAN REVEAL INVISIBLE OBJECTS YOU NORMALLY COULD NEVER SEE.

FOR A PRODUCT THIS GREAT YOU WON'T PAY 100, NOT 200, NOT EVEN 300 DOLLARS! IN FACT, THIS GREAT DEAL CAN BE YOURS FOR ONLY $19.95! THAT'S RIGHT! JUST $19.95! SO CALL RIGHT NOW. OR I'LL HAUNT YOU FOREVER.

1-800-781-7529
zf stealing content yet again, stop giving this man your reacts

source: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/billy-mays-here.62890/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)