they grow up so fast an Lc team all grown up

Status
Not open for further replies.
i decided to take my Lc team and grow them up and try it in ou with all there evolutions with only one difference that being gliscorwith toxic heal set Honchkrow with moie and all the items being switched out
Gliscor Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spd
Impish Nature
- Substitute
- Protect
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
Even in Lc i still use gliscor and gigar the same as physical walls that are rather good at there job both can wall a majority of the physical tier thanks to there impressive defense and hp stats aong with resisting fighting/ground combo and just fighting types in general.

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Brick Break
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
i dont care what you say bisharp is amazing this gen just like its prevo and can wreck some serious havoc on the other team. this pokemon can often revenge most of the tier with sucker punch and even 2 hit ko most of the tier thanks to knock off plus sucker punch (though lucario destroys this set) furthermore the dark buff really helped him out and now just like his prevo in lc he is the only steel type tht resists ghost in the entire game.

Medicham @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
medicham or in this case mega medicham is a fantastic pokemon at revenge killing and the like. with the second strongest unboosted attack stat after huge power 9second only to mega mawile) and its decent 100 speed it can get a lot of shit done. Furthermore drain punch is reliable recovery and after stab and huge power extremely powrful along with ice punch means not even gliscor can switch into this behemth.

Carracosta @ Liechi Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Shell Smash
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
i decided to use carracosta because my lc team uses titrtiuga and i thought how can it take advantage of shell smash and sturdy without berry juice and then it hit me the stat raising berrys. with this it turns carracosta into a fanstastic sweeper and wall breaker that few pokemon can stand up to. and thanks to aqua je cant be revenged by common priority.

Honchkrow @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature
- Brave Bird
- Heat Wave
- Sucker Punch
- Hidden Power [Grass]
Ou meet mixkrow mix krow meet ou the set that terrorized lc last gen is back and has taken its place in ou as a fantastic mixed sweeper especially with moxie equipped. and sucker punch means that it can oten come in revenge something and then get the train rolling into a sweep.
Persian " Silk scarf
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Taunt
Of course persian my special little goddess the pokemon which i find a incredible gem. anybody who knows me on showdown knows i boast about this thing a lot. Just like in lc persian makes an incredible pivot with its great speed access to taunt ut turn and knock off along with fake out makes this pokemon golden in my heart. Furthermore this thing breaks stall so hard its not even funny (it kinda is) and meows while dong it. but back to topic just like mewth in Lc persian is a fantastic pivot and utility pokr.

I hope you enjoyed my teams remember it is a gimmick so don't rate too hard and have fun with it because its extremely fun to play with. Oh yeah almost forgot with this team i boast an impressive 0-6 beat that.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and since you're new, to join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)