ZU The ZeroUsed Open - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
calling act, vm'd on tuesday but didn't get a reply until friday and they never got back to me since then nor have they been online.

edit: gave me the win now

Last edited:

queso

too cheesy
is a Tiering Contributor
calling act, we scheduled a time and they missed it, i wasn't super great on scheduling but they didn't give any times other than "right now" and the time that they missed.

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
calling act, we scheduled a time and they missed it, i wasn't super great on scheduling but they didn't give any times other than "right now" and the time that they missed.
Right Now was the scheduled time most of the time, because you literally didnt replay for 5 days, till I pinged again, also I was on the whole time, but you didnt think of pming me :(
We can reschedule but obviously you just fished for act and went off in 5 minutes

Edit: won in 3 ggs, sorry about all the scheduling bs

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah I'm hosting this now for some reason. There's an awful lot of fairly incomplete matches where nobody really posted about them, so I'm doing my best here but if you feel any call is unfair contact me ASAP. Giving reasoning for any call that isn't mentioned by a post in the thread

Activity
Regrets vs London13
Tack :]
vs Picollo
shoxwon vs Ampha
RaJ.Shoot vs Watchog
Inferno Monferno vs Kalalokki
Chessking345
vs Drud
Taskr
vs Acsel - wasn't posted in thread but I confirmed via discord that Acsel never responded to the initial VM
Descending vs DubFreaknakeeb - VMs show dub missing at least one time and neither players making it a second time, with Descending being much more active in attempting to schedule
Mirbro vs SOMALIA - all I can see is a day 1 VM by Mirbro with no response
Author_Pendragon vs BaconEatinAssassin - Author gave the win on Bacon's wall but Bacon hasn't been on to see/post about it yet
CrazyStevy vs TheInnocentNerd - e: this is getting extended instead

Extensions
HJAD vs Pigeons - they scheduled for later tonight
Official Fissure vs Willken18 - possibility of playing later tonight
Yoshi vs viluno - viluno was a late sub so I'll give this the benefit of the doubt
Plas vs lockjaw - VMs seem to indicate a monday or tuesday time
Hassin627 vs Huston - Huston was a late sub so giving this the benefit of the doubt
Carmin vs Jefozz - also a really late sub here, but I can't find any evidence of contact so please get on this guys, or at least show signs of life
Greenheroes vs SparksBlade - late sub and I can't tell what's going on from the VMs

Coinflips
KingGilgamesh vs lolbro - I can't find any posts or scheduling at all here
Hijasu vs Ary - Hijasu tried to contact only a few hours ago and Ary hasn't done anything at all

Once again, this was a lot to dig through so if I got something wrong or was missing information, let me know ASAP. Round 2 will be up soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)