Multi-gen The World's Longest OU Tournament: Cycle 1 | Week 3 (posts #2-#7 for pairings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity on TopLel TopKek I have contacted him on miscellaneous days, but he has yet to respond even a preferred time. I most likely won't be able to get a battle with him done this week
Fam, you were logged in today, all day long, and I asked you a couple times for playing but you didn't answer. Inb4 you call activity, but you doesn't play when you're available.

This is fucking hilarious lol

Fam, you were logged in today, all day long, and I asked you a couple times for playing but you didn't answer. Inb4 you call activity, but you doesn't play when you're available.

This is fucking hilarious lol
Huh... I literally asked you when you want to play the day this thread was posted, then no reply so I asked AGAIN on Saturday when you want to play, but still no reply (even after seeing "TopLel TopKek was seen 5 minutes ago").
But, then you reply during a school day that you want me to play during Halloween?

Usually when you do this
[11:19] +TopLel TopKek: hey
[12:47] +TopLel TopKek: yo
[12:47] +TopLel TopKek: are you alive?

It probably means the player is AFK.

How about you respond to my posts on your vm walls so we can schedule a time rather than hitting me up afk on smogtours brodie. :D

Last edited:

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)