Finals The World Cup of Pokemon V - Finals [Won by Oceania]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Pretty awesome thing to come home to :). I'd like to firstly thank Brown, West and Latin America for being such good sports throughout the entire playoffs. I'm friends with so many of you and you're all classy players (yes even you Rey :) ), thanks for being good sports when luck got tough and gracious in defeat! Now to thank my teammates. I'd like to first and foremost thank Blue Kirby for picking me again. Pre world cup, I'd been playing almost exclusively UU so I'd have totally understood if you left me off the squad, but thanks so much for having faith in making me a part of this! Even after a bumpy start, I'm really happy I went 3-0 in the latter stages and hopefully repaid your faith in me. Nagai, pana, Hip, heist, Earthworm, Chaser, Frizy, Makiri, puggy and Kotw - you guys made coming to #ocn great! You helped me a lot with team building, strategies and are just all round good guys to chat to. I'd also like to thank alex, atticus, hanke, reverb and especially whistle for the help they gave me and others at various stages. You guys may have had your respective teams eliminated relatively early, but I'll always think of you guys as fellow oceanians this world cup - you helped us a lot and also contributed to the great atmosphere in #ocn.

I'm so glad we get to keep those trophies for another year, GOCEANIA!!!!

Malfunction

nice desu ne
Congratulations on the win Oceania!

This Wcop was truly amazing. I had lots of fun playing and BSing with you brownies. I would like to thank Aldaron for giving me a chance for playing and for all the rest of the team members for all your help. You guys were amazing.

Good run team, and congratulations again Oceania.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'll post a proper speech later but I just wanted to know if anyone had a problem with me giving some of our subs some air time. Some exhibition matches to end the world cup would be pretty cool!

Great job once again guys, I knew we could do it. :)

I just wanted to point out that I think US West gave OCN the most trouble! YEAH US WEST!!!

Congrats OCN, if I had to lost to any team, I'm glad it was the winners :)

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I just wanted to point out that I think US West gave OCN the most trouble! YEAH US WEST!!!

Congrats OCN, if I had to lost to any team, I'm glad it was the winners :)

False, the prelims gave them the most trouble. teehee

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Good job OCN.
Nice one.

Even though brown lost and I was not on the team, I'd like to thank:

Aldaron- You're a great person and a really good captain. Thanks for everything
Gmax- Sorry bro.
and the rest of Team Brown- We kicked some serious ass out there considering we reached the finals! Good job and we will get this next year.
Earthworm- Nice one EW. Congrats!
OCN: hip, panaxamis, BK- SO PRO.

OCN deserved it and congrats all over again!

Can team brown come to the party? :)

congrats ocn.

sorry brown for not being as clutch as you'd hoped (or i hoped for that matter). it was great playing with and talking to you guys, and i still think we're the best :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)