The Workshop

spoo

is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
requester: 2spoopy4u
for: ORAS CAP hub - our SM hub got some amazing artwork done recently and we want to put up an oras hub soon with art of its own
art direction: something with clefable, mega metagross, and mega crucibelle in the banner with text saying "ORAS CAP Resources". they could all be interacting in some way or they could just be in cool dynamic poses or something, frankly I don't have anything specific in mind so just take it in whatever direction you want :heart:

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Martin
For: Cong's Anime Club
Art Direction: Pikachu in a Naruto costume doing the Naruto run while using Double Team (clone jutsu) would be funny.

Last edited:

Gummy

...three, smiles go for miles!
for: ORAS CAP hub - our SM hub got some amazing artwork done recently and we want to put up an oras hub soon with art of its own
art direction: something with clefable, mega metagross, and mega crucibelle in the banner with text saying "ORAS CAP Resources". they could all be interacting in some way or they could just be in cool dynamic poses or something, frankly I don't have anything specific in mind so just take it in whatever direction you want :heart:
taking this!

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requester: In The Hills
For: OM Classic II
art direction: basically it's a profile picture (frontal? idk how to describe it but from this angle basically but not in that style necessarily) of Mega Gyarados with its mouth fully open and theres a sign hanging in its jaw that says "OM Classic" and if possible could the O in OM resemble Magearna's head/a gear Picture in hide tag for general idea

1613353925787.png

to be crude, this is the basic idea lol except with mega gyara and not with its mouth closed

1613354118927.png

here's last year's art if you'd like some sort of reference as well as last year's main thread (i did absolutely love the previous art, it's just not usable with this years tier lineup so something similar style wise is possible id prefer that, but also just get in touch if you have any ideas/changes you think would make it look better, up to whoever takes it)

Last edited:
Requester: Moutemoute & Dlanyer
For: French Translations Hub
Art Direction: Hey there it's been a while since I'm thinking about that and today Dlanyer and I would like to request a logo for the French translations hub. We didn't change the main one since pretty much forever even tho our great Cretacerus made something really nice about 2 years ago to advertise the whole Translations Project (first art in the second "hide"). With that in mind, we'd like to get a logo with that cute Porygon-Z that you can find below in the second "hide". Holding a baguette with a sailor boat and a beret. We'd like to have the French Flag pretty much like the Portugues and Italian project as well as "Hub Français" (like in the main current one). Thanks in advance for the one who'll deal with this, we're looking for something as clean as possible like the ones below. Feel free to DM me on Smogon or Discord Moutemoute#9776 to talk about this more in details.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requester: atomicllamas
For: UUPL IX
Art Direction:
Untitled352_20200304194051.png

Basically something involving solid UU Pokémon from over the years. In addition to the 5 above, good options would be like Venusaur, Milotic, Victini, or Krookodile. I’m not too picky so something in a style similar to the above with 3-7Pokémon that represent a UU gen would be sick. Let me know if there are any questions. Thanks!

RavioliQueen

can you spare me a cup of coffee?
is an Artist
Art Direction: Hey there it's been a while since I'm thinking about that and today Dlanyer and I would like to request a logo for the French translations hub. We didn't change the main one since pretty much forever even tho our great Cretacerus made something really nice about 2 years ago to advertise the whole Translations Project (first art in the second "hide"). With that in mind, we'd like to get a logo with that cute Porygon-Z that you can find below in the second "hide". Holding a baguette with a sailor boat and a beret. We'd like to have the French Flag pretty much like the Portugues and Italian project as well as "Hub Français" (like in the main current one). Thanks in advance for the one who'll deal with this, we're looking for something as clean as possible like the ones below. Feel free to DM me on Smogon or Discord Moutemoute#9776 to talk about this more in details.

I can take this!

Gummy

orascap.png

done! lmk if you want anything added/changed :)

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
here's last year's art if you'd like some sort of reference as well as last year's main thread (i did absolutely love the previous art, it's just not usable with this years tier lineup so something similar style wise is possible id prefer that, but also just get in touch if you have any ideas/changes you think would make it look better, up to whoever takes it)
taking this!! :)

Gummy

Art Direction:

Basically something involving solid UU Pokémon from over the years. In addition to the 5 above, good options would be like Venusaur, Milotic, Victini, or Krookodile. I’m not too picky so something in a style similar to the above with 3-7Pokémon that represent a UU gen would be sick. Let me know if there are any questions. Thanks!
taking this!

Last edited:
Requester: Me
For: SS CAP "Don't Use This! Use That!"
Art Direction: I'd like to see a CAP looking like it's menacing over something that is a regular Pokemon, with our initial idea being Tomohawk looking at a scared Tangrowth with the text "Don't Use This! Use That!" added somewhere. There is no specific Pokemon that we need to have at the forefront, so the artist could very well choose a better pair by comparing the CAP VR with the OU one.

thank you very much in advance :blobuwu:
6A6630FA-AD46-496E-AAB7-91DB9E97572F.png

Gummy

Art Direction:

UUPLIX.png

here it is! lmk if you want anything changed :)

RavioliQueen

can you spare me a cup of coffee?
is an Artist

And here's the finished (and slightly edited) version!

Last edited:

2xTheTap

YuGiOh main
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Requester: 2xTheTap
For: SwSh PU Teambuilding Lab (OP not yet posted)
Art Direction: If you could please draw 2-3 Pokemon from our viability rankings (rank B- and up) and also include the text "PU Teambuilding Lab", I would appreciate it! If the artist could use a similar style to this post or this post, that'd be perfect. This is up to the artist which Pokemon they'd like to draw, but if you need ideas, I like using Toxicroak, Xatu, Togedemaru, Weezing, Centiskorch, etc. in the current meta. Thank you very much!
Hello! I would still like someone to draw this request. Any PU Pokemon will work, I am not picky. Any sort of style will be fine, but if you need direction, please see the quoted post. Thanks in advance!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)