The Workshop

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requester: myself
For: CAP Old Gen and OM Thread
Art Direction: The art should prominently feature the CAPs Tomohawk, Scrachet, Aurumoth, Colossoil, Jumbao and Electrelk in sports jerseys doing a line up. Each jersey will be labeled the metagame each CAP represents (Doubles, LC, ORAS, UU, USUM and NFE respectively).

tomohawk_dex.jpg

Tomohawk

download.png

Scrachet

aurumoth_dex.jpg

Aurumoth

colossoil_dex.jpg

Colossoil

cap-24-jumbao.jpg

Jumbao

K9LDwrO.png

Electrelk

This banner would be greatly appreciated!

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Requester: myself
For: CAP Old Gen and OM Thread
Art Direction: The art should prominently feature the CAPs Tomohawk, Scrachet, Aurumoth, Colossoil, Jumbao and Electrelk in sports jerseys doing a line up. Each jersey will be labeled the metagame each CAP represents (Doubles, LC, ORAS, UU, USUM and NFE respectively).

This banner would be greatly appreciated!
I'll take this!

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Requester: anaconja
For: National Dex BH
Art Direction: A banner with "National Dex BH" or "National Dex Balanced Hackmons", whichever you'd prefer. I'd like to show the staples of the metagame, so at least a few of (Electric Surge or Download) Groudon-Primal, (Primordial Sea or Tough Claws) Greninja-Ash, (Magic Guard or Sheer Force) Mewtwo-Mega-Y, Zacian-Crowned, (Fur Coat or Magic Bounce) Zygarde-Complete. Since Arceus is extremely common I definitely want one of the top ranked types on the banner (you pick which type).

Art Direction: A banner with "National Dex BH" or "National Dex Balanced Hackmons", whichever you'd prefer. I'd like to show the staples of the metagame, so at least a few of (Electric Surge or Download) Groudon-Primal, (Primordial Sea or Tough Claws) Greninja-Ash, (Magic Guard or Sheer Force) Mewtwo-Mega-Y, Zacian-Crowned, (Fur Coat or Magic Bounce) Zygarde-Complete. Since Arceus is extremely common I definitely want one of the top ranked types on the banner (you pick which type).
I can do this one!

Lana

formerly pichus
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Requester: pichus
For: National Dex Premier League
Art Direction: simple banner with a Latias, Xerneas and Clefable (left to right, xerneas in the middle) with "National Dex Premier League" written in the middle.

Here it is, hope you like it!
05D1AB8D-25CC-4A6F-9408-D86CD91FFC7A.jpeg

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Requester: drampa's grandpa both on ps, discord, and here
For: OM Theorymon Project (coming soon)
Art Direction: I will start by saying that I am, as always, open to the artist's inspiration. If you have something you can make look awesome please do.

At a minimum: this needs to have either text saying "OM Theorymon Project" or "Other Metagames Theorymon Project" OR a place where I can insert text myself. It should feature some Pokemon and somehow evoke thought, creativity, and/or inspiration.

My thought was to use The Creation of Adam (below if you need it) as inspiration and put a Musharna in place of the brain (the cape).
Michelangelo_-_Creation_of_Adam_(cropped).jpg

Last edited:
Requester: drampa's grandpa both on ps, discord, and here
For: OM Theorymon Project (coming soon)
Art Direction: I will start by saying that I am, as always, open to the artist's inspiration. If you have something you can make look awesome please do.

At a minimum: this needs to have either text saying "OM Theorymon Project" or "Other Metagames Theorymon Project" OR a place where I can insert text myself. It should feature some Pokemon and somehow evoke thought, creativity, and/or inspiration.

My thought was to use The Creation of Adam (below if you need it) as inspiration and put a Musharna in place of the brain (the cape).
View attachment 274192
i’ll claim this one.

Requester: BulbaBrain (Me!)
For: SS PU Next Best Thing
Art Direction: Honestly, anything that makes sense, but here are some optional criteria you may wish to fulfill just out of my head - please don't add everything; these are just ideas that can stimulate your art plan :).
  • Maybe include Mr. Mime-Galar and Lycanroc-Midnight (those are the first two weeks of prompts so hey)
  • A star could be symbolic of "up and coming"
  • Pokemon scrolling through their moveset?
  • A pokemon using an unorthodox move in their set? (e.g Flareon using Shadow Ball)
  • Mandatory: All pokemon included must be PU, ZU and NFE, and preferably viable to some extent - if you are unsure, please feel free to ask me (PS: BulbaBrain, Discord: BulbaBrain#8045)
Thanks!

Requester: Zneon
For: National Dex Victim of the Week
Art direction:
Don't have anything particular in mind, but I would love to see Clefable, Mega Mawile, Mega Scizor and Magearna included.
Sure! I mean, who wouldn't want to draw a Clefable being punched around?

Edit: This might take a little bit as I still have school and my drawing program picked this time to work well enough that I'd rather just peel a potato and draw on that.

Last edited:

Teclis

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Requester: Teclis

For: PS! Staff Interviews

Art Direction: hey! We are planning to make PS! Staff Interviews a thing again, and I was wondering if there was a way for those to get an art to illustrate them a little bit. I don't have any real, mandatory direction to give as long as its something which you can relate to the concept of interviewing/discussing more than just one random Pokémon and a "ps staff interviews" banner below. It's all up to you! For the record, I think I'll be using PMD DS sprites to represent staff members in interviews.

Thanks in advance, have a nice day otherwise!

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
Requester: Teclis

For: PS! Staff Interviews

Art Direction: hey! We are planning to make PS! Staff Interviews a thing again, and I was wondering if there was a way for those to get an art to illustrate them a little bit. I don't have any real, mandatory direction to give as long as its something which you can relate to the concept of interviewing/discussing more than just one random Pokémon and a "ps staff interviews" banner below. It's all up to you! For the record, I think I'll be using PMD DS sprites to represent staff members in interviews.

Thanks in advance, have a nice day otherwise!
I'll yoink thx, when do you need it by?

Requester: BulbaBrain (Me!)
For: SS PU Next Best Thing
Art Direction: Honestly, anything that makes sense, but here are some optional criteria you may wish to fulfill just out of my head - please don't add everything; these are just ideas that can stimulate your art plan :).
  • Maybe include Mr. Mime-Galar and Lycanroc-Midnight (those are the first two weeks of prompts so hey)
  • A star could be symbolic of "up and coming"
  • Pokemon scrolling through their moveset?
  • A pokemon using an unorthodox move in their set? (e.g Flareon using Shadow Ball)
  • Mandatory: All pokemon included must be PU, ZU and NFE, and preferably viable to some extent - if you are unsure, please feel free to ask me (PS: BulbaBrain, Discord: BulbaBrain#8045)
Thanks!
Apologies, but could I just make a second call for this piece of artwork? It has been quite a while.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Requester: Merritt
Tournament name: LC Fall Seasonal
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Probably October 4th
Art Direction: Something cute and autumn flavored would be nice, camping or something similar around the title LC Fall Seasonal. Maybe a Mienfoo in a flannel? Would request that it only use currently legal LC Pokemon.

Reference for Winter Seasonal's amazing art by Blazenix if that helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)