the well #87 - this time we will put someone notable in there [won by Teh, somehow]

well occupant 87

• Teh

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • DaddyBuzzwole

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Sabelette

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Gangsta Spongebob

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • kenn

• Morkal

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • a fairy

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Sulo

• Ivy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
we won't, but if i title this maybe faint won't cry and reminisce about the old days where the people we put in here also weren't notable, but he shared irc channels with them

keep in mind:
- you will have 3 days to tag ONE user you want to see thrown into the well
- you will have 3 days to vote, after which the winner will be determined by the united nations
- you will have 7 days to interrogate the winner on whatever topic of your desire, though if we put in who i think we will put in, you probably wont know them well enough to ask them any real questions

* don’t nom anyone who’s been in or else. wells dont repeat, but i sure do. [log here]
* if you get nommed but don’t wanna be in then i guess there really is no love in february.
* have fun lol
* if you got some ideas on how to improve the well pls share bc that's why it's been gone for a while as dave and i talked abt it

noms:
Teh
DaddyBuzzwole
Sabelette
Gangsta Spongebob
kenn
Morkal
a fairy
Sulo
Ivy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)