The (Unofficial) Smogon March Madness Pickem

Who Will Win the NCAA March Madness Tounament 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi I'm Pokemonrocks777. I thought I would make a thread of the NCAA Boys Basketball 2011-2012 Pickem Brackets for March madness. I want toknow if anyone is interested. PM me if you Want in so i can give you guys the password
also here you can place smacktalk of what team is going to win. So are you going to vote for your Favorite Team to win?
Here is the Link to the Brackets:
http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/50699/invitation?key=8ea556b8de3f80ba

Edit: Password is NCAA1112

Kentucky always have the talent to take it, it's just a question of whether they can win consistently enough to get to the finals.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Kentucky just lost to Vandy in the SEC title so they're definitely beatable. Same with Syracuse and Kansas and basically every team in the bracket!

Anyway I signed up. Gonna reclaim my throne! (SDSU why did you fail me last year ;_;)

Kentucky will presumably play Uconn and IU in the first two rounds, both of which beat UK in 2011, and they ended their season pretty terribly for a number 1 overall team (I really want them to lose because I'm a Louisville fan and I know a lot of jerkish Kentucky fans who never shut up about beating us).

Obviously they want me to win by putting ND and Duke in the same bracket so I cant pick that as the final once again

I don't understand sports, but we have to make a bracket for this for my sports statistics class, so expect me to contribute one.

Entered, I got OSU and Kentucky in the finals. Kentucky has a REALLY easy regional, since Duke never gets to the sweet 16 they wont lose to Indiana again (revenge and stuff), and Baylor and Wichita State? I can't see either even having a chance of winning against Kentucky. Final 4 has MSU and either Purdue or Georgetown in it. Purdue is a sleeper in this tourney. Hummel can get them pretty far since he's a 6th year senior who missed their last two runs. watch out.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Iona vs Loyola (Md) in an all MAAC championship

West Region is absolutely brutal... East is pretty cheesy

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll sign up again.

Also go Buffs. Pac-12 Champions. Winners of possibly the worst major conference in the country

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)