Other Metagames the ultimate legend master god lord ultra champion of pokemon [ AG RMT ]

Skarpherim

is a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
the ultimate legend master god lord ultra champion of pokemon

Introductorayh​

Hello all, this is the 0th anniversary of the the ultimate legend master god lord ultra champion of pokemon's RMT. I will be presenting 2 teams today, because it is only fair that I show both teams which I used to bless everyone on the Gen7AG ladder. Not including using a stall team on ag ladder, your champion has successfully achieved the pinnacle of humankind, of course being having the highest GXE recorded of 97.2% while peaking with an ELO of 2144 on AG ladder. Here I present to you, the creations of god!

The construction of art​
i'll get serious for anyone that wants to legitimately use this
The start of my team was something I wanted to experiment on, gothitelle + marshadow. A very powerful core indeed, gothitelle destroys stall and partially balance, while marshadow checks many offensive threats that can be found on balance teams and very commonly on HO. These mons are known to have incredible synergy due to goth being able to trap supportceus leaving marsh to bombard the opponent with powerful stab moves that have great coverage. A short list of what goth is able to trap would be supportceus (not dark), zygarde (no dtail), and lefties necrozma dusk-mane, thought in some cases it is able to trap more unexpected things like defensive ho-oh, mray trapped into scarf draco meteor, and even tyranitar.
My next addition was Arceus-Poison, due to its ability to check Xerneas and take on Yveltal which both will be crucial for this team. I utilize the stealth rock/will-o-wisp set which allows Poisonceus to be useful even when mons who cause it difficulty switch in, such as Pdon, Dusk-Mane, and Groundceus come in. The EV spread takes on psychic/psyshock xerneas at +2 and outspeeds timid yveltal and adamant mray in order to will-o-wisp before it takes damage. Arceus-Poison is able to soft check lo marshadow as well.
It's never hurt to add the best mon in AG to your AG team. I decided that life orb dragon dance mega-rayquaza would be a fantastic setup sweeper paired with goth. Once goth traps something, pp stalls, taunts them forcing to struggle, mray comes in for free to setup a dragon dance while your opponent either click struggle and dies, or switches only to feel the wrath of lo dd mray, which not many things can switch into a mray at +1 atk. As well as being an overwhelming offensive threat, mray pressures pogre and pdon due to its higher speed and high atk stat.
More supportceus were necessary in order to check more areas which I was lacking due to having gothitelle. arceus-dark is probably the most reliable necrozma counter in the game. Frankly it loses to CM, although marsh or mray are able to revenge with prio fairy easy. Arceus-Dark as well gives me a Reliable Scarf yveltal switch in and more support for other things such as pdon, deoxys, and ghostceus. Arceus-Water was a good pick as well, Icebeam gives me a good zygarde check, roar enables me to beat CM steelceus until it's the last mon where I can either CC with marsh, or vcreate with mray. Toxic is utilized on both supportceus in order to check CM groundceus, it would definitely be incredibly hard for this team to go up against without it.

The Intricacies

Gothitelle @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Confide
- Charm
- Rest
- Taunt​

Marshadow @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Spectral Thief
- Shadow Sneak
- Pursuit

Arceus-Poison @ Poisonium Z
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 156 SpD / 96 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Poison Jab
- Recover
- Stealth Rock
- Will-O-Wisp

Rayquaza-Mega @ Life Orb
Ability: Delta Stream
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Ascent
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed​

Arceus-Dark @ Dread Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Recover
- Defog
- Toxic​

Arceus-Water @ Splash Plate
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Recover
- Roar
- Ice Beam​

Onto the next team

The construction of art p2

I started this build with yet another extravagant core, being banded mray and tyranitar. Mrays banded ascent is quite literally the most spammable move in all of AG. A probelm with this is that mgar style teams are easily able to trap mray after just 1 ascent defense drop, in order to ohko with sludge wave. Even if ray dies like this, tyranitar comes in to secure the kill with a pursuit trap. Tyranitar is as well a fantastic mon overall, being able to check an assortment of offensive threats like mray, mgar, ekiller, cm unecro, ho-oh, and more.
The next additions add more support for pdon, pogre, steelceus, fairyceus, and groundceus. I had always wanted to try sub ho-oh, many people use slow toxic supportceus and toxic pdon to whittle ho-oh down hp, using max speed jolly sub would be a give me an excellent match up versus most of these teams that rely on things like that. Giratina pairs fantastically with ho-oh as well, being one of the best defoggers in the tier, it's very obnoxious being able to spread status and utilize pressure which halves the pp of any move directed towards you.
Once again, I add arceus-poison because it offers such good utility in being able to check many big threats. Poisonceus pairs well with tyranitar too because mgar can trap and poisonceus if it's wisp/hex or taunt. This also allows me more support versus pogre, it may not seem like it but this team isn't that shabby versus primal kyogre due to banded ray, jolly lo ho oh, spd invested gira, and z move poisonceus. I knew i'd want a bp/viv check because my tyranitar was rocks instead of roar, because of this I made Poisonceus whirlpool/perish song to trap things such as supportceus and whatnot for easy kills.
My team is terribly weak to zygarde-complete and marshadow at this point. Fairyceus makes the perfect last mon by adding more support versus any dragon, dark, or fighting types. I gave it toxic/defog to stop any stealth rock/toxic supportceus like fairy or dark which could get rocks up easily versus my team. Double defog is definitely nice for my sub ho-oh and toxic can also aid in late game if i need to poison groudon or a curse ho-oh.

The Intricacies

Rayquaza-Mega @ Choice Band
Ability: Delta Stream
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- V-create
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed​

Tyranitar @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Foul Play
- Rest
- Pursuit​

Ho-Oh @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Substitute
- Roost​

Giratina @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 52 Def / 208 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Toxic
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest
- Defog​

Arceus-Poison @ Poisonium Z
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 156 SpD / 96 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Poison Jab
- Recover
- Whirlpool
- Perish Song​

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Judgment
- Toxic
- Recover​

Here we have some links

Importable Goth Balance: https://pokepast.es/cbf33ff3d521e940
Importable Band Mray Balance: https://pokepast.es/65698e8e01083866
Proof of your Champion peaking (by a lot because i'm better than everyone tbh): https://prnt.sc/lm1890

Here are some replays with the teams in action, behold

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)