The Ubers Open VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mags

Banned deucer.
hahahahahah if you call bringing an unorthodox team with a bunch of trash sets that force me to play passive because I highkey think your retarded then so be it. Def ygod on deo s ho kek. Sub xern in sumo kek. A team that autoloses to geoxern kek. Also the talking shit was literally me calling u retard for making it extremely hard to schedule. Then u come on here tryna flame when the series is behind u lmaoo I suggest asking for teams from somebody else because I think ashes squad is more viable than that.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
hahahahahah if you call bringing an unorthodox team with a bunch of trash sets that force me to play passive because I highkey think your retarded then so be it. Def ygod on deo s ho kek. Sub xern in sumo kek. A team that autoloses to geoxern kek. Also the talking shit was literally me calling u retard for making it extremely hard to schedule. Then u come on here tryna flame when the series is behind u lmaoo I suggest asking for teams from somebody else because I think ashes squad is more viable than that.
dude you lost kek

L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)