The Ubers Open IX - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

OreoSpeedruns

Embrace the wonders within.
is a Tiering Contributor
I have a situation.
When scheduling, I fucked up the timezones. As a result, I called act an hour before I was meant to play. An hour later, my opponent showed up. I decided to challenge him to a game since this was the scheduled time, and he accepted. I won the game. And afterwards he left without warning.

I pondered what to do for quite a bit, and I've reached a decision. In my opinion, since Artcar did show at the scheduled time, and we actually played a game (which again, I won), it counts as a tour game. Since he then left without warning, I'm gonna call act here.

The game:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-1867895545-r5n4mitetxy44ejogd5dyhpi2hx8u77pw

Last edited:

MagearnaTheBoss

formerly MTB
is a Tiering Contributor
very unfortunately calling act, we agreed to Saturday afternoon/noon near their time as they said they were free near that time. we had scheduled for at 4:30 +10 but left some room for leeway. I stayed on for about 3.5 hours after that and also msg'd on discord after that time as well with no response until after 2 hours after that at 9-ish my time. And i'm busy today and tomorrow for an extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)