The Ubers Open II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won 2-1 thanks to a wow miss vs Mdragon (i think). He won game 1, we tied game 2 with my mon dying to life orb after killing his, and I won game 3. ggs

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
August won match 1, we will be playing match 2 (and potentially 3), later tommorow.

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
Jin Kurosaki vm'd me when this came out, I answered a couple hours later and he hasn't been on since.

Why the hell is coren37 saying activity post? he is not answering anymore. This is seriously noobish what he is doing. If somebody should write that than its me..

We can try to get this done tomorrow or Thursday, but a weekend extension might be necessary. I can't seem to get lucky with timezones

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
i VM'd nova on sunday again to try to set something up for today or thursday and he ignored the VM

now there's a chance i'll be unavailable on thursday and today is over so yeah activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)