The Tournament of Thieves - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
ya, lost to fluffly bird, could've won but a crit with 2 moves and a speed tie lost it for me at the very end...

GG anyway

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Lost, Surf decided to crit my Tina-O at the worst moment possible :(

oh well, gg reachzero and gl in future rounds.

Submitted my team just now. Hopefully it's not a problem, but if it is then I'll concede the round to Delta. I was so busy with other tournaments I completely forgot I was still in this one. If it's still OK, then I will contact Delta after getting the go-ahead.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
If people propose good reasons, i'll still let them submit teams.

I let rising dusk go ahead, I approved. I am disapointed in the amount of people who said they would send me the team and didn't...

lost 2-0 to mechazawa

i got a dark void miss that really hurt, but mostly i just suck at uber battles.

gg though

lost 2-0 to mechazawa

i got a dark void miss that really hurt, but mostly i just suck at uber battles.

gg though
Yeah the game would've been really different if that would've hit. Sorry about that. Good game nevertheless.

Oh and I hope that both of us posting in the thread is good enough as we both forgot to save the log!

Lost 0-3 to Twash in an intense and very close match, one that was closer than the score. Also, props to him for restarting when my fire blast missed two times in a row on the first two turns. gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)