Project The Top 10 Titans of the Gen 8 Ubers Metagame [See Post #183 for Final Ranking]

SiTuM

destined for greatness
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to the seventh winner with 7 votes, Gothitelle!

Here are the nominees for #8:

Remember, those ranking are for the most influentional Pokémon on the meta, not the best, so, if you think that Xerneas changes the Teambuilding more than Yveltal, but Yveltal is a better Pokémon, then you should vote for Xerneas. This rank also keeps in mind all of Gen 8, not just DLC 2 SS. So, while this doesn't make Pokémon like Groudon, Yveltal and Kyogre unable to compete with the others, do keep in mind that they weren't here from the start.

We're going to start by voting the number #1 until we get to the number #10, with each voting stage lasting for 7 days. To vote, you simply need to say the name of the Pokémon you're voting for; you don't need to provide a motive, but that would be appreciated. Discussion during the voting stages also is encouraged.

I'll be voting for Kyogre. One of the Pokémon that has heavily impacted the most SS Ubers since its release, forced a lot of things to run a lot of things. I am too tired to elaborate. That's my vote anyway.

SiTuM

destined for greatness
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to the eighth winner with 10 votes, Kyogre!

Here are the nominees for #9:

Remember, those ranking are for the most influentional Pokémon on the meta, not the best, so, if you think that Xerneas changes the Teambuilding more than Yveltal, but Yveltal is a better Pokémon, then you should vote for Xerneas. This rank also keeps in mind all of Gen 8, not just DLC 2 SS. So, while this doesn't make Pokémon like Groudon, Yveltal and Kyogre unable to compete with the others, do keep in mind that they weren't here from the start.

We're going to start by voting the number #1 until we get to the number #10, with each voting stage lasting for 7 days. To vote, you simply need to say the name of the Pokémon you're voting for; you don't need to provide a motive, but that would be appreciated. Discussion during the voting stages also is encouraged.

I'll be voting for Xerneas. Also too lazy to explain this time, but yeah you know what Xerneas does anyways, broken Geomancy forces every team to run SpD NDM, and Defensive Xerneas is a great set this gen because no Mega-Gengar to trap it so it's a very good defensive tool which teams have to adapt to if they want to beat it.

Eledyr

Le vilain petit Wooloo
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Translations Leader
Xerneas. If you lose your SpD NDM, you lose to GeoXern. Oh, and RestTalk Xern is one of the few reliable Zygarde check.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)