SS OU The Swole RMT

Hi all and this is one of my um weird teams that I've tried out on my alt and works a bit, however I am looking to improve it so I welcome any feedback! The Team:

So, the mon I wanted to build around was buzzwole. It is a better physical wall then corvi, however it is lacking defog. Buzzwole is a great check to bisharp, garchomp, kartana, rillaboom, urshifu-r, pretty much literally every single physical attacker that doesn't have brave bird or something. In my set, I opted for:

:ss/buzzwole:

Buzzwole @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Toxic
- Roost

With drain punch buzzwole can keep recovering and dealing out toxics to the whole enemy's team. Ice punch for lando and coverage. Roost you can keep recovering, and it'll go in a cycle and the enemy will just get weared down and you'll get the upper hand. On the fence about leftovers or rocky helmet as rocky helmet can punish stuff like u-turn lando / corvi but leftovers is p good recovery.

Now for the 2nd mon on the team to cover buzzwole's weakness so it can wear down the team easily (such as fini, zapdos, ect) is:

:ss/slowking-galar:

Slowking-Galar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Future Sight
- Sludge Bomb
- Flamethrower
- Scald

Standard slowking-g set, covers weaknesses and is a great duo with buzzwole. Scald can sometimes get a burn off of rillaboom which is nice. Considering swapping with slowking for getting more lele coverage as psychic can deal out a lot of damage. psyshock with a predict will be bad so i'll leave the lele coverage to the next mon.

Calcs have lele, fini, and zapdos

if fini gets a trick on this mon not really a big deal, just play around with it.

252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Lele Psychic vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Slowking-Galar in Psychic Terrain: 129-153 (32.7 - 38.8%) -- 99.1% chance to 3HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Lele Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Slowking-Galar: 52-62 (13.1 - 15.7%) -- possible 7HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Lele Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Slowking-Galar in Psychic Terrain: 306-361 (77.6 - 91.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Tapu Fini Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Slowking-Galar: 28-33 (7.1 - 8.3%) -- possibly the worst move ever
lol
0 SpA Zapdos Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Slowking-Galar: 66-78 (16.7 - 19.7%) -- guaranteed 6HKO

So the next mon i realized I needed a defogger. I opted for corvi because 1. Yeah, buzzwole is a defensive too but corvi can run u-turn for momentum unlike the other defogger zapdos.2. Corvi can body press heatran which is one of it's check. 3. I run rocky helmet on corvi not buzzwole to replace buzzwole's item or something like that.

:ss/corviknight:

Corviknight @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SpD
Impish Nature
- Body Press
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost

Basic OU defog set. spd there for lele (as i mentioned before as having a check). U-turn to gain momentum, and body press for heatran (as i mentioned before also.)

Now for the 4th mon. I needed a hazard / stealth rock user and the first mon that came to mind, the king of OU you see on every team and this one is no exception, landorus-t.

:ss/landorus-therian:

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Defensive Landorus-T is a great Stealth Rock setter by virtue of its good typing and Intimidate, which help it switch into many physical attackers including Garchomp and Excadrill to sponge hits. U-turn = momentum to safely pivot against weavile and more. 92 speed = outspeed bisharp and heatran.

So now for my 5th mom I realized I was kyurem weak. I added this mon which is in literally every ou team and immortal to special attacks. It is the thicc healer herself, blissey.

:ss/blissey:

Blissey (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave
- Teleport

Standard set except for thunder wavel.I personally find toxic's and para's annoying. For me on the other team? Nice. T-Wave is a form of speed control all by itsself. Blissey checks kyurem, clefable and every special attacker including volc at like +4.

For the final mon, the team needed something to tie the whole thing together, the glue of the team. This is my personal favorite special breaker and is so strong with draco meteor if there is no fairy switchin like lele, fini, and we have those coverages on the team too. It is:

:ss/latios:

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Psyshock
- Mystical Fire

Latios. Draco meteor hits like a truck and gets some resist OHKOs and 2HKOs. Mystical fire for ferrothorn, psyshock for blissey and chansey. Psychic for general coverage, might replace with trick thought, let me know.

Might replace with scarf for speed control thought lmk if its a better choice.

Well, you've made it to the end of this RMT! I'll take any feedback / critisism as I can get to help improve this team. Thanks for reading and have a good day!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)