Social The Smogon Photo Album

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
It was after user Lee said something to me in one of our chats last year that i finally saw just how much almost every picture i posted just translated into me bragging.
i can't recall this but i'm sure i didn't mean it in a critical way, i'm hardly in a position to be casting stones in that department.

i don't see why posting a picture of your stomach or your arms is any more worthy of scorn than posting a picture of your face. pay no heed.

as you can see im a bit of a picture whore :evan: ...bear with me please

pool party with some friends..

oldie...messy bedroom lol

another old one...

skinny guys lol

dork vader

beast mode :D

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
i knew it.

foam cups at the beach? DOMINICAN also the Presidente umbrella and the dominican flag on the 6th picture

as you can see im a bit of a picture whore :evan: ...bear with me please

pool party with some friends..

oldie...messy bedroom lol

another old one...

skinny guys lol

dork vader

beast mode :D

if i paypal you 30$ can you send me dick pics?

no homo of course

EDIT: since there seems be confusion around my post, this was not a serious post

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
i'd do that deal.

frann: it couldn't be any more obvious. do you know any other country that drinks booze at the beach with foam cups? also youre handsome did i already say that

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
can we maybe edit the 'if you see a girl...' rule to encapsulate the current situation, it's getting uncomfortable in here...

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
hot Latin American with a cute woman who takes a lot of photos of himself and also with his girl and a little kid? frann is basically the next coming of rikku

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
relatively certain that phantasia has been out of the closet for quite some time

Think before you speak.

hot Latin American with a cute woman who takes a lot of photos of himself and also with his girl and a little kid? frann is basically the next coming of rikku
ill take that as a compliment lol....whats DM stand for??

DM said:
3. YOUR FIRST POST SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS THREAD. This cannot be stressed enough. Posting a picture in this thread is a way to let people that already know you know what you look like. If you have less than 100 and aren't really established in the community, sure, post your pictures, but don't expect anyone to care.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

my friend's girlfriend is absolutely obsessed with taking pictures of me eating for some reason

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)