Status
Not open for further replies.

THE SMOGON FACTOR

Round 2 ~ 70s
Hosted by jumpluff and Ace Matador, co-hosted by Accent

Link to the initial thread
Link to the round 2 thread

Voting process:
You vote for as many submissions as you want. Everyone else does the same, and when we reach the deadline, the eight candidates with the most votes are admitted into Round 3 (if the eighth place is tied, everyone survives).

What you need to do:
  • Listen to as many submissions as you want using the links below
  • Vote for as many candidates as you want using the poll above
  • Wait for the deadline
Anyone can vote, even those who are not playing!

Round 2 Playlist

Late people (have yet to submit anything but are still in the game until the next deadline)
  • Ace Matador
  • Atticus
  • Earthworm
  • The_Chaser

Guest submissions

If you have uploaded your song on your own channel, please change the title following this format:
R2: Singer - Name of song
Or at least include both your name and the title of your song.

The people who are into Round 2 but haven't submitted anything valid still can do it until the deadline, but the longer they take, the less likely to have votes they are. If they haven't submitted anything in time, they'll be automatically eliminated when the round ends.

Note that the order of submissions in the poll was also randomised and has nothing to do with the groups.

DEADLINE IS ON WEDNESDAY THE 9TH, 5PM GMT

Good luck!

Kinneas > LonelyNess > Bucky > godudette > SevenDeadlySins > DM (sorry the vocal tones disagree with me!) > badalcristiano > Da Letter El > Accent > pookar > Justinawe > Philip7086

Oh by the way, when you have to convert a .wav into a .mp3, just changing the extension doesn't work, you have to use a dedicated program! I won't name any badalcristianos but I had to guess that one file was a .wav and change the extension back in order to listen to it.

Requesting Ace Matadors submission be removed. This contest was for '70s songs and his is from the '80s, blatantly spitting in the eyes of all other competitors. For instance, godudette was so desperate for a song that suited her voice she copied Bucky, but she could have done an ABBA or Madonna song from the '80s. Clearly unfair.

accent what do you think you're doing

can this thing ever go on without drama

i removed ace from the poll until he does an appropiate submission just like everyone else

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I missed badal's submittal.. Sorry dude, you probably would have had a vote there..

Also man, why does no one like Da Letter El's, it was my second favourite after Kinneas..

Have a nice day.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
I missed badal's submittal.. Sorry dude, you probably would have had a vote there..

Also man, why does no one like Da Letter El's, it was my second favourite after Kinneas..

Have a nice day.
We could just add a vote there but whatever
Its not like I'll have a chance! I'm clearly last and nothing thats going to get me more votes!

Unless you guys decide to be nice!:naughty::pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)