Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Did you guys notice Chapter 2 is up? I'd like some constructive critisism so that I can make everything else better. Thanks!!
I thought the "ZEPHYR BADGE GET!" part was a stroke of sheer brilliance, a resounding note of clarity and triumph that shall ring through the ages as the golden standard by which all language is judged.

Goddamn it Ziposaki, you made all the same jokes I've already got written up for my Sapphire Nuzlocke challenge XD. It's totally going to look like I'm copying you when I put my update up... now I'm regretting taking two days break and not just finishing the damn chapter the night I started it XD.

So, anyway, said chapter will be up later tonight I hope.

Also, keep it up Axemaster, your updates certainly have a unique feel to them lol.

YoungsterKeiran, take a Cyndaquil and name it Nuzquil.
This Cyndaquil is convinced he is in a Nuzlocke run, despite all evidence to the contrary.
He cannot attack if he has a status ailment, nor if he is in the red zone, because he is worried about his future.

If he faints more than twice, he thinks he is dead.

If he thinks it is dead, he can no longer use Fire-type moves and is constantly under the effects of Torment.

It must solo Bugsy and Jasmine, dead or alive.

Good luck and be careful!

Youngster, take Tiger the Ratatta. This Ratatta lives in the stages of life of a Tiger, as is his name.
The stages:
Hunting:
Must solo every pokemon he faces, and must never use his most powerful move.
Eating:
Must fight against only pokemon he has recently soloed, and must KO them again.
Sleeping:
Must not participate in battle, and cannot be taken out of your party
Mating:
Must be bred ASAP, and cannot fight until he has been bred
Hanging out with the Pack:
Must be in the party, and you must use every pokemon in your party in every battle you have.

Tiger must solo Falkner, Chuck, and Clair. From capture-Violet, Tiger is in the Hunting phase. Violet-Azeala, Sleeping. Azeala-Goldenrod, Eating. Goldenrod-Ecretuak, Sleeping. Ecretuak-Cianwood, Hunting. Cianwood-Olivine, Sleeping. Olivine-Mohagany, Eating. Mohagany-Blackthorn, Hunting. Through the E4, Tiger is in the Hanging out with the Pack stage, and must solo Bruno. In every other battle, the stage applies.

Kanto: Tiger must solo Misty, Sabrina, and Blue. From Indigo-Pewter, Mating. Pewter-Cerulean, Hunting.Cerulean-Vermillion, Hanging out. Vermillion-Cleadon, Sleeping. Cleadon-Saffron, Hunting. Saffron-Fuschia, Mating. Fuschia-Cinnibar, Sleeping. Cinnibar-Veridian, Hunting.

For the 2nd E4, the original E4 restrictions apply.

Must solo Red's Pikachu and one of his starters.

Good luck, and I hope to start Chapter 3 very soon!!

Reserving a Poke for Youngster, will edit once I'm done adding the finishing touches to my Nuzlocke Challenge update.

(I'm trying to get a Scramble log up for tomorrow)

Youngster, take Omnom the Snubbull.
Omnom loves to eat things. Therefore, he is under the following restrictions:
He must always know Lick and Bite. After all, how can be eat without these moves? (If you want, you can breed Crunch to replace Bite)
He must always hold a berry. For example, a Psncureberry.
Whenever he does not hold a berry, he must always use Take Down because he needs to let out his anger over not having a berry.
He must solo Whitney's Miltank. After all, he loves milk and steak.
He must solo Pryce because he thought that the gym was Ice Cream type.
Outside of Pokemon Centers, he may only be healed Hp and status via berries. Potions don't taste good. (You can remove this for the E4)

To summarize:
Must know Lick, Bite/Crunch, and Take Down
Must always hold a berry or use only Take Down
Must solo Whitney's Miltank and Pryce
May only be heald HP or status via berries

Best of luck!

EDIT: Jimera0: You ninja'd my idea (more or less) by 20 seconds :P

Alright Youngster, you get OMNOMNOM (hope that fits) the Ghastly. The only way it can deal direct damage is by using either Lick or Dream Eater. It must solo Whitney to evolve in Haunter. If you Solo Morty with OMNOMNOM you can choose one other directly damaging move of your choice to use alongside Dream Eater and Lick. Lick and Dream Eater must be learned ASAP and cannot be forgotten.

You said hard, I just hope this isn't TOO hard. Anyway, enjoy!

Also, I've added Chapter 1 of my Sapphire Nuzlocke, if anyone is interested.

One, LOLZ!! Two, I'll be putting up the Bugsy and Idiot battles now.
I blame you for not letting me use any moves that have an actually usable base power until I solo 36 more water types >.>

Can i change it to 25? Please?

EDIT: Slightly expanded more, I HAVE A CHANCE!!!

EDIT EDIT: EPISODE FINISHED, I WON BABY I WON!!!! -saves 10 times-

@YoungsterKeiran, take the odd egg you recieve from the daycare couple. Nickname the hatched Pokemon, Dizzy. Regardless of what it is, it's only attacking moves may be Dizzy Punch and a STAB move of your choice. The other 2 moves must be Status. It may evolve after Team Rocket is defeated in Goldenrod City. If it's Shiny, have it solo your rival once and solo both Lt. Surge and Blaine. If it isn't Shiny, have it solo your rival twice and solo either Lt. Surge or Blaine. Good luck!

First go at a Pokémon Challenge

Combining a Nuzlocke with a Scramble.
Playing Black, with trades, not too hard.
Want to give my own names.
I want Pokemon I never use.
I've never in my life used bug or psychic type.
Go crazy guys.
:)

not too hard
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Okay Aran Eli III, you get a "Dwebble" It's so proud of it's sturdiness, it must have the ability Sturdy and must have it activated 15 times before it's able to evolve. This Dwebble hates how he is so slow so it must learn Rock Polish ASAP and use it in every battle it takes part in. Also, once it learns about Stealth Rock, it falls in love with the move so it must replace Rock Polish with Stealth Rock and use it in every battle it takes part in. When Dwebble finally evolves, it learns Shell Smash and it must use it at least once in every Elite Four battle.

Summary
- Rock Polish (Must use it in every battle it takes part in) -> Stealth Rock (Must use it in every battle it takes part in)
- Must have the ability "Sturdy" and must have it activated 15 times before it's able to evolve
- After it evolves, it must learn Shell Smash and use it at least once in every Elite Four battle.

Also, I've played until Jubilife on my Diamond Scramble but I have an extra Exam left. I'll update it after a week or so.

You get an Elygem. Since it is a telepathic alien, it must learn a moveset of ALL PSYCHIC TYPE MOVES in order to evolve to Beheeyem.

After it evolves, it decides it likes the strange colors of its fingers. To match them, have it learn Energy Ball and one Electric move of your choice. (Red is covered by your Psychic type moves, it's close enough).

Have fun!

Aran ELi, take an Elgyem. Because it is a Nuzelocke, he must know Recover ASAP and have him use it when his health is below 50%.

HE MAY NEVER fight any Pokemon he is weak to unless he is the last poke. Give him the Smoke Ball because he fears for his life.

EDIT: Shedinja'd by Skarm.

Will edit a Venipede for you......NO ONE TAKE THIS!!

I want Pokemon I never use.

Emolga - Plus Speed nature.

The idea of paralysing anything distresses poor Emolga. Therefore, to counteract this Emolga must only use moves that do not have a paralysing secondary effect.

Secondly in attempt to avoid having static activate, upon learning Double Team you must use it a minimum of twice every match.

Must Solo Ghetsis' Elektross.

Are you asking for a Challenge!? [Bonus Round] Due to his inferior size Emolga must solo all pokemon over Five Foot

Aran, take a Patrat. It has very high expectations of itself, even though it sucks. It feels that its too good to have any unnatural item on it, so it can only hold Berries and other natural items (like the Eviolite), while it will allow you to use Potions on it. It must solo the two trainers in the Striaton Gym AND Cilan/Chili/Cress. Since it has that natural feeling of himself too, he can only know one TM move at a time. He can evolve once he soloes 25 trainers, not including the Striaton Gym. After he evolves into Watchog, the restriction lifted varies:
If he soloes more male trainers, he can hold any item
If he soloes more female trainers, he can have any amount of TM moves

He also must solo Brycen, as all the new Ice types suck and all seem unnatural to him (except for Beartic, but its just an Ursaring). After Brycen is defeated, the other restriction is lifted.
He has two lives and ONLY two lives.

HOWEVER, if/when he does lose those two lives, he must be replaced ASAP with a Yamask with the same nickname. The Yamask you caught is the angry soul of the rodent that could not complete his destiny, and it must be released after its tasks are completed (for example, if Patrat dies on the 24th solo, Yamask can only hold natural items/ learn 1 TM until it soloes a trainer, can evolve, then gets the retriction removed, then must be released after defeating Brycen).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)