SM OU The Russian team that keeps me winning games

Hey, I'm SilkScarfGroudon and this is my first RMT and my first post in general and I'm presenting the team that keeps me winning games

The Team
tapu-lele.png
download.png

pinsir-mega.png
landorus-therian.png

mew.png
ferrothorn.png

Movesets, IVs and EVs

tapu-lele.png

Natasha (Tapu Lele) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt

We all know how Scarf Lele works and how powerfull it is and her roll in the team is the normal roll that Scarf Lele plays in any team, being extremely powerful and destroying lots of things, I only struggle to get it in the field sometimes

download.png

Mikhail (Greninja-Ash) (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Water Shuriken

We all know Greninja-Ash too and what kind of threat it is if it gets in the field. The moveset is almost the standard set but with ice beam over spikes to counter Zapdos, one thing I noticed that my team is super weak to.

pinsir-mega.png

Dimitri (Pinsir-Mega) (M) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Quick Attack
- Return
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Pinsir-Mega, the big bad flying beetle ready to destroy everything. You might ask "why moxie and not hyper cutter?" Well, I will answer you friend. Pinsir already has a colossal attack even without a mega, so one return, earthquake or quick attack from it will do some decent damage. One example is sending pinsir in a magnezone and earthquaking it to get a moxie boost, after that, mega evolving and destroying.

landorus-therian.png

Boris (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 219 Atk / 37 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fly
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

The incredlibe Landorus-T, the big flying doggo of OU. As you can see it has some defense investment and not max attack. We all know the massive attack that Landorus-T have, so it really don't need it maxed out, and the flyinium-z and defense investment is to deal with the almost omnipresent Hawlucha, because hawlucha is disgustingly powerfull

mew.png

Nikolai (Mew) @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 100 Def / 152 SpD
Careful Nature
- Defog
- Heal Bell
- Knock Off
- Soft-Boiled

The Mew designed to be annoying knocking off items, defoging stones, spikes and webs away, healing it self and coming in on status moves to synchronize and heal bell it's own status, but it's main function is to cripple chansey and defog

ferrothorn.png

Andrei (Ferrothorn) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 156 Def / 96 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Toxic
- Power Whip

The defensive seed(?) or beast(?), the amazing ferrothorn that we all know, the defensive behament read to throw seeds, stones and status at you with Sepcial Defense and Defense investment to stand both sides of offensive spectrum but aside from it's different EV spread it is the good and (not so) old ferrothorn we all know and love (or hate).

So that's it

I hope that my post is good and didn't break any rule or something, also, if I misspelledsomething I'm sorry, english isn't my first language and please correct any thing written wrong. Thanks for reading and please, rate my team

Hey, I'm SilkScarfGroudon and this is my first RMT and my first post in general and I'm presenting the team that keeps me winning games

The Team
View attachment 195503View attachment 195506
View attachment 195504View attachment 195507
View attachment 195508View attachment 195509

Movesets, IVs and EVs

View attachment 195503
Natasha (Tapu Lele) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt

We all know how Scarf Lele works and how powerfull it is and her roll in the team is the normal roll that Scarf Lele plays in any team, being extremely powerful and destroying lots of things, I only struggle to get it in the field sometimes

View attachment 195506
Mikhail (Greninja-Ash) (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Water Shuriken

We all know Greninja-Ash too and what kind of threat it is if it gets in the field. The moveset is almost the standard set but with ice beam over spikes to counter Zapdos, one thing I noticed that my team is super weak to.

View attachment 195504
Dimitri (Pinsir-Mega) (M) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Quick Attack
- Return
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Pinsir-Mega, the big bad flying beetle ready to destroy everything. You might ask "why moxie and not hyper cutter?" Well, I will answer you friend. Pinsir already has a colossal attack even without a mega, so one return, earthquake or quick attack from it will do some decent damage. One example is sending pinsir in a magnezone and earthquaking it to get a moxie boost, after that, mega evolving and destroying.

View attachment 195507
Boris (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 219 Atk / 37 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fly
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

The incredlibe Landorus-T, the big flying doggo of OU. As you can see it has some defense investment and not max attack. We all know the massive attack that Landorus-T have, so it really don't need it maxed out, and the flyinium-z and defense investment is to deal with the almost omnipresent Hawlucha, because hawlucha is disgustingly powerfull

View attachment 195508
Nikolai (Mew) @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 100 Def / 152 SpD
Careful Nature
- Defog
- Heal Bell
- Knock Off
- Soft-Boiled

The Mew designed to be annoying knocking off items, defoging stones, spikes and webs away, healing it self and coming in on status moves to synchronize and heal bell it's own status, but it's main function is to cripple chansey and defog

View attachment 195509
Andrei (Ferrothorn) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 156 Def / 96 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Toxic
- Power Whip

The defensive seed(?) or beast(?), the amazing ferrothorn that we all know, the defensive behament read to throw seeds, stones and status at you with Sepcial Defense and Defense investment to stand both sides of offensive spectrum but aside from it's different EV spread it is the good and (not so) old ferrothorn we all know and love (or hate).

So that's it

I hope that my post is good and didn't break any rule or something, also, if I misspelledsomething I'm sorry, english isn't my first language and please correct any thing written wrong. Thanks for reading and please, rate my team

A few things I can point out, Lele really doesnt like that team. Lele prevents Greninja/Mega Pinsir from getting their priority off, which easily costs you matches. Remove it in my humble opinion, Koko would work leagues better on the team.

Greninja running ice beam for zap is kinda redundant, as specs gren can 2hko zapdos anyways, and can even OHKO in base provided stealth rocks are up *not that gren should be your zapdos check anywho. Spikes provides more relevant support, and allows your team to beat over troublesome walls easier.

Mega Pinsir is alright I guess, though with that set one could easily argue that Mega Lopunny could work better.

Landorus-t set is weird, as that set will beat Lucha anyways unless its sub. Just run max attack please.

Mew is fine, but now that I've looked at the team you are VERY vulnerable to ash gren. Ash gren spams Dark Pulse for days, and after lele is removed, spams water shuriken. Mew doesnt help much at all, maybe drei in that slot could do more.

Ferrothorn is there I guess? Helps a tad vs Ash Gren, but spikes+dark pulse will wear down ferro quick.

The team is decent, but could be improved.
https://pokepast.es/f504ceb4367dda8c
Hopefully this team works for you. I dont know how defog drei evs, so ask the OU room about that. But besides that, there you go!

A few things I can point out, Lele really doesnt like that team. Lele prevents Greninja/Mega Pinsir from getting their priority off, which easily costs you matches. Remove it in my humble opinion, Koko would work leagues better on the team.

Greninja running ice beam for zap is kinda redundant, as specs gren can 2hko zapdos anyways, and can even OHKO in base provided stealth rocks are up *not that gren should be your zapdos check anywho. Spikes provides more relevant support, and allows your team to beat over troublesome walls easier.

Mega Pinsir is alright I guess, though with that set one could easily argue that Mega Lopunny could work better.

Landorus-t set is weird, as that set will beat Lucha anyways unless its sub. Just run max attack please.

Mew is fine, but now that I've looked at the team you are VERY vulnerable to ash gren. Ash gren spams Dark Pulse for days, and after lele is removed, spams water shuriken. Mew doesnt help much at all, maybe drei in that slot could do more.

Ferrothorn is there I guess? Helps a tad vs Ash Gren, but spikes+dark pulse will wear down ferro quick.

The team is decent, but could be improved.
https://pokepast.es/f504ceb4367dda8c
Hopefully this team works for you. I dont know how defog drei evs, so ask the OU room about that. But besides that, there you go!
Thanks for the help and the hints!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)