Tournament The RU swiss tour - Round 5 (see post #195)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I love salt :3

edit to clarify: To be clear I wouldn't have responded like that ^, had you not just said "got haxed", or "lost in a bullshit match", but it really rubs me the wrong way that you would say "accounting for crits with bad team building". Yeah my team was really weak to Malamar, but considering you had 0 ground resists (Mega Camerupt gets a kill every time it comes in against any pokemon that wasn't qwilfish or Rhyperior at full) and your fire resists both lose to Delphox (two threats far more relevant in the meta game than Malamar) its not really your place to be trashing my team. Additionally, you could have just switched out to Amoonguss, forced out Granbull once (no wish passing on my team), and given me only 2 chances to crit instead of the 6 turns minimum I would have had to crit with Granbull the way you played it (33% chance, that's more than a scald burn). Especially given I had a Bronzong that would let you rest / start super powering every time it came in, and my Bronzong was my best switch in to your Rhyperior, and I had already shown I was willing to switch it into Escavalier + you parad mega Aboma. Like when you have a Malamar that beats literally everything once Granbull is dead, you can't spend 6 turns playing into the Granbull with Superpower and then get upset when you get crit. Idk your post just kinda irked me, lol.

Last edited:

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Hi I'm taking this over w/ permission from Llamas
Luigi. made the bracket for my division n_n
Senpai D.M vs trc
HJAD
vs DaSpoofy
The Hitman vs Ren-chon
let me know if I missed anything

3-0
DittoCrow vs metaphysical
Scythe. vs atomicllamas
jeran vs trc

2-1
Real FV13 vs Dr Ciel
Schaff vs Senpai D.M
esca vs Lord Death Man
Arifeen vs LightningLuxray
Esidisi vs Eternal Spirit
nintendistagamer vs Kushalos
Diogo vs Tricking
Ice Tea vs Megazard
DKFirelord vs Sacri'

1-2
Pepeduce vs Woben
zdrup15 vs Ping_Pong_Along
Holiano vs galbia
Brick Small. vs slurmz
obii vs Rattled Snakes
Ren-chon vs Confide.
Fineonbae vs Hyogafodex
HJAD vs HypnoEmpire
rob. gets a bye!

0-3
Luispeikou vs Chamaeleon
DaSpoofy vs The Hitman
NightLight26 gets a bye!

Deadline is next Thursday the 17th n_n

Last edited:

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
[22:51] <+Scythe> atomicllamas wanna play now
[22:51] <&@atomicllamas> sure
[22:52] <&@atomicllamas> I'm on tours
[22:54] <+Scythe> no actually
[22:54] <+Scythe> cant play today
[22:54] <+Scythe> fuck
[22:54] <&@atomicllamas> okay

fuckin scared, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)