NFE The NFE Open - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Art by MiniArchitect

Welcome to the NFE Open!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations.
  • OM Grand Slam VIII information.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the NFE ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found on Smogon's strategy dex.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • S/V cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are required.
Round 5

SpaceSpeakers  vs  Shing
PandaDoux  vs  abriel
5Dots  vs  Greybaum

The deadline is Sunday, April 23 @ 11:59 PM GMT-4.

Last edited:

SpaceSpeakers

eeny mine moe
is a Tiering Contributor
Kris why was SpaceSpeakers given the activity win? when I was on at our agreed time and he/she was not? then I had to wait for my opp to come online to have his/her pms unblocked to message him/her? only for him/her to then go offline and not play at all?
wdym by "i was not onl at our agreed time"
I pmed u on Smogon but never heard back
It was 11 pm my time while i was watching my friend's mnm games and u pmed me on main
I didnt have enough time to play since my mom could have asked me to go to bed anytime tho

wdym by "i was not onl at our agreed time" I pmed u on Smogon but never heard back It was 11 pm my time while i was watching my friend's mnm games and u pmed me on main I didnt have enough time to play since my mom could have asked me to go to bed anytime tho
right I saw your message and proceeded to try to pm you and you were offline as you can see. waited awhile then you came on then ur pms were blocked then you proceeded to go offline. the entire point is that you literally didn't care enough to contact me on ps and you just watched your 'friend's game' the whole time

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Akashi SpaceSpeakers

The scheduled time was at 11 AM GMT-4. The screenshot provided shows you contacting in chat and in PMs at 11:51 AM, almost an entire hour after the scheduled time. SpaceSpeakers posted act at 11:36 AM, which means they waited a whole 36 minutes for you before claiming act. They also contacted on forums shortly after the scheduled time saying 'hi', showing they were online and presumably under the same name since they didn't provide a different one. I spoke with one of the other OM mods as well before making the activity call, activity will remain with SpaceSpeakers.

Akashi SpaceSpeakers

The scheduled time was at 11 AM GMT-4. The screenshot provided shows you contacting in chat and in PMs at 11:51 AM, almost an entire hour after the scheduled time. SpaceSpeakers posted act at 11:36 AM, which means they waited a whole 36 minutes for you before claiming act. They also contacted on forums shortly after the scheduled time saying 'hi', showing they were online and presumably under the same name since they didn't provide a different one. I spoke with one of the other OM mods as well before making the activity call, activity will remain with SpaceSpeakers.
im sure you can see that i was clearly on PS FAR BEFORE 11 AM GMT-4 during AND AFTER 11:00, I didn't just contact spacespeakers AT 11:51, I tried contacting spacespeakers between 11-11:51 ON PS. i dont care if he commented hi on my forums, I know he commented on smogon, why is he offline on PS, why is being online on smogon even matter if he isnt even online at ps at all. i responded he knows my name on ps, why the fuck does that matter?

anyway this was just a waste of my time, if you are that blind to not realize in the screenshot that i was literally on the whole time and he was not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)