NFE The NFE Open - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Art by MiniArchitect

Welcome to the NFE Open!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations.
  • OM Grand Slam VII information.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the NFE ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found on Smogon's strategy dex.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Sw/Sh cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are required.
Round 4

beauts  vs  Dr. Phd. BJ
Ren  vs  Dragonillis
Mr.Bossaru  vs  Jordy
OranBerryBlissey10  vs  S1nn0hC0nfirm3d
Fardin  vs  zioziotrip
txitxas  vs  Mirbro

Deadline is Sunday, February 6th, at 11:59 PM EST (UTC -5).

Last edited:

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
thinking im gonna have to call act, we were set to play fri 7pm his time 1pm my time im pretty sure, im free 1pm to 11pm messages at 11pm when im not on, after that I asked if sat or sun anywhere from 2'30pm to 10pm my time was ok, and I never got a answer. so. ill give him till sun

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Activity

Mr.Bossaru vs Jordy -- I was added to the PM where the scheduling happened. Mr.Bossaru missed the scheduled time and requested an extension. Jordy has decided to turn this request down, as he will not be able to play on a flexible schedule due to exams. As such, Jordy gets the activity win. Seeing as there's no point in waiting until the deadline because Jordy's availability for the day has already passed, I will be closing this round and posting semifinals shortly.

Also, Aeonic wanted me to post a screenshot of him

1644187415879.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)