Rapidash @ Leftovers
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 252 Spd / 120 SDef / 136 HP
Jolly Nature
- Morning Sun
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flare Blitz
- Hypnosis / Substitute

So Rapidash is the fastest Fire-type in NU. Know what that means?

MOTHER
FUCKING
MAX SPEED
WILL-O-WISPS

Braviary thinking it can spam Return? NOPE, DON'T THINK SO. Sawk wanting to throw around Choice Band Close Combat? TRY AGAIN BUDDY. Oh, is that there Kangaskhan going for a Double-Edge? BETTER HIDE YO KID, I'M MAKING BABYBACK RIB BBQ. Of course, this means Rapidash is going to be taking some hits. Thankfully it has Morning Wood Sun to help patch it up when its feeling down. Flare Blitz allows Rapidash to use its formidable Speed to take out weakened Pokemon. Hypnosis means you can use DOUBLE STATUS, although Substitute can protect you from status yourself.

But wait? What about priority users? They can attack Rapidash before it can burn them!

NOP FLAME BODY SUCKERS

Just watch out for Water Veil and Guts Pokemon. If they show their faces, you better HOOF IT.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i agree. anyway sorry voting is late, but, joshuamunoz', your set is illegal.

<@Tomoko> Hypnosis is breeding move
<@Tomoko> and Baton Pass is 3rd gen special move

so yeah :( i'm not gunna link directly to the posts this time guys because xenforo doesn't link directly to the post exactly so until something is fixed with that (which makes it more confusing) i'm not gunna link. you have two days to vote, and you can't vote for joshuamunoz' set. feel free to state your reasons too, and so on~

ALSO would you guys rather if the way to vote for a post was through the like button rather than actually post - so for likes to count too? share yo thoughts, please send me a private or visitor message on this!

I don't really understand Dracoyoshi's set (sorry bud). No frail, physical threats are going to switch in on Rapidash anyway, and if they did, Flare Blitz would KO anyway.

-2 252+ Atk Choice Band Sawk Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Rapidash: 234-276 (86.34 - 101.84%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO (OHKO after rocks)

-2 252+ Atk Choice Band Sawk Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Rapidash: 211-249 (77.85 - 91.88%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (OHKO after rocks)

252 Atk Life Orb Rapidash Flare Blitz vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Sawk: 269-317 (92.43 - 108.93%) -- 50% chance to OHKO

252 Atk Life Orb Rapidash Flare Blitz vs. 40 HP / 0 Def Kangaskhan: 255-302 (70.63 - 83.65%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Just smash the bastards with the normal set :) Equally effective as yours. Dead mons are better than burnt mons. I vote for Annoyer

Surprised nobody voted Infernis(Voting this set), the special set isn't bad. Also, Msox's set and Annoyer's set also utilizes will-o-wisp for stopping counters and everybody votes Dracoyoshi, which also has inferior nonexistant sweeping skills compared to the other two WoW sets? lol
Also, my set is awesome f yall

Annoyer

I agree with the thoughts posted by lolkomori and kiernay9. It seems like the write ups are determining votes opposed to the actual sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)