Tournament The Mix & Mega Open [Round 2]

Alright, I am calling act, as the logs can be found in the monotype room. We agreed to 3pm est in the monotype room since I wanted to play in a tour at 2pm est on main(mono blt). About a few minutes after losing in the tour, I went and challenged him about 20-25 minutes before we were supposed to play and around 3:05 he logged off. I waited about an hour past the set time we agreed to on showdown and still nothing, hence I conclude he is not coming back.
dunno whats wrong with u mono players but nothing u said is true.
we agreed to play between 9am to 3pm est ur time not mines.
first of all im gmt+1 that was quite ideal for me since thats when im usually on ps most of the time.
i was literally messaging and pming u all day or mass highlighting ur name every hour to get ur attention,
when u finally decided to respond u instantly blocked pms and challenges and i was like ok ur probably busy then i tried highlighting u again
guess what u werent busy at all. then u told me to wait another hour when its so late for me already, and all u did was join some monotype tour and completely ignored my challenge and wasted my time.

secondly i never logged off i was on all morning since 9 til 2 in the morning my time, i literally joined a daily in the om room, infact i dc'ed for a second and guess what u just proceeded to block everything after trying to chall u so i just stopped trying. i have been waiting hours just for one pm and u come at the last hour with this nonsense and then u have the audacity to post a activity post.

thirdly, the fact that u prioritized some monotype tour over our game that we agreed to play at a set time is just ridiculous then completely ignored me giving the fact i was on all that time. u gave no effort to even contact me on ps period i dunno why this is the first thing i get up in the morning and see.

Rei

The arcana is the means by which all is revealed
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
dunno whats wrong with u mono players but nothing u said is true.
we agreed to play between 9am to 3pm est ur time not mines.
first of all im gmt+1 that was quite ideal for me since thats when im usually on ps most of the time.
i was literally messaging and pming u all day or mass highlighting ur name every hour to get ur attention,
when u finally decided to respond u instantly blocked pms and challenges and i was like ok ur probably busy then i tried highlighting u again
guess what u werent busy at all. then u told me to wait another hour when its so late for me already, and all u did was join some monotype tour and completely ignored my challenge and wasted my time.

secondly i never logged off i was on all morning since 9 til 2 in the morning my time, i literally joined a daily in the om room, infact i dc'ed for a second and guess what u just proceeded to block everything after trying to chall u so i just stopped trying. i have been waiting hours just for one pm and u come at the last hour with this nonsense and then u have the audacity to post a activity post.

thirdly, the fact that u prioritized some monotype tour over our game that we agreed to play at a set time is just ridiculous then completely ignored me giving the fact i was on all that time. u gave no effort to even contact me on ps period i dunno why this is the first thing i get up in the morning and see.
I like how you are lying though you teeth. I was online from 12pm to 4:30pm yesterday then a little 8pm-9pm my time. You only messaged me around 2pm (I wanna say 1:45pm) You only hled me once in the mono room right before the tour started, as I only leave myself in the mono room when I am online. Then I heard from my PS Friend that you came back online around 6pm my time, which I was doing College Homework then so if 3pm was late for you then why the hell were you on at 6pm my time? You agreed to 3 on showdown and i did in fact send you a chall while you were online and you didn't accept for 20 minutes or so, and then I looked and you were offline. There isn't nothing wrong when mono players when people on the mono room saw you agree to 3pm and I quote you said ok. I blocked pms because I always do that before a tour since I am forced to play on mobile. The second flaw in your story is you went offline at 3:05 pm est, and I waited over an hour for you to get back before I had to attend to my studies. The mods themselves can pull out logs if need be for the mono room, but you in fact only hled me around 1:45pm and I knew the mono official tour was starting then that you in fact entered the same tour then and could have saw I gotten out then pmed me a few minutes later since I turned on PMS and challenges as soon as I was out of the tour. You could have also highlighted me after getting out of the tour, which you didn't do.

Last edited:
I like how you are lying though you teeth. I was online from 12pm to 4:30pm yesterday then a little 8pm-9pm my time. You only messaged me around 2pm (I wanna say 1:45pm) You only hled me once in the mono room right before the tour started, as I only leave myself in the mono room when I am online. Then I heard from my PS Friend that you came back online around 6pm my time, which I was doing College Homework then so if 3pm was late for you then why the hell were you on at 6pm my time? You agreed to 3 on showdown and i did in fact send you a chall while you were online and you didn't accept for 20 minutes or so, and then I looked and you were offline. There isn't nothing wrong when mono players when people on the mono room saw you agree to 3pm and I quote you said ok. I blocked pms because I always do that before a tour since I am forced to play on mobile. The second flaw in your story is you went offline at 3:05 pm est, and I waited over an hour for you to get back before I had to attend to my studies. The mods themselves can pull out logs if need be for the mono room, but you in fact only hled me around 1:45pm and I knew the mono official tour was starting then that you in fact entered the same tour then and could have saw I gotten out then pmed me a few minutes later since I turned on PMS and challenges as soon as I was out of the tour. You could have also highlighted me after getting out of the tour, which you didn't do.
http://prntscr.com/i9m2tm
we decided to play at this time, u ignored me and joined another tour and pretended i wasnt on when infact i was. i highlighted all day. if u have all this time to post just come on and play our games, its funny how u say i was offline all that time when i was in the same monotype tour as you. nothing u said so far is adding up. just like yesterday i will be on all day waiting whether u come on or not is up to u, i dont want to waste my time on stuff like thiis when we could just play our games and go along with our business. u literally decided to join a tour and not play me at the agreed time.
i was infact on since i was arguing all day about stall all day in the om room. dunno how u could sit there and say i was actually offline when i was in the same tour as u at that time. yes 3pm would be late since i have a life sorry for having one otherwise i wouldnt had agreed to those times.

Rei

The arcana is the means by which all is revealed
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
http://prntscr.com/i9m2tm
we decided to play at this time, u ignored me and joined another tour and pretended i wasnt on when infact i was. i highlighted all day. if u have all this time to post just come on and play our games, its funny how u say i was offline all that time when i was in the same monotype tour as you. nothing u said so far is adding up. just like yesterday i will be on all day waiting whether u come on or not is up to u, i dont want to waste my time on stuff like thiis when we could just play our games and go along with our business. u literally decided to join a tour and not play me at the agreed time.
i was infact on since i was arguing all day about stall all day in the om room. dunno how u could sit there and say i was actually offline when i was in the same tour as u at that time. yes 3pm would be late since i have a life sorry for having one otherwise i wouldnt had agreed to those times.
I challenged you at 2:45pm on the dot, and you went offline at 3:05pm why I know the exact time was because I was in a vc with a friend and told them I would have to go as soon as the game started. So instead of arguing ask for an extension, or this act claim will stand. As I don't have time on the weekend's to play as i have a life also and busy with college. You were on 6pm my time which was 12am for me.so that isn't adding up at all when if I saw my dm on cord I would have gotten online. You obviously are trying to lie to make it in your favor when all they have to go is in the logs of the mono room and saw you agreed for 3pm yesterday and I was in fact on. I asked if you could play at fucking 3pm in the mono room and you said ok. I wished I ss now because you are straight up lying just to make things in your favor. As I already stated I have plans for tonight and tomorrow. I would pefer if we didn't clatter this thread with a stupid agurment..I already stated I play on mobile and cant stay on because I dc. I'm tagging E4 Flint for review of this because I did chall you at 2:45 pm and you never accepted, andlogs of the mono room can support my claim. If you said 3pm didn't work, I would have gladly would have asked for an extension but you agreed to 3pm in the mono room and didn't show up so after an hour waiting I decided to move on.

I challenged you at 2:45pm on the dot, and you went offline at 3:05pm why I know the exact time was because I was in a vc with a friend and told them I would have to go as soon as the game started. So instead of arguing ask for an extension, or this act claim will stand. As I don't have time on the weekend's to play as i have a life also and busy with college. You were on 6pm my time which was 12am for me.so that isn't adding up at all when if I saw my dm on cord I would have gotten online. You obviously are trying to lie to make it in your favor when all they have to go is in the logs of the mono room and saw you agreed for 3pm yesterday and I was in fact on. I asked if you could play at fucking 3pm in the mono room and you said ok. I wished I ss now because you are straight up lying just to make things in your favor. As I already stated I have plans for tonight and tomorrow. I would pefer if we didn't clatter this thread with a stupid agurment..I already stated I play on mobile and cant stay on because I dc. I'm tagging E4 Flint for review of this because I did chall you at 2:45 pm and you never accepted, andlogs of the mono room can support my claim. If you said 3pm didn't work, I would have gladly would have asked for an extension but you agreed to 3pm in the mono room and didn't show up so after an hour waiting I decided to move on.
all ur saying is logs, logs,logs when that would be the end of u. better call for an extension because if u call for a activity i will get the win just because u ignored my challenged and lied that u were busy when infact u were just waiting to join in another tour. dunno why u think we agreed to play at 3 thats not true at all so i would advice u to stop stating this non-sense, literally on ur wall states we planned to play between the hours of 9 and 3, i was ok with that because that was ideal for me and u, i challenged u and u ignored me to join another tour which i also joined, do i have to tell u how dumb that is? we decided to play between 9-3 then u literally ignored me for another tour and want to play at 3? do u not understand that i have a life to and how busy i could actually be and johnning people for another? u dont tell someone to play between the hours of 9-3 and show up at 3 and expect something to happen. ridiculous. whats funny if u dont decide to play right now, an extension is hopeless, because i will not be available through out this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)