The Mirage Pokemon *GIVEAWAY OVER: CONTACT THE DISTRIBUTERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER. PLEASE CONTACT THE DISTRIBUTORS
The top four choices for each Pokemon have won, I decided. Unfortunately, I am busy for the rest of tonight and tomorrow morning, so need distributors. Thanks for all the great nicknames submitted, it was so hard to choose!
If you don't want it because of the nickname selected, just let me know.
I will be able to give the Chinchou to night but the winners of the Dratini and Slowpoke will unfortunately need to wait until tomorrow at around 4pm PST :(

I'd like to have a giveaway to celebrate my first RNG breeds! Here are the Pokemon being given away:

#147 Dratini

OT: Stephen | ID No.: 60039 | Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Marvel Scale (DW)
Hidden Power: Electric 59
IV: 31/31/31/18/31/31
EV: UT | Level: 1
Moves: Wrap | Leer | Extremespeed | xxxx
*Not Redistributable*
(Format from Buckert)

Winner:
Daenerys - thunderstone
Honorable Mentions (also receive Dratini):
1. Dracarys - Daena
2. Ryu - legendarymaster
3. Ceto - iDemon

#79 Slowpoke

Nature: Bold | Ability: Regenerator (DW)
HP Dragon 68
IV: 31/16/31/31/31/31
Moves: Belly Drum | Block | Snore | Sleep Talk
*Not Redistributable*

Winner:
Ambien - ooh shiny
Honorable Mentions (also receive Slowpoke):
1. Glykeria - babismanias
2. Septa - MoreThanBored
3. Neru - Cerulean

#170 Chinchou

Nature: Calm | Ability: Volt Absorb
Hidden Power: Dragon 68
IV: 31/16/31/31/31/31
Moves: Amnesia | Whirlpool | Brine | Water Pulse
*Not Redistributable*

Winner:
Tesla - MrIntro
Honorable Mentions (also receive Chinchou):
1. Hikari -Red-
2. Pandora - Texas Cloverfield
3. Nimvia - Ragnarokalex

DISTRIBUTORS:
1. legendarymaster - Tesla
2. McIntro - Daenerys
3. religiousjedi - Ambien

Hey great giveaway!

I would nickname the Chinchou/Lanturn "Depth Charge". This is because Lanturn is based on the deep sea anglerfish, and Charge has associations with electricity.

I would nickname the female Dratini "Daenerys". This name comes from George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire, recently adapted into the television series 'Game Of Thrones'. The character is the last descendant in a line of royalty that share a special relationship with dragons. One of her aliases is 'Mother of Dragons'.

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Daenerys_Targaryen
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Daenerys_Targaryen

And I can't think of a good Slowbro name lolz...

Great giveaway!

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Suliman for Dratini (Infected Mushroom anyone?)

Never seen a nickname like that before, can't say much more about it. (Really like that Dratini as parent xD)

Dratini - Kairyu (Dragonite's Japanese name)
Slowpoke - Homer (Lol because it's fat)
Chinchou - No idea.

Dratini: EcoDragon (Reference to being green)
Slowpoke: SpeedDemon (Reference to being slow)
Chinchou: LightMyWay (Reference to giving light)

Ok here is a nickname for slowpoke. Stupid. :P Come on just kidding.
I think that a good NN for slowpoke is Glykeria: One aspect of Gold/Silver/Crystal's plot revolves around the sweet substance in Slowpokes' tails. Glykeria means sweet, and seems to be taken from the same base as glucose, the scientific name for sugar. :)
Nice Giveaway. :)

Nicknames:

Dratini: Argorok (Twilight Princess - City in the Sky boss)
Slowpoke: Like-Like
Chinchou: Angler Fish (Coincidentally, this is also a Zelda boss, though it was not my intention)

I would nickname the Slowpoke Stephanos, as the greek meaning of the word Stephen, which happens to be your OT name, comes from Stephanos which means is a name associated with royalty. And well, Slowpoke evolves into Slowking who is royal by definition, but equally a shiny Slowbro is purple, which is a regal colour.

(before I mention my Dratini nickname suggestion I want to say that I love thunderstone's suggestion for the Dratini because I'm also a huge fan of Game of Thrones. My Dratini suggestion is also Game of Thrones based ...a lot of my 'mon are named after things from Game of Thrones ^_^.)
I would like to suggest Dracarys as a name for this Dratini. Dracarys means fire in Old Valyrian, and is a word that may be used by a Targaryen(the royal bloodline) to have their dragon attack on command. Old Valyrian is a dialect made up for this fantasy series.

In keeping with this theme, for the Slowpoke I'd like to suggest the name Hodor. Hodor is a simpleminded stableboy in Game of Thrones, who expresses all of his feelings and reactions through one simple word. Hodor Hodor hodorhodorhodor HOOODOOORRR! Hodor? X'D
While he has a gentle nature, he's incredibly large and strong. Slowbro(/Slowpoke) can be quite strong.

Finally, for the Chinchou: Dondarrion, for Lord Beric Dondarrion(called "the Lightning Lord")'s family line in Game of Thrones. His House was founded when an ancestor was riding to deliver an important message on a stormy night. He was ambushed, but just as he thought he wouldn't make it a lightning bolt struck and killed his attacker. For delivering the crucial message he was raised to lordship, and he took a lightning bolt as his sigil.

How about Noodle for Dratini?
Dratini: Ryu (Dragon in Japanese)
Slowpoke: Dopeking
Chinchou: Electrolyte It sounds kind of cool, and like electro light.

Dratini: Jia Li (It means one who is beautiful.)
Slowpoke: Dhana (It means a wealthy woman.)
Chinchou: Abrihet (It means one who emanates light.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)