THE GOLDEN GIRL IS GONE (Betty White Fan Club)

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
https://amp.tmz.com/2021/12/31/betty-white-dead-dies-golden-girls/

BF1654D9-F997-47F1-A7E8-B61EC4CF1879.png

wow, an angel has suddenly left us, departing this mortal plane mere weeks before her 100th birthday, but that's not the most shocking thing about this story

it says she died of natural causes. however... is it ever natural to die on the eve of a new year?

what did betty white know about the future??? perhaps it was too horrible to bear, and that's why our frosted fairy has returned to the heavens where she originally chilled

1 like = 1 saucy affair at home while your senile roommates also have sex without protection, god bless, sad reacts welcome but know that betty would want you to Get Some in her honor ♪( ´θ`)

A1AA3288-65FA-4EE8-9DF3-8D8E57CAEE50.png

Last edited:

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i am similarly shocked. golden girls is something i watched with my own grandmother years ago, i've seen several episodes, show is legit hysterical. all they do is chase men!!!!

betty white lived hard and fast yet remained pure of character and courageous of heart in the face of bigotry or any ill-will toward her fellow man. she did all this and managed to be taken from this world by her body's last breath, rather than disease or a terrible accident

betty white was and will remain a fucking star :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)