The Gauntlet II [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
Sign-Ups

Upon finishing the tantrum that you cannot heal your pokemon because of a terrible government, you hear the generators of the pokemon centers slowing down and eventually stopping.
While checking the basement, a Team Rocket Grunt appeared!
Team Rocket Grunt kingofkongs would like to battle!
Team Rocket Grunt kingofkongs sent out Raticate!
Go, Poochyena!
Poochyena used Crunch!
The foe's Raticate lost 100% of its HP!
The foe's Raticate DIED!
Team Rocket Grunt kingofkongs ran away in fear because like all grunts in the antagonizing pokemon games, they have crappy pokemon.

While you battle, you must follow these rules:
Here are the rules that are also in place:
  • The OU Ban List will be frozen at the time of posting.
  • All logs must be sent to Steven Snype.
  • Once a pokemon dies in any battle for the tournament, you may no longer use this pokemon for the rest of the tournament.
    Ex: Tito vs uragg: Tito uses Staraptor, Cloyster, Arcanine, Tropius, Jellicent, and Snorlax. Tito 5-0's uragg while losing only Snorlax. Tito is not allowed to use Snorlax for the rest of the tournament. Tito is free to use Staraptor, Cloyster, Arcanine, Tropius, and Jellicent in whatever round he feels like, provided they do not die before then. Tito then gets 6-0'd next round by reyscarface.
  • For the above reason, logs must be sent. It does not matter if only one of you sends it. However, if I only get one log, I will be making decisions based on the log, not on anything else. If your opponent decides to lie and you don't send in a log to prove it, I will have no way of knowing and make my decision accordingly. That being said, I do not want to hear any complaint that you lost mons you shouldn't have. Any matter with forged logs will be taken to the TDs.
  • I will be keeping track of who lost which mons in a GoogleDoc Spreadsheet. Each round will contain a list of who lost which mons and the spreadsheet link will be posted.
  • As far as pokemon with alternate forms are concerned, you can use a different form of them provided that they are different stat-wise. EG: If Rotom-Wash dies, you can use Rotom-Cut since they have different typings and movepools. If Gastrodon-West dies, you cannot use Gastrodon-East since the difference between the forms is purely aesthetic. If Deo-S dies, you can use Deo-D since stat distribution is different. Feel free to use Basculin-Pin if Basculin-Normal dies.

The Cemetery

Since this was not highlighted enough to some people, save the log of the battle and send it to me.

R1

48. Krack vs 19. Fluffy Bird
62. -Manu- vs 115. WhiteQueen
16. uragg vs 98. Rusty Shackleford
79. kd24 vs 5. Jirachi
31. Vratix vs 81. San Pellegrino
26. JabbaTheGriffin vs 73. Benis
80. Aqualouis vs 117. Cometk
72. Ningildo vs 25. Limitless
21. Eternal vs 124. cjs177
104. pokemonrocks777 vs 93. Folgorio
99. Bluewind vs 111. Ciele
36. The Wolf vs 46. DarkLoïc
58. Cristal vs 68. McMeghan
14. Sheen vs 39. Pkrs
28. The Kyle vs 127. Bye
33. undisputed vs 122. Kobosurdo
51. SoT vs 94. ssbbm
59. Taylor vs 50. extra.
109. AlphaJolt vs 38. Ala
106. Takuya vs 54. TV-Rocka
97. Chieliee vs 55. Lady Bug
37. HSA vs 53. zdrup15
10. badabing vs 82. Grimm70
119. erratic vs 60. kuja20
78. Nails vs 32. Stone_Cold
107. Blue Blur vs 30. Pride
42. Golden Sun vs 12. idiotfrommars
65. BKC vs 101. AusterAndCo
76. Boudouche vs 69. kael
23. Arctic Eclipse vs 125. TheFourthChaser
123. Bloo vs 112. Zack Drake
35. elDino vs 95. Hirako Shinji
8. reyscarface vs 1. Iconic -- I swear I didn't rig this.
90. TalkingLion vs 52. Lunar.
126. Bye vs 96. Shun DK
92. Quagsires vs 83. Ninja-Persian
6. .Robert vs 11. TelamonianAjax
70. Charizard92 vs 13. Eos
102. Maniaclyrasist vs 29. Pedrock
105. iss vs 63. TheMasterOfOz
118. Paradoxus vs 84. Plusle
3. Heist vs 121. Chat
34. Raseri vs 114. Solace.
40. Mithril vs 18. Hantsuki
9. wilson46 vs 91. Alice
110. Nachos vs 120. dragonboy52
71. bartman101 vs 41. Pidge
17. Windsong vs 88. Icey The King Of ice
22. Elevator Music vs 66. Celebi42
87. Navy vs 77. BurningMan
27. blarajan vs 43. Vaz
64. Disposable Puppets vs 128. H-C
61. Agammemnon vs 103. Hyperbeem
100. Tobes vs 47. IronBullet93
4. Lamppost vs 20. Mercy
89. obina. vs 75. legendary_07
45. HBK vs 44. B-Lulz
67. Shining Latios vs 113. Pokekid5
15. Lady Salamence vs 86. HR.
116. Reliking vs 7. Shmerganderf
56. Vinc2612 vs 49. Malekith
74. zarator vs 108. Tyranitarphantom
2. symphonyx64 vs 57. Ojama
24. SGV vs 85. EspyJoel

Subs will be allowed for R1. They will first be used to fill up the Bye slots and then substitute in for other players. Which bye spot a sub gets is chosen at random.

Subs: (currently none)

Deadline for Round 1: September 9th, 2011 11:30 PM EDT (GMT -4:00)

Eos and I have contacted via forum and PO server PM, shouldn't be a problem gettin this done :P GL all! lets see if this tutor training pays off!

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
There should be a rule against making me play douchebags. I will wait for him to contact me.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Defeated Stone_Boss22 3-0, sorry for being a fucking piece of shit prick and I am sorry that I used Bloo's team because I don't know how to make my own. You deserve to advance over me and my dick is very small

Nah don't sweat it man, hax happens and it's no big deal. Who cares if your dick is small btw? Get some extenz, that shits embarrasing but you gotta do what you gotta do. And even though your an asshole and probably won't make team east next year, don't put yourself down bro. Make better teams and one day you might be successful at this game. Gl losing in round 2 buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)