The Everything NFL Thread - 2016-17 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
In a year with no historically great defenses, I believe in the Falcons' borderline historical offense to put away the Owl, yo.

How do you think Terry Bradshaw feels about having to work the Falcons-Packers game because Pittsburgh is on CBS?

Last edited:
Just watched Julio Jones beast through some defender piggybacking on him and stiff arm some other poor bastard...wow.

Another congratulations to the Falcon fan base from me. Who do you guys got between the Pats and Steelers tonight?

Ladarius Gunter is like a 5 year old trying to cover Julio Jones. it ain't happening and it has 3 holding calls already I believe. The Packers have no one to stop Julio I get it, but damn get Gunter off of him there has got to be someone better

If the Pats are gonna win today they need a decent game from Marty Bennett

He hasn't done much lately and the steelers aren't very good against TEs

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok that's the fourth play where I've seen them literally not cover Chris hogan. Get it together and quit embarrassing yourselves

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's almost as though the fucking stars align to make everything perfect for new England every time they play Pittsburgh.

Game is over now. That fumble was going to be Pittsburgh's best chance to get the momentum back. Now Murphys law is shitting all over us.

Last edited:

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
I know belichick and brady are good but I am at a loss for why a team as good as Pittsburgh can't come up with one good game against them ever. You can say Pittsburgh is overrated all you want but they are nowhere near this bad.

Tom Brady just owns the Steelers like no QB has owned any other team before

Period point blank.

its been the same story for the better part of 20 years.

The talent on each team doesn't even matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)