Media The Dragon Ball Thread

I'm reminded of both the Future Trunks timeline and GT. Everything about them was about the brutal truth that we are all afraid of, and that even legends must someday die. More importantly though, it provided a positive outlook on the future and that, even if the entire world and all our safety nets are turning against us, to never lose hope and to always keep fighting in a way men from all over the world loved. Thank you Toriyama for having a positive impact on my life, especially in an era where these messages are most certainly needed.

Last edited:
https://vjump.shueisha.co.jp/news/n10_20240308_01/

Statements from Eichiiro Oda, Masashi Kishimoto and Dragon Quest Game Designer Yuji Horii to Akira Toriyama's passing, many Mangaka started to draw thanks to him, a childhood hero of so many has passed away on March 1st.
I let the statements get translated by chatgpt. Man, these are depressing, but also weirdly heartwarming. They really, deeply admired and loved Toriyama

Can anyone identify what Budokai Tenkaichi 3 character this giant rubber duck mod is based on? He has a Japanese voice line at the start which is the main thing I want to know, but he also uses a purple beam attack and a rush attack where his model looks like it's slapping around back and forth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)