The CAP Kitchen: Non-Competitive Discussion Goes Here

Only one critique, stratagems stones leading to its arms are grey, and its arms are goldenrod, also do you think we should keep on making more or move on to stats

Glitchwood High

formerly Err0r Mobutt
That Syclant is goddamn L I T.
Although the colors on that Strategem need work, pal.

On a side note, I tried to make a CAP pokemon sprite. May upload it.

ok

kitsunnoh: the ghost cat pokemon:
sun:A kitsunnoh of sinnoh was abandoned by its trainer in the jungle, the anger caused several changes to kitsunnoh

moon: Kitsunoh replace your steel masks for less reticent but lighter wood ones helping he for hunt and search his trainer

here is everyone so far + placements sorry that I dont remember names well.

Alolan Syclant
type: fire/bug
abilities: mountaineer/keen eye
placement: the volcano where the fire trial was

Alolan Stratagem
type: steel
abilities: sturdy/mechanic
placement: diglets cave

Alolan Malaconda
type: grass/poison
abilities: sheer force/harvest
placement: lush jungle

Alolan Snugglow, and Plasmanta
type: water
abilities: volt absorb/dry skin
placement: water routes, early for snugglow, late for plasmanta

Alolan Nohface and Kitsnoh
type: grass/dark
abilies: frisk/unerve

Alolan Necturine and Necturna
type: ice/ghost
abilities: telepathy/snow cloak
placement: the ice mountain at the pokemon league

Alolan Molux
type: fairy/poison
abilities: illuminate/shell armour
placement: the flower gardens where orrichorio is

types: fighting/ground
abilities:persistent/iron fist
placement: the route leading to the legendary shrine

That Syclant is goddamn L I T.
Although the colors on that Strategem need work, pal.

On a side note, I tried to make a CAP pokemon sprite. May upload it.
I was guided in the drawings previously uploaded by darmico (although a little lacking in details) I made the sprites as close to them as possible and I understand the colors eventually I will change them

I am on the home run to 50 posts, also isn't cool to look at a normal cap and its alolan form right next to each other

Okay enough puns let us get back on to subject and make some alolan pokemon, and dhr I can always keep on posting so no need to feel bad for taking away my 50th I am already only two away :)

the next will cawmodore or collosoil
about the pokedex entries , i read them and need changes
(also happy fiftypostosmogonday darmico)

ok it´s ready
fidgit the spider seed pokemon

sun:After a volcanic eruption the fidgit had to develop their fists to be able to break the osidiana that covered the land where before they lived

moon:with his powerful hands fidgit extract more easily iron and coal ¡the favourite food of the fidgits!

darmico can you make a pokedex entrie for mollux alola?

welp never mind on the 50 posts again horray for never reaching your milestone , also here is navithan
type: steel/dragon (cause that us just awesome)
IMG_0310 copynavithan.jpg

abilities: bullet proof/heat proof

you can also recolor stratagem (you don't have to)

Mollux dex entrie

Mollux the easter egg pokemon

Sun: when this pokemon was moved to alola, it lost it's power of heat, but gained different powers allowing it the ability to survive in flower gardens.

Moon: this pokemon resembles a colorful egg, when ever trainers win their grand trials they go around there local island trying to find and catch as many mollux's as they can

Last edited:
Plasmanta dex entrie

Plasmanta the ocean surfer pokemon

Sun: this pokemon can be seen going at extremely high speeds throughout the ocean despite its giant wingspan. It is occasionally called the fastest swimming pokemon.

Moon: this pokemon originated in alola, but as it was brought to other regions it was trained to live on land and adapt better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the entries so far

Kitsunnoh: the ghost cat pokemon:

Sun: A kitsunnoh of sinnoh was abandoned by its trainer in the jungle, the anger caused several changes to kitsunnoh.

Moon: Kitsunoh replaced it's steel masks for less reticent but lighter wood ones helping it hunt and search for his trainer.

Sun: this pokemon can be seen going at extremely high speeds throughout the ocean despite its giant wingspan. It is occasionally called the fastest swimming pokemon.

Moon: this pokemon originated in alola, but as it was brought to other regions it was trained to live on land and adapt better.

Sun: when this pokemon was moved to alola, it lost it's power of heat, but gained different powers allowing it the ability to survive in flower gardens.

Moon: this pokemon resembles a colorful egg, when ever trainers win their grand trials they go around there local island trying to find and catch as many mollux's as they can.

Fidgit the spider seed pokemon

Sun: After a volcanic eruption the fidgit had to develop their fists to be able to break the osidiana that covered the land where before they lived.

Moon: with his powerful hands fidgit extract more easily iron and coal ¡the favourite food of the fidgits!

and two announcements
this is our third page working on this, and finally

happy 50th Post(third time's the charm)

celebrate good times come on!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dex entrie syclant

Syclant the flaming ant pokemon

Sun: this pokemon was introduced to a volcano to experiment on how much it can withstand, though many syclants dies some were able to adapt and completely change their typing.

Moon: this pokemon can cook its food using the heat on its arms to do so. this can also let it burn its predators to help it survive.

stratagem dex entrie

Stratagem the industrial pokemon

Sun: This pokemon's reinforced plates can withstand any pressure as well as extreme heats.

Moon: Stratagem was put deep into the mines of diglets cave, because of it changing so much from the diglets, boulders crushed it which led its rock to being more compressed their for resulting in steel.

Last edited:

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
There is an edit button at the bottom of your posts.

If you do not refrain from multi-posting I will be forced to give you another infraction.

Everything So Far (sorry quanylis and dhr but this is going to be a fairly big post and I dont think you want the previous post to be one extremely long... so, but if you want it to be part of the old post just ask don't delete tis kind of rude and I can do that, and add it to the old post, also as more posts are added I will put them on here.)

Alolan Syclant
type: fire/bug
abilities: mountaineer/keen eye
placement: the volcano where the fire trial was

Syclant the flaming ant pokemon

Sun: this pokemon was introduced to a volcano to experiment on how much it can withstand, though many syclants died some were able to adapt and completely change their typing.

Moon: this pokemon can cook its food using the heat on its arms to do so, this can also let it burn its predators to help it survive.

Stats
Hp :
Atk:
Def:
Spa:
Spd:
Spe:

Alolan Stratagem
type: steel
abilities: sturdy/technichan
placement: diglets cave

Stratagem the industrial pokemon

Sun: This pokemon's reinforced plates can withstand any pressure as well as extreme heats.

Moon: Stratagem was put deep into the mines of diglets cave, because of it changing so much from the diglets, boulders crushed it which led its rock to being more compressed therefore resulting in steel.

Stats
Hp :
Atk:
Def:
Spa:
Spd:
Spe:

Alolan Brattler and Malaconda
type: grass/poison
abilities: sheer force/harvest

(no dex entry yet)

Malaconda the berries bush pokemon

Sun: The colorful skin of malaconda alert other pokemon of the dangerous poison of malaconda.

Moon: The berries in the head and tail of malaconda are poisonous but cooked in determined recipes are delicious.

Stats
Hp :
Atk:
Def:
Spa:
Spd:
Spe:

Stats
Hp: 115
Atk: 120
Def: 80
Spa: 20
Spd: 120
Spe: 55

Alolan Snugglow and Plasmanta
type: water
abilities: volt absorb/dry skin
placement: water routes, early for snugglow, late for plasmanta

Snuglow the tide rider pokemon

Sun: Snuglow may be weak but It can still out speed It's pretadors In the sea which makes it not have to worry to much about dying.

Moon: Snuglow can be seen swimming chasing each other as a fun game, but when they get too far off plasmantas out speed them and bring them back to their den.

Sun: This pokemon can be seen going at extremely high speeds throughout the ocean despite its giant wingspan. It is occasionally called the fastest swimming pokemon.

Moon: (origin story must be summarized)

Stats
Hp :
Atk:
Def:
Spa:
Spd:
Spe:

Stats
Hp :
Atk:
Def:
Spa:
Spd:
Spe:

Alolan Nohface and Kitsnoh
type: grass/dark
abilies: frisk/unerve

(no dex entry yet)

Kitsunnoh: the ghost cat pokemon:

Sun: A kitsunnoh of sinnoh was abandoned by its trainer in the jungle, the anger caused several changes to kitsunnoh.

Moon: Kitsunoh replaced its steel masks for a less resistant but lighter wood one therefore helping it hunt and search for his trainer.

Stats
Hp : 51
Atk: 76
Def: 49
Spa: 25
Spd: 34
Spe: 85

Stats
Hp : 80
Atk: 123
Def: 65
Spa: 35
Spd: 80
Spe: 130

Alolan Necturine and Necturna
type: ice/ghost
abilities: telepathy/snow cloak
placement: the ice mountain at the pokemon league

Necturine the icicle spirit pokemon

Sun: This pokemon Is occasionally mistaken for a blue berry, these unlucky few occasionally lose their soul, or gain a cold.

Moon: This pokemon lives on high mountains where it can rest without having to worry about other stronger pokemon.

Necturna the phantom lass pokemon

Sun: Necturna has adapted to the winters in alola, making them resistant to hail.

Moon: If you are climbing a mountain and you hear the cry of a baby, run as fast as you can, it sure is a necturna stealing someone's soul.

Stats
Hp : 49
Atk: 50
Def: 70
Spa: 55
Spd: 75
Spe: 41

Stats
Hp : 84
Atk: 120
Def: 120
Spa: 61
Spd: 120
Spe: 61

Alolan Molux
type: fairy/poison
abilities: illuminate/shell armour
placement: the flower gardens where orrichorio is

Sun: When this pokemon was moved to alola, it lost it's power of heat, but gained different powers allowing it the ability to survive in flower gardens.

Moon: This pokemon resembles a colorful egg, when ever trainers win their grand trials they go around their local island trying to find and catch as many mollux's as they can.

Stats
Hp : 115
Atk: 25
Def: 103
Spa: 131
Spd: 105
Spe: 56

Alolan Fidgit
types: fighting/ground
abilities: persistent/iron fist
placement: the route leading to the legendary shrine

Fidgit the spider seed pokemon

Sun: After a volcanic eruption the fidgit had to develop their fists to be able to break the obsidian that covered the land where they lived before.

Moon: With its powerful hands, fidgit extracts iron and coal more easily, the favourite food of the fidgits!

Stats
Hp : 95
Atk: 96
Def: 109
Spa: 70
Spd: 60
Spe: 125

Alolan Aurumoth
type: bug/ghost
ability: cursed body/shield dust / illusion
placement:

(dex entry must be summariazed)

Stats
Hp :
Atk:
Def:
Spa:
Spd:
Spe:

Alolan Crucibelle
type: steel/poison
abilities: regenerator/multiescale/adaptability(when mega)
placement:

(no dex entry yet)

Stats
Hp :
Atk:
Def:
Spa:
Spd:
Spe:

Alolan Cawdet and Crawmodore
type: steel/dark
abilities(cawdet): keen eye/levitate/moxie
abilities: intimidate/levitate/moxie
placement:

(no dex entry yet)
(no dex entry yet)

Stats
Hp :
Atk:
Def:
Spa:
Spd:
Spe:

Stats
Hp :
Atk:
Def:
Spa:
Spd:
Spe:

Alolan Naviathan
types: ice/water
abilities: ice jaws/heatproof/snow warning
stats:

(no dex entry yet)

Hp:103
Atk:110
Def:75
Spa:95
Spd:75
Spe:102

Another Navithan
types: steel/ dragon
ability: bulletproof/heatproof/pendient

Stats
Hp :
Atk:
Def:
Spa:
Spd:
Spe:

Alolan Tomohawk
type. flying/ghost
abilities: intimidate/infiltrator justified

Stats:
Hp:105
Atk:125
Def:80
Spa:50
Spd:80
Spe:95

Alolan Cyclohm
types: fairy/dragon
abilities: shield dust/dazzling

Stats
Hp :
Atk:
Def:
Spa:
Spd:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)