Announcement Terapagos will start as legal in SV OU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Terapagos will be legal to start SV OU while we continue to fully understand how it functions. We will be proactive in our assessment of its capabilities (or lack thereof) as we advance through our normal tiering processes.

While I do not expect an expedited review of the initial metagame as quality comes first and foremost as opposed to pace, I do promise to be as transparent as humanly possible with the public about our proceedings and to be as efficient as humanly possible with our process. I know a lot of people are already worried about so many different possibilities in this metagame, but we will make sure it is navigated smoothly. I normally would not announce something like this as the status quo is for new releases to be OU, but, just from being around some chats, it seems many people were inquiring about this and the general uptick in power level/threat quantity, so it was best to make it publicly known.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)