Technical Support v2 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

FAQ
This will be filled in as we come up with the answers.

List of Supported Browsers
  • Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Safari
  • Safari for iPhone/iPod/iPad
  • Opera
  • Firefox for Android

List of Browsers Known Not to Work
it's not working on Chrome to me, what may be the reason?

Good evening,
I don't know where to post this but this is the closest thing to where I think this should go that I've got so here I am. Anyway whenever i update my browser all my teams wipe and that gets really annoying really quick because it updates once every 2 or so months and I lose all my teams. I feel like theres definitely some way to circumvent this because I see people with teams from gen 5 but I don't know how to do that. If you could help me out with that thatd be greatly appreciated or if u cant if you could point me where i should look thatd be great.
thanks again

Good evening,
I don't know where to post this but this is the closest thing to where I think this should go that I've got so here I am. Anyway whenever i update my browser all my teams wipe and that gets really annoying really quick because it updates once every 2 or so months and I lose all my teams. I feel like theres definitely some way to circumvent this because I see people with teams from gen 5 but I don't know how to do that. If you could help me out with that thatd be greatly appreciated or if u cant if you could point me where i should look thatd be great.
thanks again
The best solution is probably to just download the Windows 10 app. I think your teams stay backed up then.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Good evening,
thanks again
I would recommend backing your teams up using the backup/restore all teams. Just copy the text there, save it elsewhere, and when you lose your teams you can then go to your backup and copy/paste the teams back into the same location to restore them. I recommend against the downloadable app as its known to have some issues.

Browser: Google Chrome
Username: OinksWasHere
When started: About four days ago
Problem: I have to use a VPN called UltraSurf because my dad has blocked Pokémon Showdowns' website on our router. I've asked him to unblock the website but he said no. I have an image of what's going on.

Attachments

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
Browser: Google Chrome
Username: OinksWasHere
When started: About four days ago
Problem: I have to use a VPN called UltraSurf because my dad has blocked Pokémon Showdowns' website on our router. I've asked him to unblock the website but he said no. I have an image of what's going on.
This is intentional. We lock proxies for moderation reasons. If you want to be unlocked, don't use one.

1. Operating system- Windows 10
  2. Web Browser (with version, if you know it)- Google Chrome
  3. Have you tried other browsers? If so, which one, and does this problem happen on them as well? I tried Microsoft Edge, problem still occurs
  4. When did this problem start? Today
  5. Your PS username- xsck or ckxs
  6. And of, course, your problem (include any error messages verbatim. give frequency, etc.). My client won't load, neither will the website. I can't battle, can't login. Me and my friend are having the exact same problem at the same moment and so far I haven't been able to find a fix.

1. Operating system- Windows 10
  2. Web Browser (with version, if you know it)- Google Chrome
  3. Have you tried other browsers? If so, which one, and does this problem happen on them as well? I tried Microsoft Edge, problem still occurs
  4. When did this problem start? Today
  5. Your PS username- xsck or ckxs
  6. And of, course, your problem (include any error messages verbatim. give frequency, etc.). My client won't load, neither will the website. I can't battle, can't login. Me and my friend are having the exact same problem at the same moment and so far I haven't been able to find a fix.
1620769201735.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)