Teambuilding coalition (Fall DOU seasonal).

Status
Not open for further replies.
As many of you DOU players know, on the 23rd of August a DOU seasonal will begin with a double elimination structure. Being a week into my preparations, it becomes evident that I'll probably only be able to produce 1 or 2 fully original teams that are reliably consistant against top level players (especially concerned about the matchup against Ezrael, who anyone who makes it far enough will have to try to defeat (looking at his tournament victories this seems quite rare)).

Due to this herculean task at hand, and the inspiration from many top VGC players who collaborated to create powerful teams, I am asking those who plan to compete on this tournament, to consider joining this group (if you do decide to join please contact me privately(later on we'd agree to use Discord or similar), unfortunately I think making this team larger than 3 to 4 players would be counterproductive, and I hope that is something we need to worry about) so that we can join forces, and perhaps, just maybe, have one of us as the victor, after us banding together to outsmart the metagame.

P.S. : Not trying to be mean to you Ezrael, you are an amazing player, just trying to stand a fighting chance on the tournament. I am really looking forward to hopefully fighting you should I make it far enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)