Rejected - Inactive Teambuilder Folders: Allow folder moving, collapsing categories, and checkbox sorting

I don't know about you, but I have some 500-odd teams I haven't got around to sorting. The problem is that the way the teambuilder currently allows for sorting teams into folders isn't very efficient. If I want my custom folder "Rain Teams," this folder automatically gets sent to the bottom of the list of folders. Every time I wish to add a team to Rain Teams folder, I have to scroll past a lot of formats I will never play. The two suggestions I have pertaining to this issue are thus: 1) allow for collapsing of folder categories. Let me hide Gen6 1v1, Gen6 350 cup, Gen6 lc, etc behind the "Gen6" category, and all the other metagames I'm never going to build for. 2) Let me reorganize my folders. I want to have Rain Teams at the top of my folders list so that when I make my latest and greatest dracovish abomination I can have the easiest access to the folders I use the most. Currently they just get sent to the bottom, which seems a bit silly to me. I can't even move "Rain Teams" into the Gen8 category, which is something that would be seriously useful too.

The third folder change I propose is somewhat related to the previous ones and the main reason I posted this. Like my email inbox folder, I have a lot of teams that I don't want to have to manually sort. A checkbox system would let you sort multiple teams at a time. I could just search "Pelipper" using the teambuilder and check off every team in the list, and drag the whole selection into my Rain Teams folder.

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
I think Team Folders are pretty finicky right now. I like to teambuild in Gen 1 a lot, and as a result, I end up with quite a few format folders.
1598550619168.png

Now, this is all well and good, I enjoy playing RBY and stuff. It fits nicely on my computer screen at the very least...but then there are the other generations I enjoy. Like my Gen 6 and 7 teams from when I played those and don't delete in case of live tours, or Gen 2 stuff. This results in the folder trees becoming noticeably bloated...

I wish the generation folders were collapsible, but they're just text. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only RoA enthusiast to have this issue.
1598550797774.png

I'm probably just parroting everything, but this is a really big pet peeve for me. Scrolling through a bunch of format folders is a bit tiring when you're having to scroll around for various bits and bobs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)