Pending Teambuilder: Copy/Save Teams as an Image

UberSkitty

Assist Skitty was banned from NatDex Ubers
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hi, I was redirected here from discord for this suggestion. I was wondering if it would be possible to have a way to convert these team select buttons as images? Like, just being able to right click on the team and have it show the usual "copy image, save image, etc" or something?
1711505587575.png

While this prob isn't relevant to most users, I'm someone who builds a lotta teams on PS, and like to post in team dump (example 1), (example 2). With this many teams per post, creating/organizing the pokepastes on their own can take a while, but what takes even longer is adding in the sprites. The examples show two current ways to display the teams, either screenshotting each team (example 1), or typing in the team names and sprites one-by-one (example 2). Should note that in both posts the pics have the pokepaste links inserted, but that's not as important.

To clarify, I'm hoping for a way to simply copy/save a pic of a team, for an easier/less sloppy way to get team images like in example 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)