Ability: Libero

Tera Type: Fire

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Jolly Nature

- Court Change

- Pyro Ball

- U-turn

- Gunk Shot

Hazard control I guess. Court change is handy for changing hazards on my side to the opponents, while taking their screens for myself if possible cause hyper offense is quite popular right now. Pyro ball for stab, u turn for pivoting into other mobs and gunk shot for fairy types and fairy Tera. Tera fire for stronger pyro balls and 252 evs in attack and speed and jolly nature to be fast and strong. Heavy duty boots is for hazards.

Great Tusk @ Leftovers

Ability: Protosynthesis

Tera Type: Steel

EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe

Careful Nature

- Stealth Rock

- Rapid Spin

- Earthquake

- Knock Off

Using a more defensive great tusk set for hazards. Stealth rocks for own hazards and rapid spin for extra hazard control if needed. Earthquake so there is no defense and special defense drops, knock off for item removal. Overall much weaker great tusk but more sturdier. Steel Tera type for defensive typing, 252 HP and SpD to be bulkier especially on special attackers + careful nature. Leftovers for longevity.

Enamorus @ Choice Specs

Ability: Contrary

Tera Type: Stellar

EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Timid Nature

IVs: 0 Atk

- Moonblast

- Tera Blast

- Mystical Fire

- Earth Power

Special attacker no 1 cause why not. Has more immediate power with choice specs + stellar Tera type. Moonblast is for stab, mystical fire for steel types and maybe some fire weak mons like ammongus. Earth power for ground weak mons or something. Stellar type Tera blast might be useful or something but the decrease in SpA and Atk is kinda bad so maybe could be used on a calm mind set. Scarf or calm mind might be better but idk. 252 SpA and Spe EVs for speed and power.

Alomomola @ Red Card

Ability: Regenerator

Tera Type: Flying

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

Bold Nature

- Scald

- Flip Turn

- Wish

- Acrobatics

That one set for alolomola that I saw from pinkacross. Scald to deal with physical attackers and for free burn, flip turn for pivoting, wish for healing and acrobatics for grass types or something. Red card idk it exists it can be removed for double power from acrobatics and to remove threatening sweepers if it hasn’t been used up yet. 252 HP and 252 Def to be bulky. Tera flying for acrobatics power increase. Idk dunno if the set fits well but it works fine.

Kingambit @ Leftovers

Ability: Supreme Overlord

Tera Type: Flying

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Jolly Nature

- Swords Dance

- Low Kick

- Sucker Punch

- Kowtow Cleave

Idk what it does here but it’s here. Good sweeper if can get sucker punch predicts right I guess. Swords dance for boosts, low kick for other Kingambit and fighting weak mons and tera. Sucker punch for strong priority and kowtow cleave for stab. Kinda want iron head for fairy types but not too sure what to remove. 252 Atk and Spe for attack and a little speed, Jolly to be faster to outspeed bulky kingambit and adamant ones. Tera flying to be not weak to ground and fighting. Leftovers for free recovery, else idk what item slot should be maybe a black glasses but idk.

Dragapult @ Choice Specs

Ability: Infiltrator

Tera Type: Ghost

EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Timid Nature

- Draco Meteor

- Shadow Ball

- U-turn

- Flamethrower

Special attacker no 2. Draco meteor and shadow ball for stab, u turn for pivot and flamethrower for steel types. Might switch it for thunderbolt to hit water types if needed (eg other alolomola cause they’re annoying). 252 SpA and Spe is usual, tera Ghost for stronger shadow balls, choice specs for strength and infiltrator to hit through substitute and screens cause hyper offense is everywhere.

Roller K

detached
is an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributor
I'm happy you're having some success on ladder with the team! You have an understanding of the metagame with nods to Pinkacross's Alomomola set and Tera Stellar Enamorus. I have some suggestions to make to further improve your team while keeping some of its core elements that stood out to me. The Pokepaste to my version of the team is right below if you would like to use it.

Original version: :cinderace: :great-tusk: :enamorus: :alomomola: :kingambit: :dragapult:
My version: :cinderace: :great-tusk: :enamorus: :slowking: :kingambit: :dragapult:

Changes

1. :slowking: > :alomomola:: The most glaring issue I saw with your team is how susceptible it is to special attackers. You addressed this issue partially with max special defense :great-tusk:, but that will not be a very good special wall for the team, even if you put an Assault Vest on the set. Its special defense stat is too frail to make good use of. :alolomola: struggles a lot with this issue too, and while Pinkacross's team had this set and it works well, it also had the additional special wall of :slowking-galar: to compensate. Some Pokemon I considered replacing :alomomola: for to fill a similar niche but with a sturdy special defense are :vaporeon:/:slowking-galar:/:slowking:. :vaporeon: Can run the same set or even tech Haze over Flip Turn, but losing Regenerator makes it a much less reliable Wish passer for your team, even with the nice ability Water Absorb. :slowking-galar: is normally my go-to Pokemon to pair with Choice Specs :enamorus: as it is a great defensive typing, uses Future Sight, gets a slow pivot with Chilly Reception into :enamorus:, and often claims a KO. However, your team would be way too weak to Ground moves, and the Rain/Sun matchups for the team would be rough, so I decided :slowking: is the best option. Future Sight is really difficult to deal with, especially on low/mid ladder, and :slowking: retains Regenerator to be a reliable special wall for your team. I opted for Tera Steel to help out with the Choice Specs :kyurem: matchup and give you an additional Dragon + Fairy resist. Heavy-Duty Boots is more reliable than Red Card, but you can keep Red Card if you would like.

2. Tera Fairy > Stellar, Psychic > Tera Blast, Cute Charm > Contrary on :enamorus:: In this fast-paced Hyper Offense metagame, I usually prefer Choice Scarf :enamorus:, but I like the power Choice Specs sets have to offer, plus you have :dragapult:/:cinderace: for some speed control and Sucker Punch in a pinch. The point of Choice Specs :enamorus: is to obliterate your opponent with Moonblast, and :enamorus: is too slow to snowball out of control with Tera Stellar + Tera Blast without holding a Choice Scarf, so I made :enamorus: Tera Fairy and replaced Tera Blast with Psychic so you can deal more damage to :amoonguss: or a Levitate Pokemon using Tera Poison. Cute Charm > Contrary is nice because you no longer need Contrary for this set, and most people are forgetting to make their physical attackers female, so you can make their male physical attackers immobilized with love using Cute Charm!

3. Heavy-Duty Boots > Choice Specs, Tera Fairy > Ghost, Move Changes on :dragapult:: While I like the concept of Double Choice Specs on the team, your team struggles greatly against Stall. :blissey: in particular will sit on :enamorus:/:dragapult: all day, Stall's physical walls can take on :great-tusk:/:kingambit:/:cinderace:, and Future Sight is only good enough if :blissey: is not running Protect, which it usually does for this very reason. Mixed :dragapult: can help this issue a little bit; Dragon Darts weakens :blissey:, Hex weakens :gliscor: or anything statused, and Will-O-Wisp will wear down opponents over time. This is a tried-and-true set, and it also becomes a more reliable fast pivot who can come in safely to :slowking:/:great-tusk: and chip down the opponent. Paired with Scald :slowking:, you will be doing a good chunk with Hex.

4. Sucker Punch > Gunk Shot on :cinderace:: While Gunk Shot can come into play occasionally, I feel like Pyro Ball already does enough damage to Fairy-types, maybe except max defense :clefable:, which you can safely bring :slowking: into and slow pivot into :enamorus: to force a KO. While I am not 100% set on Sucker Punch, as I said earlier, the metagame is fast right now, and while your team is somewhat fast, it likes having a surprise Sucker Punch to pick up a kill on an unsuspecting :iron-boulder: or similar threat. You can easily change this move to Will-O-Wisp or High Jump Kick, I was set on Will-O-Wisp for a bit until I decided Scald :slowking: and Will-O-Wisp :dragapult: were fine enough.

5. EV Changes:
a. :great-tusk:: 244 HP so you maintain max healing from Leftovers. 168+ Defense hits a jump point. 96 Speed puts you at 234, which means you naturally outspeed uninvested :gliscor: and Pokemon trying to outspeed that benchmark, and at +1 you outspeed base 110 Pokemon (e.g. :ogerpon-wellspring:/:iron-moth:). Physical Defense is preferred on this set so you can check :kingambit: and other physical attackers more reliably.
b. :enamorus:: Modest > Timid nature is preferred because the additional speed from a Timid nature does not benefit you as much as the extra damage boost from Modest nature will.
c. :kingambit:: Since you no longer have a Wish passer, you want to retain some bulk so your team has more longevity, and the extra HP investment will help a lot. 24 Speed EVs can help with outspeeding slow variants of opposing :kingambit:.
d. :dragapult:: This is my go-to spread I've been using for a few months, and it always works well for me. The damage from Dragon Darts will almost always 2HKO :glimmora:/:deoxys-speed: and will guarantee a 2HKO on :samurott-hisui:. The mixed EVs allow you to hit just hard enough both physically and specially.

Let me know if you like the changes. I hope this can help you maintain 1500s or even break into 1600s!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)