Team Nugga Sciza - Platinum Style

Team Nugga Sciza, Platinum Style

Intro:
Pretty much just a revert of my old team from the D/P Metagame. Seeing as though my original team used to bring me so many wins on Shoddy, with many changes and alternatives, I decided to edit the team in Platinum form. I've grown a slight interest in this Platinum metagame, but overall nothing has changed in style, except for Skymin and these new Rotoms. Without further ado, my update will be presented now. Original Team Here!

Deh Team:

Synergy:
Like the original team, the team's synergy revolves around Scizor, basically my favorite pokemon ever. With Scizor's significant improvement in the new Platinum game, I'll have a lot more fun with it. However, it can sweep teams by itself, it takes a team effort to help Scizor sweep through many teams.

Feature Presentation:

Rotom-w @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/206 Def/52 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Sleep Talk
- Rest

Analysis: The lead of this team is the Washing Machine Rotom. Out of all the new Rotoms, Wash has been my favorite, and makes great use in this team. Sleep Talk Rotom-w has been the standard set from what I've seen and heard. More importantly it makes a nice status absorber. Every pokemon serves huge purposes, and I can't let status get in the way of that. It makes a nice Lucario, Heracross, and Mamoswine counter in addition. It's also been a Heatran lure, as Heatran tend to switch-in on this thing and attempt to pose a threat. A great new pokemon to the new Platinum game, and a nice addition to this team.

Celebi @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 228 HP/194 Spd/88 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Grass Knot
- Calm Mind
- Earth Power

Analysis: This Celebi has proven to be fantastic. With the newly given Earth Power, this proves Celebi's significant improvement. Ha, no more Hidden Power Ground. Most importantly, it's been a great Salamence and Dragonite lure, mainly due to HP Ice's presence. Most people don't use it anymore with Garchomp into Ubers, so it makes a nice surprise. And eliminating Salamence and Dragonite opens the hole further for Scizor. Earth Power has been pretty useful against Metagross and hell even against some Heatran, however I still try to avoid staying in against Heatran as most are Scarfed these days and I got plenty of pokemon suited to counter Tran. A great lure, and an awesome improvement into Platinum makes Celebi a nice addition in aiding Scizor.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/220 Def/36 Spd
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Light Screen
- Heat Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Roost

Analysis: Zapdos helps me out oh so much here. It serves as my Skymin and Gengar counter, and it does a hella good job in doing it. I've also had Dragonite in this slot as an alternative, but Zapdos is alot more defensive against Gengars. Light Screen helps out a great deal for my team. It helps my team switch-in against a lot of the heavily Special Offensive threats. Notice How I have a Calm nature with no SpDef EV's and 220 Def EV's. I figured with Light Screen, I can sponge Special Attacks anyway. And I also figured in case if Rotom-w goes down I can use this to counter the Fighting Types out there. Heat Wave helps out a great deal against those pesky Bronzong and Metagross, and I really like that addition in Platinum as well. With the aiding of Light Screen, Zapdos makes a great asset to this team.

Rhyperior (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 188 HP/252 Atk/70 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Megahorn
- Earthquake

Analysis: I fucking love Rhyperior, especially the Sub SD version, but I find this set more useful. This serves as my Skarmory lure, because Stone Edge has been 2HKOing Skarmory switch-ins most of the time and Skarmory is the worst threat Scizor can come across, as it can just set up Spikes on it and I won't like that. I originally had Magnezone, but Stealth Rock is an absolute must for this team, because the majority of Scizor's counters are Flying type, and Stealth Rock annihilates most of them to an extent.Stealth Rock on a Choice Bander set? Yes, I don't find any of Rhyperior's other moves useful anyway, and Stealth Rock is a must on this team. Megahorn for Cresselia and Bronzong mostly. Earthquake is a nice STAB move to fear, mostly for Heatran and Tyranitar. Although the lack of Sandstream makes this less threatening, but with Zapdos' Light Screen Rhyperior can still do a nice job under the Screen. Plus it still has Solid Rock. Although not a pokemon who has improved, but simply an awesome beast to fear, and with the use of Stealth Rock makes this an absolute necessity for this team.

Note: I need calculations for a Life Orb Max Atk Stone Edge against Max Def/HP Impish Skarmory. If it 2HKOs then I'm using Life Orb over Choice Band.

Milotic (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Marvel Scale
EVs: 196 HP/180 Def/72 SAtk/60 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Surf

Analysis: Milotic is a huge help as well on the group of Pogeymans here. It counters four huge threats to Scizor: Heatran, Salamence, Dragonite, and Gyarados. I originally had Vaporeon on the team, but I found the coverage and instant healing to be more useful. I would have to use three moves for Vaporeon, and without Protect it's only hindering itself in countering the threats. Plus Toxic Spikes activating Marvel Scale is very useful, and if you combine that with Light Screen, it's almost impenetrable. Again, a pokemon who I haven't seen improvement, but still a great wall that makes a great use for aiding Nugga Sciza.

Scizor (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 92 HP/252 Atk/166 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
- Quick Attack
- Bullet Punch

Analysis: Here he is, Nugga Sciza. The Boondocks will be proud. After all the work is done, with all the counters to the Nugga gone, it will be time to sweep. Bullet Punch is probably my favorite addition into Platinum, making an extra priority move into the game. I have Quick Attack here to take out weakened Gyarados, Zapdos, or any pokemon resistant to Bullet Punch and not resistant to Quick Attack. X-Scissor just pwns, a great STAB move to build that power. Now 166 Speed EV's bring me to 208 Speed which outspeeds no Speed EVed Suicune.

Outro:
Well there you have it. Team Nugga Sciza's debut into the Platinum metagame. Back in the D/P Metagame, Scizor's sweeping potential was greatly outclassed by Lucario and a forgotten threat. But now in the Platinum game, Scizor is the greatest force out there, with awesome support of course. From forgotten to feared, Scizor has had a great adventure and it hasn't ended yet, as it will be prepared to motha fuckin bust a cap on yo bitches. So anyway, I would love to improve this team even further. RATE MY TEAM!

Credits:
TU-Faint
for being a great help in making this team (Internet husband <3)
Spanky for letting me steal his format without permission <3
The Boondocks for being so fucking black! Scizor's tutor!

UPDATES:

Coming soon...

I'm too lazy to write my full analysis however, Gengar is a major problem for this team and after him comes Deo,Zapdos,pory-z.

In general, scizor is the only good counter for pory z and deo so it has to be bulky in sp def with roost to take hits, quick attack is useless u need brick break for coverage.

DD ttar can also have sex with you once scizor is gone, too much prssure on scizor since he's the only steel u have, also u need a fighter cause u can't rely on non STAB Brick break alone.

Last word, EV spread and MS for the lead is not good, i would like to watch the team battle for further investigation, GJ Detective Taki <_<

not really, this is a pretty good team Zeus. Deo cant OHKO almost anything on this team, unless its packing shadow ball, in which it might take care of rotom, other then that deoxys cant do much here. DD ttar is a weakness here, but unless its packing a few DD's and EQ, i dont see why rhyperior cant take care of it once scizor is down

Yes, good team. Well built.

However, yeah HP Elec on Milo could easily be traded for Toxic or Hypnosis (although 60% is a big turn off).

LO Celebi is interesting, however lack of Recover could be it's downfall.

Stall teams could give you alot of trouble.

Oh yeah, and Rhyperior eats babies. =]

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Rhyperior won't be 2HKOing Skarmory as he's significantly slower and Skarmory has access to Roost. You'll need to run 244 Spe to outrun minimum speed Skarmory but you may as well just run maximum speed since Skarmory has a tendency to run more than 176 Speed.

Your Zapdos has ineffective EVs. You're currently running

Calm 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spe

If you were to run:

Bold 252 HP / 128 Def / 84 SpD / 36 Spe then you would have the same EV spread but with 10 EVs remaining.

@Taki: Zapdos can take on Gengar, but yeah I see that Rotom-w's don't exactly fill the role well as lead. I may as well add Zapdos as the lead instead. Rhyperior can take on Zapdos, and somewhat take DD Tar but I agree that Tar has been giving me problems. I got 3 pokemon who can handle Deo pretty well. I really don't see PZ anymore but Rotom-w should be fine against non Shadow Ball ones. In fact Shadow Ball doesnt 2hko Rotom-w as I've experienced.

@Hush: Yeah you did tell me Rotom-w can counter Gyarados. I'll consider trading HP Elec for Toxic or something else, Hypnosis 60% accuracy really stinks now these days. Yeah I can tell that I dont have very good offense to break through stall. Replacing Milotic for Starmie is also an option for Rapid spin support, I guess.

@Lee: Alright I'll use that EV spread and Max out Rhyperior's Speed to take out Skarm, can't believe I'm that brain dead to forgot Roost beating Rhyperior *sigh. I'll have to find out how well it will take hits with my bulk EVs gone. And I don't think Skarm needs to run Speed EVs.

I don't like it >.>

skymin really walks all over this team, smashing everyone except zapdos, and even then, sr, seed flare sp.def drop on the switch, and like one air slash flinch brings you down pretty much. as for the rest of the team, the only guy who isn't really ohko'd is scizor, who lacks recovery and does not in the least enjoy taking those insanely strong seed flares.

other than that, as long as you keep EVERYONE in tip-top shape, nothing else really bothers you, though should one member go down, a number of holes open up, and with no real revenge killing abilities, you can't cover them either.

personally, I'd switch rhyperior for a scarfed metagross, who with trick can still lure in and render skarmory useless, while adding some speed to the team so you can revenge kill some things a little bit, as well as come into skymin kinda sorta. I'd also give scizor roost > quick attack, so that you can actually beat skarmory once it's been scarftricked. now, at this point, you have 3 fire weaks, which looks bad on paper, so maybe locune > locelebi, just for that nice paper looking team, and they do pretty much the same thing, so I guess try it out. imo, you need sr on this team to help beat scizor's flying counters, so rather than rotom, maybe try out sr/uturn/fb/explode azelf? he can help you break past stall, set sr, and even take status if you need him to, which is pretty much what rotom did and more.

Yeah another failure team. Well w/e I'm giving up on this game anyway.

EDIT: In fact, just delete all of my fucking threads. Even better, just ban me already.

Nobody said that, Stalefish. Look at it this way, at least you team's getting attention, and they're giving you suggestions to help. They want to see your team succeed. I do too.

I do have some negatives, but I also have positives.

1. Rotom for the win! :D Not only is he a personal favorite, but a rest-talking ghost type with the new formes' defenses is sure to cause some trouble. It might not be the best of leads, persay, but it can definitely reak some havoc.
2. The Life Orb Celebi, like you said and like xXHushXx said, is a suprising set that nobody will expect. I would, personally, give it Recover over Calm Mind for survivability, but you've got a nice, suprising offensive Celebi in mind, and if it's gotten you wins (or helped your Scizor get wins) then you have some knowledge as to what you're doing.
3. Overall, you've given a great deal of thought to this team, something that (according to the forums) hasn't been happening recently. The reasons for your team members and their move sets are listed in an easy to understand way, and I actually wanted to borrow a few myself (the Zapdos screener and Rest-talk Rotom, to be specific.)

There are just a couple of things I'd consider changing, but still remember that you've done a good job in constructing this team.

1. Avalanche may be a useful move on Rhyperior to help take out meddlesome dragons (and other flyers) if Celebi and Milotic. Either that, or change it's held item to the Life Orb, like you were considering, so it could still have offensive might but be able to use Stealth Rock (and trust me, I can understand why Scizor wants Stealth Rock support.)
....that's it, actually. XD

Hang in there, don't give up on the game because of a team or a few. The game's still fun, and you can only get better through advice and application. I'm not the best out there myself, but I'm just doing what I can to try to help other trainers. ^^ Hope it helped you somehow.

~ShadowSpeedRider89

SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME LAST SECOND EDIT: Where did you get the pictures for your team members? They're really cool! XD

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey Zeus, nice team you have here. Let's see if I can help it out...

You have pretty Nice Lucario weak going on right now. We have a few option here to fix this. You can run a Oven Rotom over yours, which seems like it could be the best option. It will actually threaten Lucario/Heracross/Scizor and other offensive threats you listed. If you're that set on using the Washer Rotom, than another thing that comes to mind is to change your Celebi spread to 116 HP/140 Spd/252 SAtk. A set that MS and I came up with. This gives you enough speed to outrun Offensive Suicunes and pose an offensive threat. I would reccoment HP Fire over Ice seeing as how Zappy and Milotic can cover the Dragons pretty well. If you're that paranoid about the dragons, HP Ice over Light Screen on Zapdos is always a Viable option.

I see a Tyranitar fitting over rotoms spot as well. He can help out Rhyperior by raising his Sp. Def, as well as providing an offensive threat. Tangerines' Tar could fit in here providing a great way to help rid Rotom and free up space for a Scizor sweep. Maybe A vaporeon over Milotic, only cause the wish support could really help out your team.

The Tyranitar isn't really necessary, but I believe the things above that could really help out your team. Well that's my two-cents. I hope you take what I had to say into consideration.

Good luck!
~ Son of Thunder

I think this is a pretty decent team. Like Stathakis said though, Sky Shaymin will definitely give this team trouble. An obvious and fast fix would be to replace Rhyperior with Heatran. If you want to use Rhyperior to lure out Skarmory like you said though, yeah, I'd recommend you use Life Orb instead, since you can then at least try to predict a roost and go for the easy kill with earthquake on Skarmory.

One of the biggest problems with this team is that it's not very fast. Well, in fact, it's pretty slow... your fastest being your timid celebi with only 194 speed EVs. I'd strongly suggest trying to fit Twave on one of your first 3 pokemon (Rotom/Celebi/Zapdos), but if you really don't think you can, then at least change Rotom's and/or Zapdos' T-bolt to Discharge.

Hope some of this was helpful.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Do not have a CB Rhyperior with SR. Remove CB, Stone Edge won't 2HKO Skarm due to Roost removing the Flying Type, but that's why you have Earthquake, which will fail if you have CB.

I'm against two prioty moves on Scizor; what is he meant to do against Steels? Replace Quick Attack with Brick Break or Superpower.

I like the Celebi, but such a sweeper set should have less Hlth EVs and more SpcAtt or Speed.

And for a team that relies on LO Zapdos and Scizor to do major damage, I would prefer Vaporeon over Milotic for the Wish Support. Have Surf, HP Electric, Wish and Protect. In this case, Replace Wash Rotom with Freeze Rotom, Blizzard replacing Hydro Pump. Blizzard has better type coverage and you've already got a STABed water move.

I'm against two prioty moves on Scizor; what is he meant to do against Steels? Replace Quick Attack with Brick Break or Superpower.
Lets look at the steels in OU. Jirachi, Bronzong, Metagross, Magnezone, Heatran, Lucario, probably a few more I'm forgeting. Superpower or Brick Break will hit Magnezone, who will expect it and not bother to come in.. and Heatran and Lucario outspeed you and will deal a heavy hit before you can attack. Jirachi, Bronzong, and Metagross take more from X-Scissor. Keep Quick Attack... Bullet Punch has piss poor type coverage as it is.

Milotic has an ineffecient EV spread... mind explaining it?

I would probably just use 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Sp Atk, always max HP on Milotic.

Since you are using Light Screen Zapdos with a ton of defense, just use Bold.

Other than that, I would find a way to get some more speed by adding a Choice user somewhere.

You know what, ok I'll finish up with this RMT then take my leave eventually. The comments ahead may be harsh, but I don't give a shit at this point.

I love how people give me suggestions that make it look like their own teams, Spanky and Stathakis. You're both basically saying, in a disguised way, "HEY NOOB, JUST USE A VERSION OF MY TEAM AND BE DONE WITH IT!" Stathakis, LOcune and LOcele DO NOT do the same thing. I don't need to lure in Celebi to take it out, although luring Zapdos would be beneficial for Scizor's sweep, and for that reason LOcune is optional. However, HP Ice Celebi takes out Salamence who IS a bigger threat to teams than Zapdos is imo. And does LOcune lure in Mence? NO. And Spanky, HP Fire could be useful for taking out Skarm. There are too many options that I don't know which ones suit me best.

Spanky, Oven Rotom I will test. T-Tar is a no no. "...change your Celebi spread to 116 HP/140 Spd/252 SAtk. A set that MS and I came up with. This gives you enough speed to outrun Offensive Suicunes..." And my spread doesn't outspeed Cune? I'm not going to use that spread, simply b/c I don't want to. I don't give a shit if MS gave it you. No one does. "Tangerines' Tar could fit in here providing a great way to help rid Rotom and free up space for a Scizor sweep." Yeah see? "USE THAT TEAM NOOB" Mind as well, since I suck too much to make good teams.

Stat: How the fuck does Azelf break stall? Most stalls have a Anti-Rapid Spinner and will predict the Explosion and render the Zelf useless. So I guess your saying SR breaks stall? OMG, THEN RHYPERIOR BREAKS STALL TOO. Failure. Note that I will now use this team in Suspect. OMG I HAVE A COUNTER TO SKYMIN NOW. GO TO FUCKING SUSPECT. I will try Trick Gross out. You know what, if you want me to use your team so badly, you should have said so in the first place instead of making this post to attempt to try to make yourself look good as a team rater. I'll copy your team except for Cario over Scizor.

Shadow89, Recover over CM is actually a prety good idea to me. I'll test that out.

Chinese Dood, I will also consider Discharge on Rotom/Zapdos. And Life Orb wil definitely go over Choice Band. I'm stupid enough to add CB with SR. I might also add Expert Belt simply to MAYBE fool the opponent into thinking I'm Choiced (seeing no Leftovers or the rare Life Orb).

Raikou: I suck at making EV spreads and simply at pokemon in general. Thanks for reminding me. I'll just take your advice in those spreads. Bullet Punch = poor coverage. Do you mean to say replace BB for BrickB (cuz id rather take out those screens from Duel-Deo)? More speed = ScarfGross, because Stat wants me to use his team, so I will b/c.. well it's been said.

"Look at it this way, at least you team's getting attention, and they're giving you suggestions to help. They want to see your team succeed. I do too." The team is getting attention b/c the team sucks so much that the Smogonites here want to show that and say it sucks, use my team or Tangerines' team. Yeah it would take them all day to give me suggestions in order for my whole team to change into their own teams. Smogonites don't care about other people, so they don't want to see it succeed, nor do they even care.

I'm going to update my thread, look at the bottom of the first post and you'll see the updates.

I love how people give me suggestions that make it look like their own teams, Spanky and Stathakis. You're both basically saying, in a disguised way, "HEY NOOB, JUST USE A VERSION OF MY TEAM AND BE DONE WITH IT!" Stathakis, LOcune and LOcele DO NOT do the same thing. I don't need to lure in Celebi to take it out, although luring Zapdos would be beneficial for Scizor's sweep, and for that reason LOcune is optional. However, HP Ice Celebi takes out Salamence who IS a bigger threat to teams than Zapdos is imo. And does LOcune lure in Mence? NO. And Spanky, HP Fire could be useful for taking out Skarm. There are too many options that I don't know which ones suit me best.
yes, because with scarfed metagross and locune, this team is a carbon copy of team suicide. what was I thinking? and as far as locune and locele doing different things, I know that, but they are still rather similar in that they both destroy similar pokemon and that they both are life orbed offensive "walls." if it were my team, I'd at least test it, since you're relying a whole bunch on milotic, who will therefore get overtaxed and worn out quickly, opening a hole to scarftran (assuming you took my suggestions, which I guess you didn't so it doesnt matter). and since they do similar things, why not use cune to cover that hole should it appear?

Stat: How the fuck does Azelf break stall? Most stalls have a Anti-Rapid Spinner and will predict the Explosion and render the Zelf useless.
my bad, I forgot you're getting outpredicted every single second of the game and that the opponent knows exactly when you're going to explode and not u-turn to a scizor to set up and give you the advantage. but, assuming that the opponent outpredicts you every second, you can give up now, since no matter how good your team is, you won't stand a chance against an enemy who can read your mind.

So I guess your saying SR breaks stall? OMG, THEN RHYPERIOR BREAKS STALL TOO. Failure. Note that I will now use this team in Suspect. OMG I HAVE A COUNTER TO SKYMIN NOW. GO TO FUCKING SUSPECT. I will try Trick Gross out. You know what, if you want me to use your team so badly, you should have said so in the first place instead of making this post to attempt to try to make yourself look good as a team rater. I'll copy your team except for Cario over Scizor.

I'll assume that you just misunderstood what I said about breaking stall rather than be a dick about it like you. also, if you noted that this was for suspect earlier, I'd have taken a look at the team without skymin in perspective. if you weren't such a dick about everything, I might've tried to help you now, but then again, I'm just telling you to use my team, so why bother, right? that's what all of us are doing whenever we rate a team. whenever tangerine gives his input, he's actually saying "use my team because yours sucks and always will." oh wait a minute, that's not what he's saying. OOPS. honestly, you post a team so people can give you their input, and then you just fire it back at them while saying "if you wanted me to use your team so badly, why dont you just say so" with absolutely no basis whatsoever. now, if I told you to use azelf, vaporeon, lucario, deoxys, salamence, and heracross things might be slightly different. but wait a minute, that's not what I suggested, is it?

"Look at it this way, at least you team's getting attention, and they're giving you suggestions to help. They want to see your team succeed. I do too." The team is getting attention b/c the team sucks so much that the Smogonites here want to show that and say it sucks, use my team or Tangerines' team. Yeah it would take them all day to give me suggestions in order for my whole team to change into their own teams. Smogonites don't care about other people, so they don't want to see it succeed, nor do they even care.
nobody told you to use your team or tangerine's (also this kinda sucks for poor tangerine, who didn't even post here but got dragged in anyways) lol. people are trying to help you succeed. maybe if you weren't so pigheaded you would see that.

I'm going to update my thread, look at the bottom of the first post and you'll see the updates.
is this supposed to be funny?

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

yes, because with scarfed metagross and locune, this team is a carbon copy of team suicide. what was I thinking? and as far as locune and locele doing different things, I know that, but they are still rather similar in that they both destroy similar pokemon and that they both are life orbed offensive "walls." if it were my team, I'd at least test it, since you're relying a whole bunch on milotic, who will therefore get overtaxed and worn out quickly, opening a hole to scarftran (assuming you took my suggestions, which I guess you didn't so it doesnt matter). and since they do similar things, why not use cune to cover that hole should it appear?

my bad, I forgot you're getting outpredicted every single second of the game and that the opponent knows exactly when you're going to explode and not u-turn to a scizor to set up and give you the advantage. but, assuming that the opponent outpredicts you every second, you can give up now, since no matter how good your team is, you won't stand a chance against an enemy who can read your mind.

I'll assume that you just misunderstood what I said about breaking stall rather than be a dick about it like you. also, if you noted that this was for suspect earlier, I'd have taken a look at the team without skymin in perspective. if you weren't such a dick about everything, I might've tried to help you now, but then again, I'm just telling you to use my team, so why bother, right? that's what all of us are doing whenever we rate a team. whenever tangerine gives his input, he's actually saying "use my team because yours sucks and always will." oh wait a minute, that's not what he's saying. OOPS. honestly, you post a team so people can give you their input, and then you just fire it back at them while saying "if you wanted me to use your team so badly, why dont you just say so" with absolutely no basis whatsoever. now, if I told you to use azelf, vaporeon, lucario, deoxys, salamence, and heracross things might be slightly different. but wait a minute, that's not what I suggested, is it?

nobody told you to use your team or tangerine's (also this kinda sucks for poor tangerine, who didn't even post here but got dragged in anyways) lol. people are trying to help you succeed. maybe if you weren't so pigheaded you would see that.

is this supposed to be funny?
you < zeus

SoT

is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You're kinda overreacting a bit...

The Celebi spread was just so you could have a little more offensive fire power, but since you changed the set, it doesn't even need to be brought up. And the only reason Vaporeon was even brought up is because your sweepers don't have a recovery, and wish could help them out. I'm sorry you feel that we're trying to make your team look like ours, it's really not like that at all, I'm just pointing things out that I see could help you out, you don't need to make my changes, I'm just throwing out ideas that I thought my help you. Sorry if that offended you.

I knew my post was harsh. W/e. But in all seriousness I'm going to actually update the team from your suggestions, now that I'm not pissed off anymore, and even delete that updates shit on the bottom of my post.

I knew my post was harsh. W/e. But in all seriousness I'm going to actually update the team from your suggestions, now that I'm not pissed off anymore, and even delete that updates shit on the bottom of my post.​
now that we're not arguing anymore, shouldnt you try testing everything out before updating?

SoT

Haha. That made me laugh. ~_~

Anywho, why did you choose Washermon over Toastermon to begin with? I just want to know if I missed something, or if it was just personal preference.

Haha. That made me laugh. ~_~

Anywho, why did you choose Washermon over Toastermon to begin with? I just want to know if I missed something, or if it was just personal preference.
If it's from personal preference, then I don't deserve to make teams. The team is completely off and I'm changing a bunch of shit. Heatrans kept switching in on Wash, so that's basically why.

SoT

You can keep the Washermon, I just thought that since you have Heatran covered extremely well, that Toastermon could help you deal with Scizor/Lucario/Heracross. All of which can do some damage. It's really up to you though.

You can keep the Washermon, I just thought that since you have Heatran covered extremely well, that Toastermon could help you deal with Scizor/Lucario/Heracross. All of which can do some damage. It's really up to you though.
I tend to use strategies that take out Heatran or other problematic pokemon for Scizor the faster way. By which the opponent falls to a trap. The longer way being, say, I switch-in Milo/Vap in Heatran and use Surf to take it out, but the problem is Heatrans will switch out depending on the situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)