Team Nasty spikes [Stall]

Team at a glance :

I decided to make a stallteam and try it out on shoddy
because I had no current teams to work with.
It's a pretty effective stallteam but I think it needs some changes and I hope you guys can help.
So,here we go :

***THE LEAD

Swampert @ leftovers
Ability : Torrent
Relaxed nature
Evs : 240 HP/210def/60spa
-Stealth rock
-Protect
-Icebeam
-Earthquake

My lead. Meant just to get SR up as quick as possible.
Its also usefull for ape and tran-leads,which get scared off by pert.
Protect to prevent pert from getting scarfed .
Icebeam to hit mence/flygon/gliscor and EQ for to get rid off fire/steel types.

*** BOOSTING SP.WALL

Tyranitar @ leftovers
Ability : Sandstream
Carefull nature
Evs : 252 HP/40def/216sp.def

-Curse
-Rest
-Sleeptalk
-Payback

My boosting wall and status absorber.
I really like this set,since this thing is unstopable after a few curses.
SS support is also usefull for stall and it gets rid of hail. I start cursing when I have layed some spikes with tentacruel.

***SP.WALL/SPINNER

Tentacruel @ Black sludge
Ability : Liquid ooze
Calm nature
Evs : 252 HP/120def/136sp.def

-Toxic spikes
-Rapid spin
-Icebeam
-Surf

This guy is very usefull for stallteams.
It lays toxic spikes to annoy your opponent,
it can get rid of spikes from the opponent and it prevents celebi from leech seeding.
Icebeam to hit Celebi and any other grasstype and surf to get rid of Infernape.

***Physical wall/Spiker

Skarmory @ Shed shell
Ability: Sturdy
Impish nature
Evs : 252 HP/43atk/199def/16spd

-Spikes
-Roost
-Whirlwind
-Drill peck

My physical wall and spiker.
I use him to counter Brelooms ,
heras and scizors. Spikes for annoyance,
Roost to recover from damage, Whirlwind to phase and drill peck to hit hera and breloom.

***WISHSUPPORT

Latias @ leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Calm nature
Evs : 252 HP/112def/112sp.def/33spd

-Wish
-Roar
-Thunderwave
-Dragonpulse

My wishsupporter,phaser and apecounter.
Wish to keep my team on high HP, Roar to phase Calm minders such as suicune ,
thunderwave to cripple sweepers and Dragonpulse as a STABmove.

***ANTISPINNER/SP.SWEEPER

Rotom-H @ Choice scarf
Ability : Levitate
Timid nature
Evs : 6HP/252spa/252spd

-Trick
-Shadowball
-Thunderbolt
-Overheat

My antispinner ,special sweeper and tricker.
I know it's not a wall but its usefull for stallteams,
since SD luke is a problem. With choice scarf ,rotom-H outpaces Luke and surprises it with an Overheat.
Its also usefull to get rid of DDgyarados.Trick cripples other stallteams/walls.

And that's it, hope you guys can help me with editing. RMT !

Hippowdon can replace swampert since it basically does the same thing, lol

Give Knock off to Tentacruel since it's a beastly move as it helps stall out leftovers users, and celebi / dragons or whatever aren't a problem anyway.

I would make your rotom a rest/talker without trick + thunderbolt, and change your t-tar to something else. Besides Blissey, curselax might be useful to you as it's similar to your t-tar (and you have hippowdon to get your wheather up).

Since you already have two phasers, you can leave out roar on hippowdon and go ahead and run ice fang to help with dragons, since (if you take my advice) you'll lose your two ice moves. Even without an ice move though, life orb and weather will take mence and others down fairly quickly, with a little bit of prediction. (;

Hope I helped.

Wow! What a fresh stall team! Its been ages since I've seen such a flawless novelty! I'm simply flabbergasted you posted this head-turning originality, expecting negative feedback! Stall teams are always win! [end sarcasm]

Is it just me, or have these carbon copy stall teams been plaguing shoddy? It seems everyone leads with Swampert, carries Easy-Bake Rotom, and is giving some form of Latias a go.

Okay first of all, get rid of Rest-Talk T-Tar. You're not playing Crystal anymore. In today's metagame, this is probably the worst T-Tar set since StallTar. After the first Curse the Lucarios, Heracrosses, Alakazams, Gengars, PorygonZes, Weaviles, Gliscors, Infernapes, Brelooms, Mamoswines and Scizors will start sprouting like fucking daisies. Not to mention every other stalling trainer out there is gonna send out their phazing Skarm, Hippo, and Swamp. And if those doesn't solve that trainer's T-Tar problem, you'll be screwed by his taunting Anti-Leads. Oh yeah, and that "special wall" claim goes up in smoke when the weather changes. Bitch all you want but this is just a less pesky Umbreon. If you want a real special wall that can support your team, use Umbreon not this teetering poser.

Latias is a very odd (meaning dumb b/c you're not sporting psychic) Infernape counter. Your real Ape counter should be Tenta. Stopping Infernape dead in its tracks is the only thing keeping Tentacruel in OU. Invest Tentacruel as your Infernape counter, then swap Latias for Blissey. Sure Blissey can't Roar but the bitch phazes like hell.

Sorry but I don't see how this is any different (besides that species confused T-Tar and over confident Latias) from every other stall team struggling up the ladder. It's like Shoddy is stuck in purgatory because of these kinds of teams. Either go all out Passive Stall or continue trying to imitate it with the wrong pokemon. You know you have a proper stall when the only thing that counters your team is another stall. And kid, I doubt this team will bring you up to 1250.

But don't listen to my cynicism. I'll admit I've not in the best mood. But my points will help you if you lean more (dare i say it) Standard Passive Stall. Here's the angst-free recap:
- Get rid of T-Tar for Umbr to compensate for a real supporting special wall.
- Get rid of Latias for Bliss.
- Counter Ape with Tenta.
- Sacrifice Swamp for Hippo. Hippo will provide phazing, SR, sandstorm, and recovery.
- Sacrifice Rotom for Perish Trap Mismagius. Block rapid spinners while quickly eliminating them forever or destroying the special wall coming in to counter your witch.
- Sacrifice [insert victim here] for Aero. Aero will provide Taunt, recovery, phazing, and power.

Follow my advice and learn to predict, then you can proudly claim this a Nasty team that will have your opponents forfeiting right and left.

Something quick...why is tentacruel Rapid Spinning? With which purpose exactlly? You have no Stealth Rock weakness at all, 1 of your pokemon can absorb the Toxic Spikes and 3 of your pokemon take no Spikes damage...there is no point to have it. If Blissey switches-in (which she does) you can Knock Off her Leftovers making her take damage from SandStorm so yeah I think you got what im trying to say.

Ditch Rapid Spin on Tentacruel for Knock Off.

Wow! What a fresh stall team! Its been ages since I've seen such a flawless novelty! I'm simply flabbergasted you posted this head-turning originality, expecting negative feedback! Stall teams are always win! [end sarcasm]

Is it just me, or have these carbon copy stall teams been plaguing shoddy? It seems everyone leads with Swampert, carries Easy-Bake Rotom, and is giving some form of Latias a go.

Okay first of all, get rid of Rest-Talk T-Tar. You're not playing Crystal anymore. In today's metagame, this is probably the worst T-Tar set since StallTar. After the first Curse the Lucarios, Heracrosses, Alakazams, Gengars, PorygonZes, Weaviles, Gliscors, Infernapes, Brelooms, Mamoswines and Scizors will start sprouting like fucking daisies. Not to mention every other stalling trainer out there is gonna send out their phazing Skarm, Hippo, and Swamp. And if those doesn't solve that trainer's T-Tar problem, you'll be screwed by his taunting Anti-Leads. Oh yeah, and that "special wall" claim goes up in smoke when the weather changes. Bitch all you want but this is just a less pesky Umbreon. If you want a real special wall that can support your team, use Umbreon not this teetering poser.

Latias is a very odd (meaning dumb b/c you're not sporting psychic) Infernape counter. Your real Ape counter should be Tenta. Stopping Infernape dead in its tracks is the only thing keeping Tentacruel in OU. Invest Tentacruel as your Infernape counter, then swap Latias for Blissey. Sure Blissey can't Roar but the bitch phazes like hell.

Sorry but I don't see how this is any different (besides that species confused T-Tar and over confident Latias) from every other stall team struggling up the ladder. It's like Shoddy is stuck in purgatory because of these kinds of teams. Either go all out Passive Stall or continue trying to imitate it with the wrong pokemon. You know you have a proper stall when the only thing that counters your team is another stall. And kid, I doubt this team will bring you up to 1250.

But don't listen to my cynicism. I'll admit I've not in the best mood. But my points will help you if you lean more (dare i say it) Standard Passive Stall. Here's the angst-free recap:
- Get rid of T-Tar for Umbr to compensate for a real supporting special wall.
- Get rid of Latias for Bliss.
- Counter Ape with Tenta.
- Sacrifice Swamp for Hippo. Hippo will provide phazing, SR, sandstorm, and recovery.
- Sacrifice Rotom for Perish Trap Mismagius. Block rapid spinners while quickly eliminating them forever or destroying the special wall coming in to counter your witch.
- Sacrifice [insert victim here] for Aero. Aero will provide Taunt, recovery, phazing, and power.

Follow my advice and learn to predict, then you can proudly claim this a Nasty team that will have your opponents forfeiting right and left.

If I do what you tell me to,I'll have a more pathetic stallteam than obis.Also,this team ranked me up till 1500.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)