''Team Frustration'' Rate it,please=]

Well,here's a team that can frustrate people alot. I know it's kinda ''cheap'',but they work well together.Here we go:

The Lead

Smeargle @ Choice scarf
Ability:Own tempo
EVs: 252atk/6def/252spd
Jolly nature

-Spore
-Trick
-U-turn
-Explosion

This lead is meant for tricking wall-leads such as bronzong.
They will get stuck while setting up,and you can spore safely.
Explosion is meant to take out cune and other annoying walls.

The Physical wall :

Drapion @ Black sludge
Ability: Battle armor
EVs:252HP/6atk/252def
Impish nature

-Toxic spikes
-Knock off
-Roar
-Crunch

Although it's UU,this Drapion is a beast at taking physical hits.
It's only weak to ground, it can knock off important items,set up toxic spikes,roar pokemon away,and battle armor makes it crithax-free.

The Special wall :

Togekiss @ leftovers
Ability:Serence grace
EVs: 252HP/6def/252sp.def
Calm nature

-Thunderwave
-Air slash
-Aura sphere
-Roost

Many people hate paraflinchkiss,but I need it.
It has great sp.def, thunderwave for annoyance,and its type covers Drapion.

The Cosmic Wall :

Deoxys-E @ leftovers
Ability:Pressure
EVs:252 HP/190def/28sp.def/36spe
Bold nature

-Taunt
-Recover
-Cosmic power
-Seismic toss

No one expects this set, a bulky Deoxys-E.
After a few Cosmic Powers nothing can KO it.
It can taunt so it won't get statused, and S-toss to stall your opponent out. This works better with Toxic spikes up.

Revenge Killer:

Dugtrio @ Choice scarf

Ability: Arena trap
EVs: 128 HP/252atk128spe
Adamant nature

-Sucker punch
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Aerial ace

Simply to trap annoying pokes like heracross,infernape and alakazam.
Sucker punch is meant to kill CS gengar and zam,which can be a pain.

Physical attacker:

Machamp @ Life orb

Ability: No Guard
EVs: 128 HP/252atk/128spe
Adamant nature

-Payback
-Thunderpunch
-Icepunch
-Dynamicpunch

Nothing special to say about it ,exept that it's a great physical attacker holding life orb for some extra damage.
It's pretty much meant for the most common pokémon,Blissey.

Thanks for reading, RMT,please=]

The team looks solid if a bit heatran weak. Just a note on that deoxys, I am pretty sure he gets night shade so use that so Gengar (who is also immune to toxic spikes) doesn't wall you.

The team looks solid if a bit heatran weak. Just a note on that deoxys, I am pretty sure he gets night shade so use that so Gengar (who is also immune to toxic spikes) doesn't wall you.
If he opts for Night Shade then Blissey walls him. He has multiple ways of dealing with Gengar, and only one reliable way of dealing with Blissey without resorting to stall.

Togekiss walls Heatran, and dugtrio can trap and revenge kill it.
Also,I have many ways to kill gengar,since I knew this team could be weak to it.

Rag

"aaaaaaaahhhh!"
If he opts for Night Shade then Blissey walls him. He has multiple ways of dealing with Gengar, and only one reliable way of dealing with Blissey without resorting to stall.
I would rather get into a stallwar with Blissey and win every time, rather losing to a Gengar or Rotom. Blissey is even dealt with by Toxic Spikes, while Rotom and Gengar isn't.

I would just run max Speed and HP on Deoxys-S really, to tie with other Deoxys-S at worst, and outrun random scarved Pokémon. I've seen a LOT of Deoxys-S with Taunt lately, and that's one of the few things who'll stop you in your tracks.

oh my god... that deoxys set is too good. ^but you DO need max speed for opposing deoxys. The best thing about it is that you can just Taunt Pokemon that can predictably PHaze you, even Zapdos.

I would rather get into a stallwar with Blissey and win every time, rather losing to a Gengar or Rotom. Blissey is even dealt with by Toxic Spikes, while Rotom and Gengar isn't.

I would just run max Speed and HP on Deoxys-S really, to tie with other Deoxys-S at worst, and outrun random scarved Pokémon. I've seen a LOT of Deoxys-S with Taunt lately, and that's one of the few things who'll stop you in your tracks.
Nah, I like the bulky set.Also gengar and rotom shouldn't be a problem,since Drapion can take hits from them,and KO both with Crunch.
I can suckerpunch scarfgengar. And Togekiss cripples both with T-wave + it has great sp.def.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)