Synergy Of Infernape and Swampert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Synergy Of Infernape and Swampert???

Lately every time i see someone using infernape as a lead, players use swampert swampert later on. Like with the skarmbliss synergy in 3rd gen. Why exactly do players put infernape and swampert on one team?

Off the top of my head maybe 'cause Swampert sets up stealth rock which aids mixape, making cc an OHKO on blissey. then again, most pokemon can set up stealth rock.

Swampert can take on shit like Scarfchomp pretty well who would normally kill 'ape.

It's probably coincidence. I don't think there is any particular synergy there. Infernape's weaknesses (water, ground, psychic, flying) are neutral on Swampert so I guess that's better than SE but it's nothing particularly special.

Swampert and Infernape are both heavily used Pokemon. That's about it.

It could be because both Pokemon are useful in their own right, not because they have anything to do with each other.

They absolutely probably have nothing to do with each other like Mekkah said, although if you do dare risk it, it's not like Infernape is a bad switch-in for grass moves, although that could be predictable and end up with you having a dead Infernape dare you be bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)