Tournament Sword and Shield UU Alpha Tour [Won by Alpha Rabbit]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as this issue has popped up with a recent match, if you are going to make a gentleman's agreement like 'No Dynamax' then you are agreeing to this at your own risk. If your opponent or yourself breaks the agreement then I am not going to penalize you for doing so, because you have not broken the tour rules. As a result, you can continue on with your match. The last thing I want are agreements like this being made by multiple people and them having to click X when they forget/break it.

Kickassin666 and lucqq you have another 5 days to schedule your matches. I can see there has been some attempt from both, but to be frank this is lazy scheduling on both sides here. Based on these screenshots I can see you have made more of an attempt Kickassin but I have yet to see a good form of scheduling here. You haven't even told your opponent your timezone or available times you are free to play. All I see from this is 'try to be on in 6 hours', which is a lousy schedule attempt and also something that I do not see Lucqq agreeing to. Likewise Lucqq, you have only made one attempt to schedule recently but you have at least given useful information in timezone and availability, so you need to be more active on your end.

To get your games done why don't you both just respond to each other on your wall Kickassin? As for now, I am not granting the activity win based on this, so try to get your games done. I would also like to be added to this convo to see the attempts happening here and to clearly have access to timestamps. If it comes to it I will make the decision myself on the activity call if there is no progression.

Regarding Hurtadoo giving Misa the win:

sub1.PNG

Amane Misa your new opponent is G-Luke schedule to get your games done by Wednesday

Regarding Cam's opponent giving win (Was just about to post)
sub2.PNG

Cam your new opponent is Daisuke Shirou schedule to get your games done by Wednesday

Regarding those of you who haven't had your opponents respond to you, I am well aware of this and made a post two days ago alerting them. I will be subbing out tonight with the remaining subs if there is no progress so don't worry you will have the whole weekend and a few more days to get your matches done. Those of you who recently signed up as subs, I am afraid the date for that closed on Wednesday. Expect a post from me in a few hours.

The following people have failed to respond to their opponent and as a result, I am subbing you out.

bigblueberries has been subbed out for Y8, you are my new opponent.

RaginCajun366 you have been subbed out for Moron5 and is your new opponent LordHelix

daunt vs has been subbed out for Roginald and is your new opponent RaJ.Shoot

1ynn has been subbed out for LittleRunnerXC and is your new opponent zSpxdes

inkisbest has been subbed out for Spl4sh and is your new opponent Smallsmallrose

Finally, Jancoon has been subbed out for Shadowmonstr4 and is your new opponent Daiyaga

These are the last of the subs for the remainder of this tour so matches will now be determined via win, activity, or coinflip. Get your games done by Wednesday everyone and schedule with your new opponents if yours was recently subbed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)