Sweet People Only Rock Kakuna (SPORK) Tourney - REGISTRATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your convenience I alphabetized the movelist ban.

---
Belly Drum
Bulk Up
Calm Mind
Cosmic Power
Curse
Double-Edge
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Explosion/Selfdestruct
Flail/Reversal
Focus Punch
Heal Bell/Aromatherapy
Hidden Power
Ice Beam
Leech Seed
Perish Song
Protect/Detect
Return/Frustration
Rock Slide
Shadow Ball
Softboiled/Milk Drink/Recover
Substitute
Surf
Swords Dance
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Will O' Wisp
Wish
---

So much easier to read now, isn't it?

If anyone sees me on Netbattle, I would love to try out my team against them.

Spikes needs to be banned. Also Roar and Whirlwind might need to be banned for more innovative ways of PHazing.

WaterBomb said:
Spikes - I don't see Spikes as a move that too many pokemon can learn and/or abuse. Spikes is not really a game decider, IMO.
Yeah a Spikes/Sandstream team will do really well in this. Random observation, not in.

I will join, but I'm hoping something will be done to the previously mentioned threat of spikes/sandstorm teams with these rules. Also, evasion is banned, but does this include bright powder? What about quick claw? Neither of those are used normally, but for this kind of tourney I wasn't sure. x_X

Seeing as Thunderbolt, Perish Song, Substitute, Explosion, Shadow Ball and Will-o-Wisp are banned, I don't think Ghosts are a huge problem (at least not Gengar...beware Thunderpunch!). Therefore you should have an easier time Rapid Spinning, knowing that the only option for keeping Spikes will be Dusclops (Misdreavus cannot function too well with this shit banned either).

The only problem with your theory Mekkah is that Skamory is one of the most OU pokemon to date and so far his moveset hasnt changed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)