SV Ubers SV UBERS SUNNY DAYS

Icemaster

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RBTT Champion

:sv/Koraidon::sv/Miraidon::ss/Eternatus::sv/Great-tusk::sv/Kingambit::sv/Arceus-ground:
SV UBERS SUNNY DAYS
NEVER GO FULL MONKEY
TRIPLE DRAGON OFFENSE
RANK 1, 1804 ELO, 91.3GXE
Hello guys and welcome to my SV Ubers RMT. Here's a brief summary of the team and the thought process behind it: the team I want to present abuses Sun to launch many Island level attacks. We don't use hazards. They are not worth it since everything does 100% damage to each other in this format. We aim to win quickly enough that they won't be relevant. if you are just here for the team, click on the 6 Pokémon
1694126914128.png

1694126926699.png

It even won my 2 BH games.
I'm not going to explain the basics of each team member as I will assume you have some Ubers experience. If not then feel free to check the analysis e.g: https://www.smogon.com/dex/sv/pokemon/koraidon/. They are written to a high standard and explain things nicely. I will explain some team specific details below:

:sv/Koraidon:
Koraidon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Orichalcum Pulse
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Dragon Claw
- U-turn

- Flare Blitz

Open the game with lead u turn. There are only a few options for them to go to -> Toxapex, Skeledanna, Giratina, Donnodozo, Kyogre, Eternatus: Go Miraidon and Agility or Attack; Landorus Therian, Zacian-Crowned, Great Tusk -> Go Arceus Ground. Arceus-Fairy -> Go Eternatus, Arceus-Ground -> Go Miraidon and Solar Beam or Agility Tera, use good judgment and take note of the U Turn roll here. As with any HO, use your good judgment. You rarely encounter true 50.50s with this team. As you can see most cases are a very effortless win win scenario.

:sv/Miraidon:
Miraidon @ Life Orb
Ability: Hadron Engine
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Solar Beam
- Agility
- Dragon Pulse

- Electro Drift

252+ SpA Life Orb Hadron Engine Tera Grass Miraidon Solar Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Vessel of Ruin Ting-Lu: 478-564 (92.9 - 109.7%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO. In practice most Ting Lu are OHKOed since they will use more Speed and Taunt. Thus, clicking Agility completely flips the 50.50 between Zacian and Ting Lu, while the typical Draco Meteor is going to make you very disappointed if you guess wrong. Miraidon pretty much OHKO everything else. Dragon Pulse is accurate and does more than enough to all the dragons. This set is very consistent, no normal 50.50s that Miraidon has and no 90% accuracy, or SpA drops which is very important as you don't want to get swept by Ekiller, CM or DD Groundy. This guy is your main tool alongside Isoternatus in the stall MU. Be sure to overwhelm their Clodsire.

:ss/Eternatus:
Eternatus @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 172 HP / 240 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dynamax Cannon
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Agility

240+ SpA Tera Fire Eternatus Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Vessel of Ruin Ting-Lu in Sun: 199-235 (38.7 - 45.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
240+ SpA Tera Fire Eternatus Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Clodsire in Sun: 229-271 (49.4 - 58.5%) -- 69.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Scarf Koraidon never OHKOs you, so you can setup agility on it or trade.
This second calc comes in quite handy vs Stall teams. Be sure to use Eternatus late game, usually once Ting Lu, Groundy, Kyogre are down or weakened. It switches into Kora's switchins very well, and munches tspikes which is good. A common line of play -> Mira / Kingambit is out and threatens them -> They are forced to Low Kick -> Eternatus clicks Agility -> It goes Full Monkey. It is very difficult for teams to stop late game.

:sv/Great-Tusk:
Great Tusk @ Leftovers
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Bulk Up
- Headlong Rush
- Ice Spinner
This one isn't special, but the rules say I gotta describe every mon. I'm sorry you gotta read this waffle. It's just a very fast spinna which can sweep some teams late game once things like Ogre and CM Groundy/Fairy are out. It holds leftovers and has a moveset of rapid spin, bulk up, headlong rush, and ice spinner. the ev spread is 252 HP, 4 attack, and 252 speed with a jolly nature. its goal is to provide utility with rapid spin, increase its bulk with bulk up, and deal damage with headlong rush while also utilizing ice spinner for additional coverage -> snipe Lando Ts. Also he goes so hard, I take a screenshot every battle.

:sv/Kingambit:
Kingambit @ Dread Plate

Ability: Supreme Overlord
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Kowtow Cleave

- Iron Head
kingambit is a dark/tera type pokemon with the ability supreme overlord. it holds the dread plate and has a moveset of swords dance, sucker punch, kowtow cleave, and iron head. the ev spread is 80 HP, 252 attack, and 176 speed with an adamant nature. its goal is to set up with swords dance and then deal damage with its powerful moves like sucker punch, kowtow cleave, and iron head. Nothing special. Dread Plate Tera Dark after some of it's friends died deals Island Level damage, and provides much needed speed control. As always, chip or KO zac and kora or make em tera before going for the SD Cleanup. Otherwise just use this thing as a switchin to things or a way to get the top tier Eternatus Sequence mentioned.

:sv/Arceus-Ground:
Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
Ability: Multitype
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Ice Beam

- Recover
Full bulk to eat Zacian, Kora, Kingambit and EK hits. That is really important. Otherwise it's standard. CM Groundy is so good man. it holds the earth plate and has a moveset of calm mind, judgment, ice beam, and recover. the ev spread is 248 HP, 244 defense, and 16 speed with a bold nature. it has 0 attack IVs. the goal is to set up with calm mind, deal damage with judgment and ice beam, and recover health with recover.

Threatlist:
:Flutter-Mane: ->Play smartly. Use CM Groundy and your Teras well. It's worth to trade Tera for KOing this bastard. Use Kingambit well.
:Arceus-Ground: -> CM or DD Sets are annoying. Lure it, or win first.
:Arceus: -> Ekiller can be annoying late game. Win first and don't let it setup. Luckily they don't always have Earthquake.

Replays:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-1938852081-rws8u0lopa8pnrhpa3i7g4kcblsa85dpw vs OreoSpeedruns Glimm HO. Some Epic Miraidon action.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-1935877299-ncxu3sgsk6ren3wekmbpdarbu8nni24pw vs Entrocefalo. Nice Groundceus and Kingambit defense in the middle into an Eternatus Sweep.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-1935397475-dmyfvo5jujh2g471dikf0wo54y97y7ypw This isn't even an RMT of this team but this game is funny af please watch
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-1933305402-unel23acb6kfce0u7d8vxograjdbg3tpw vs Louis' HO. Great Tusk went so hard here, man.

Alternatives:
Flutter Mane, Zacian C, EKiller have all been tried on this team over Miraidon, Kingambit and Groundceus respectively. It wasn't as good.
Shoutouts:
entrocefalo for some feedback on the team. He told me it's Zacian Weak, so I went to change Ekiller to CM Bulky Groundceus. Also he suggested kingambit. Definite improvement.
Seldanna for letting me use this RMT name.
You for reading allat

People I am pinging for Likes:
SoulWind Highlord Seldanna LoSconosciuto byulharang tier spellcaster aerobee Guard PociekMociek clean umbry Andyboy pdt Farce Of The Death baconeatinassassin Skarph lotiasite Dr. Phd. BJ Part pichus Nevelle Skooma Will Fc Fragments Binacle Pinnacle Tranquility The Number Man Karl Dude Guy kythr queso Ainzcrad Aloopuriza Best Gal blce Fluore keys manu 11 l'habitat RaJ.Shoot fabwooloo temp PokeArt2004♥ BlackKnight_Gawain Shadowmonstr7 Inder LouisIX
Thank you for your custom.

Closing Thoughts:
This format is quite fun to launch powerful attacks in, so long as you're not on the receiving end. Some words of wisdom:
  • Did you come this far, only to come this far?
  • To be the best you've got to beat the best.
  • It takes a stronger monkey to walk the forest floor than it takes to swing from a tattered vine.
  • Every morning you have two choices. Continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them.
  • Humans are born everywhere. Humanity not so much.
  • The longer the wait, the sweeter the banana.
  • You're only as good as you are on your worst day.
  • AB9PX9TRBGB5 use this code in your genshin impact game
  • In SS Ubers Kyogre is a cheese mon unless it uses Rest Talk Scald, which is one of the best defensive mons. Calyrex > Yveltal > Eternatus > NDM > Ho-Oh > Groudon. Funnily enough those 6 together make the best team. You cannot afford to use mons which give you no defensive presence in SS Ubers, so Marshadow, Zekrom, Weavile, Darm G, and many others are quite unviable. On that note, Calyrex S gives you incredible defensive presence, its speedtier and ability to OHKO (and thus force out) many of the big mons, trick and aroma are all huge.

Thank you, and never go Full Monkey.

Last edited:

:sv/Koraidon::sv/Miraidon::ss/Eternatus::sv/Great-tusk::sv/Kingambit::sv/Arceus-ground:
SV UBERS SUNNY DAYS
NEVER GO FULL MONKEY
TRIPLE DRAGON OFFENSE
Hello guys and welcome to my SV Ubers RMT. Here's a brief summary of the team and the thought process behind it: the team I want to present abuses Sun to launch many Island level attacks. We don't use hazards. They are not worth it since everything does 100% damage to each other in this format. We aim to win quickly enough that they won't be relevant. if you are just here for the team, click on the 6 Pokémon
I'm not going to explain the basics of each team member as I will assume you have some Ubers experience. If not then feel free to check the analysis e.g: https://www.smogon.com/dex/sv/pokemon/koraidon/. They are written to a high standard and explain things nicely. I will explain some team specific details below:

:sv/Koraidon:
Koraidon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Orichalcum Pulse
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Dragon Claw
- U-turn

- Flare Blitz

Open the game with lead u turn. There are only a few options for them to go to -> Toxapex, Skeledanna, Giratina, Donnodozo, Kyogre, Eternatus: Go Miraidon and Agility or Attack; Landorus Therian, Zacian-Crowned, Great Tusk -> Go Arceus Ground. Arceus-Fairy -> Go Eternatus, Arceus-Ground -> Go Miraidon and Solar Beam or Agility Tera, use good judgment and take note of the U Turn roll here. As with any HO, use your good judgment. You rarely encounter true 50.50s with this team. As you can see most cases are a very effortless win win scenario.

:sv/Miraidon:
Miraidon @ Life Orb
Ability: Hadron Engine
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Solar Beam
- Agility
- Dragon Pulse

- Electro Drift

252+ SpA Life Orb Hadron Engine Tera Grass Miraidon Solar Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Vessel of Ruin Ting-Lu: 478-564 (92.9 - 109.7%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO. In practice most Ting Lu are OHKOed since they will use more Speed and Taunt. Thus, clicking Agility completely flips the 50.50 between Zacian and Ting Lu, while the typical Draco Meteor is going to make you very disappointed if you guess wrong. Miraidon pretty much OHKO everything else. Dragon Pulse is accurate and does more than enough to all the dragons. This set is very consistent, no normal 50.50s that Miraidon has and no 90% accuracy, or SpA drops which is very important as you don't want to get swept by Ekiller, CM or DD Groundy. This guy is your main tool alongside Isoternatus in the stall MU. Be sure to overwhelm their Clodsire.

:ss/Eternatus:
Eternatus @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 172 HP / 240 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dynamax Cannon
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Agility

240+ SpA Tera Fire Eternatus Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Vessel of Ruin Ting-Lu in Sun: 199-235 (38.7 - 45.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
240+ SpA Tera Fire Eternatus Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Clodsire in Sun: 229-271 (49.4 - 58.5%) -- 69.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
This second calc comes in quite handy vs Stall teams. Be sure to use Eternatus late game, usually once Ting Lu, Groundy, Kyogre are down or weakened. It switches into Kora's switchins very well, and munches tspikes which is good. A common line of play -> Mira / Kingambit is out and threatens them -> They are forced to Low Kick -> Eternatus clicks Agility -> It goes Full Monkey. It is very difficult for teams to stop late game.

:sv/Great-Tusk:
Great Tusk @ Leftovers
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Bulk Up
- Headlong Rush
- Ice Spinner
This one isn't special, but the rules say I gotta describe every mon. I'm sorry you gotta read this waffle. It's just a very fast spinna which can sweep some teams late game once things like Ogre and CM Groundy/Fairy are out. It holds leftovers and has a moveset of rapid spin, bulk up, headlong rush, and ice spinner. the ev spread is 252 HP, 4 attack, and 252 speed with a jolly nature. its goal is to provide utility with rapid spin, increase its bulk with bulk up, and deal damage with headlong rush while also utilizing ice spinner for additional coverage -> snipe Lando Ts. Also he goes so hard, I take a screenshot every battle.

:sv/Kingambit:
Kingambit @ Dread Plate

Ability: Supreme Overlord
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Kowtow Cleave

- Iron Head
kingambit is a dark/tera type pokemon with the ability supreme overlord. it holds the dread plate and has a moveset of swords dance, sucker punch, kowtow cleave, and iron head. the ev spread is 80 HP, 252 attack, and 176 speed with an adamant nature. its goal is to set up with swords dance and then deal damage with its powerful moves like sucker punch, kowtow cleave, and iron head. Nothing special. Dread Plate Tera Dark after some of it's friends died deals Island Level damage, and provides much needed speed control. As always, chip or KO zac and kora or make em tera before going for the SD Cleanup. Otherwise just use this thing as a switchin to things or a way to get the top tier Eternatus Sequence mentioned.

:sv/Arceus-Ground:
Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
Ability: Multitype
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Ice Beam

- Recover
Full bulk to eat Zacian, Kora, Kingambit and EK hits. That is really important. Otherwise it's standard. CM Groundy is so good man. it holds the earth plate and has a moveset of calm mind, judgment, ice beam, and recover. the ev spread is 248 HP, 244 defense, and 16 speed with a bold nature. it has 0 attack IVs. the goal is to set up with calm mind, deal damage with judgment and ice beam, and recover health with recover.

Threatlist:
:Flutter-Mane: ->Play smartly. Use CM Groundy and your Teras well. It's worth to trade Tera for KOing this bastard. Use Kingambit well.
:Arceus-Ground: -> CM or DD Sets are annoying. Lure it, or win first.
:Arceus: -> Ekiller can be annoying late game. Win first and don't let it setup. Luckily they don't always have Earthquake.

Replays:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-1938852081-rws8u0lopa8pnrhpa3i7g4kcblsa85dpw vs OreoSpeedruns Glimm HO. Some Epic Miraidon action.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-1935877299-ncxu3sgsk6ren3wekmbpdarbu8nni24pw vs Entrocefalo. Nice Groundceus and Kingambit defense in the middle into an Eternatus Sweep.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-1935397475-dmyfvo5jujh2g471dikf0wo54y97y7ypw This isn't even an RMT of this team but this game is funny af please watch
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ubers-1933305402-unel23acb6kfce0u7d8vxograjdbg3tpw vs Louis' HO. Great Tusk went so hard here, man.

Alternatives:
Flutter Mane, Zacian C, EKiller have all been tried on this team over Miraidon, Kingambit and Groundceus respectively. It wasn't as good.
Shoutouts:
entrocefalo for some feedback on the team. He told me it's Zacian Weak, so I went to change Ekiller to CM Bulky Groundceus. Also he suggested kingambit. Definite improvement.
Seldanna for letting me use this RMT name.
You for reading allat

People I am pinging for Likes:
SoulWind Highlord Seldanna LoSconosciuto byulharang tier spellcaster aerobee Guard PociekMociek clean umbry Andyboy pdt Farce Of The Death baconeatinassassin Skarph lotiasite Dr. Phd. BJ Part pichus Nevelle Skooma Will Fc Fragments Binacle Pinnacle Tranquility The Number Man Karl Dude Guy kythr queso Ainzcrad Aloopuriza Best Gal blce Fluore keys manu 11 l'habitat RaJ.Shoot fabwooloo temp PokeArt2004♥ BlackKnight_Gawain Shadowmonstr7 Inder LouisIX
Thank you for your custom.

Closing Thoughts:
This format is quite fun to launch powerful attacks in, so long as you're not on the receiving end. Some words of wisdom:
  • Did you come this far, only to come this far?
  • To be the best you've got to beat the best.
  • It takes a stronger monkey to walk the forest floor than it takes to swing from a tattered vine.
  • Every morning you have two choices. Continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them.
  • Humans are born everywhere. Humanity not so much.
  • The longer the wait, the sweeter the banana.
  • You're only as good as you are on your worst day.
  • AB9PX9TRBGB5 use this code in your genshin impact game
  • In SS Ubers Kyogre is a cheese mon unless it uses Rest Talk Scald, which is one of the best defensive mons. Calyrex > Yveltal > Eternatus > NDM > Ho-Oh > Groudon. Funnily enough those 6 together make the best team. You cannot afford to use mons which give you no defensive presence in SS Ubers, so Marshadow, Zekrom, Weavile, Darm G, and many others are quite unviable. On that note, Calyrex S gives you incredible defensive presence, its speedtier and ability to OHKO (and thus force out) many of the big mons, trick and aroma are all huge.

Thank you, and never go Full Monkey.
A rat has to prove itself through words, because it knows it lacks the ability to prove to others through action alone.

I think you don't need max speed in Miraidon. Maybe enough speed for Rayquaza jolly or even only 4 evs in speed (the minimum for outpace iron delibird at +1 speed with Agility) is enough. 329 speed (92 evs) is other option for Chi-yu, Palkia, Palafin....but are pretty much unmons right now.
If you do that use a Life orb HP number (finished in 9).

Great team, congrats for the peak.

Zest of Life

Banned deucer.
I made a refined version of this team which has performed quite well on ladder. All credit goes to you for originally making it, but I'd love to see if you could improve and modify this build. It matches well against Stall, as Agility Miraidon + Eternatus & CM Groundceus overwhelm common checks like Blissey and Clodsire. Enjoy firing some ISLAND LEVEL DAMAGE attacks with this: https://pokepast.es/dfc27ee5bb05e9f0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)