SV Subzero Used Teal Mask Tournament - Round 2

1699318088039.png

Illus. kantaro from Scarlet and Violet TCG pack

Welcome to round 2 of the SV SU Teal Mask Tournament! As the tournament is double elimination, this round will be played by those who passed the previous round. If you lost in the previous round, this is your time to prep for week 3!

SV SU underwent a tier shift, and the usage stats which determine the tierlist can be found here! None of the Pokemon which dropped from PU to ZU are available for use in SU. Additionally, Slaking is banned from SV SU. Reach out to me or join the SU discord if you are interested in additional resources. The challenge code contains a list of unavailable Pokemon.

Specific Rules:
  • This is a standard SV SU (Generation 9) tournament - here is a list of relevant/legal Pokemon in the tier.
  • Matches are to be played on PS!
  • All rounds will be a best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Replays will be required for ALL rounds!
  • The tournament will have rounds lasting 1 week each

Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same Pokedex number on their team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.

/challenge gen9zu @@@ -Ampharos, -Ariados, -Banette, -Beartic, -Cacturne, -Calyrex, -Camerupt, -Carkol, -Chimecho, -Clefairy, -Crabominable, -Dachsbun, -Dartrix, -Dedenne, -Ditto, -Dugtrio, -Dunsparce, -Dusclops, -Dusknoir, -Eelektrik, -Eiscue, -Falinks, -Flapple, -Fraxure, -Frogadier, -Furret, -Gabite, -Girafarig, -Glaceon, -Glimmet, -Gogoat, -Golduck, -Gothitelle, -Greedent, -Grumpig, -Hakamo-o, -Illumise, -Indeedee-F, -Jumpluff, -Krokorok, -Leafeon, -Lumineon, -Luxray, -Lycanroc-Midnight, -Magcargo, -Mightyena, -Misdreavus, -Monferno, -Mukrow, -Noctowl, -Oranguru, -Pawniard, -Persian, -Phione, -Pikachu, -Quaxwell, -Raboot, -Rabsca, -Raichu, -Rotom-Fan, -Sandshrew, -Sawsbuck, -Scovillain, -Seviper, -Slaking, -Sligoo-Hisui, -Spidops, -Squawkabilly, -Stonjourner, -Swalot, -Tinkatink, -Toedscool, -Vespiquen, -Vigoroth, -Vullaby, -Wigglytuff, -Wugtrio, -Wyrdeer, -Zangoose, +Heat Rock, +Damp Rock

Use the challenge code when playing your game as to minimize bringing an illegal Pokemon. Bringing an illegal Pokemon can lead to an automatic game loss.

Proof of bracket

waterfals vs Mr.Bossaru
5Dots vs Valerie
Alice Kazumi
vs Gerrychu29
ZeStinky vs wooper
Galactikitty vs Peachy07
Slowpoke Fan
vs Aides
HarmonyHatterene37 vs BloodAce
sleid
vs pgc_terror
Nikebeamz vs Kin+ak (✧∇✧)
missangelic vs Kingler
JonAmon 25 vs s7a
ViZar vs winner of DoomBre1oom and Bergenser

You have until 5:59PM GMT-8 November 13th to get your matches done and posted! Schedule early and schedule publicly. Replays are mandatory.

Last edited:
I'm going to be calling act, my opponent did not show up at the scheduled time, I was online for an hour, and I've not received a response to my message.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)