SV Subzero Used Teal Mask Tournament - Round 1

1697999217675.png

Illus. Shin Nagasawa from Scarlet and Violet TCG pack

Welcome to round 1 of the SV SU Teal Mask Tournament! Thank you to everyone who signed up!

The usage stats which determine the tierlist can be found here! Additionally, Hakamo-o is banned from SV SU. Reach out to me or join the SU discord if you are interested in additional resources. The challenge code contains a list of unavailable Pokemon.

Specific Rules:
  • This is a standard SV SU (Generation 9) tournament - here is a list of relevant/legal Pokemon in the tier.
  • Matches are to be played on PS!
  • All rounds will be a best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, which they will with the upcoming November tier shift, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Replays will be required for ALL rounds!
  • The tournament will have rounds lasting 1 week each

Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same Pokedex number on their team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.

/challenge gen9zu @@@ -Ampharos, -Ariados, -Banette, -Beartic, -Cacturne, -Camerupt, -Chimecho, -Clefairy, -Crabominable, -Dachsbun, -Ditto, -Dartrix, -Dugtrio, -Dusclops, -Eiscue, -Falinks, -Flapple, -Fraxure, -Frogadier, -Furret, -Gabite, -Glaceon, -Glimmet, -Gogoat, -Golduck, -Gothitelle, -Grumpig, -Hakamo-o, -Illumise, -Indeedee-F, -Jumpluff, -Leafeon, -Lumineon, -Lycanroc-Midnight, -Magcargo, -Mightyena, -Misdreavus, -Monferno, -Noctowl, -Persian, -Phione, -Prinplup, -Quaxwell, -Rabsca, -Raichu, -Rotom-Fan, -Sawsbuck, -Scovillain, -Shroodle, -Slaking, -Sliggoo-Hisui, -Spidops, -Squawkabilly, -Stonjourner, -Swalot, -Tinkatuff, -Vespiquen, -Vigoroth, -Vullaby, -Vulpix-Alola, -Wugtrio, -Wyrdeer, -Zangoose

Please remember to use the challenge code when playing your game as to minimize bringing an illegal Pokemon. Bringing an illegal Pokemon can lead to an automatic game loss.

Round 1 - Proof for bracket (multiple byes were introduced in order to allow all players who signed up to not participate as subs)
1698646480274.png
ElecP101[/USER]  vs  Nikebeamz
acluh1  vs  Kingler
AstilCodex  vs  Peachy07
pogforlive  vs  Mr.Bossaru
Slowpoke Fan
 vs  Medeia
SimplyJinxed  vs  JonAmon 25
RextheNoname  vs  sleid
MCJD931  vs  5Dots
Aides
 vs  BluePuzzlePiece
missangelic  vs  Zpice
ViZar  vs  Bye 1
55Miniben vs Bye 2 wooper
HarmonyHatterene37  vs  Bye 3
Bergenser vs DoomBre1oom
s7a  vs  Bye 5
waterfals vs Bye 6
pgc_terror  vs  Bye 7
Runo vs Bye 8 Alice Kazumi
Gerrychu29  vs  Bye 9
ZeStinky vs Bye 10
BloodAce  vs  Bye 11
Valerie vs Bye 12
Galactikitty vs Bye 13
Kin+ak (✧∇✧) vs Bye 14

You have until 11:59PM GMT-7 November 5th to get your matches done and posted! Be sure to schedule early and schedule publicly! Replays are mandatory.

Last edited:

sleid

vagabond
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hello! There has been a tier shift today. As a reminder, tier shifts will not take effect until round 2. Bringing an illegal Pokemon can count as an automatic game loss. I have updated the challenge code in the OP as well as in the OP of the signups post so that the challenge code works for this round and excludes all of the Pokemon that have been made newly available in ZU. Happy playing

Sorry i just can't handle irl and tours atm (especially with my evergrowing fatigue), request activity since it's probably too late for a sub now.

wait me and my oponent wanted a extention on our match. he was without a computer so he could not do it. is it still possible to get one?

wait me and my oponent wanted a extention on our match. he was without a computer so he could not do it. is it still possible to get one?
I’m sorry, but I didn’t see you or your opponent set up a time to play on either of your pages, and I wasn’t contacted about for an extension. I’ll be sending out more messages the day before deadline, but please schedule publicly and message me if you want an extension.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)