Resource SV Short Questions and Short Answers

Who are the viable hazard removers in RU? I only know one (:maushold-four:) but I don't know the others
Assault Vest Cyclizar has been basically the only Rapid Spinner since December and Cincinno/Maushold can Tidy Up now. Defog is fairly limited and those are basically the only forms of removal worth running on a majority of teams - Forretress and Tsareena and such are too niche for most teams.

What are good mons to lead into/ways to deal with Kleavor? I find myself struggling against them a lot; sharpness boosted stone axe and x scissor are mad strong

Hi, Do u have any advices to learn the RU and (in the future) improve in Team building knowledge ?
Start with what you would like your team to look like and play like, then go on ladder and play a few games. When you lose check if you could of played better or if there was a different path you could of took. When going through replays if you’re noticing a specific Pokémon is stopping quite often then that might be where you could adjust something on your team! Hope this helps

TL;DR: build a team, lose and then learn…

Is there a good countelead to klevor?
It feels like nothing handles both the band and sash sets
Edit- nvm lol i just scrolled up
In addition, although its unpopular, :tauros-paldea-aqua: Tauros-Paldea-Aqua is my favorite anti-kleavor mon. Intimidate + Typing + Speed makes it a premier predator. Scarf sets do ~24 with Stone Axe and die to Raging Bull, and Sash may get 1 hit in but they gotta choose between damage (and revealing scarf/locked into coverage move) or Stone Axe Rocks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)